Hello.

Started by Aleon, June 10, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleon

Here comes my introduction. Please be aware that at no point I am trying to lie or deceive.

I'm Jesus believe it or not. It was even odd for me at first to find out I am. I will explain it below.

My real name is Sebastiaan van der Meulen and I'm living in the Netherlands in the Pinestreet in the city of Leeuwarden. I live in the poorest neighborhood of the Netherlands.

I have a free book that contains a cosmology book and a book that explains how the human brain works together with all the feelings humans have. And I explain the book the Revelation of Jesus Christ which is an explanation of a book that is in the back of the Christian bible. My book on the human brain explains the seven questions in the Revelation. It are the seven human feelings or spirits. But first I explain why I'm Jesus Christ believe it or not.

I have here an image with four ice crystals on it which each represent one of the four living creatures in chapter four of the book the Revelation. The first as a lion, the second as a bull, the third as one with a human like face and the fourth as an eagle in flight. And I will make you clear what chapter four of the Revelation means. There for I have added chapter four of the Revelation book to this message and it's only a short piece of written work. Everything written in chapter four is synonymous to reality. But the book the Revelation came from the future by God and was sent to the past 2000 years ago. This is why the written text is written in synonyms else everyone would know what it means but it is meant for me to explain. Will you read with me for a moment?

Revelation 4 [1] After this I looked, and lo, in heaven an open door! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, "Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this." [2] At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne! [3] And he who sat there appeared like jasper and carnelian, and round the throne was a rainbow that looked like an emerald. [4] Round the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clad in white garments, with golden crowns upon their heads. [5] From the throne issue flashes of lightning, and voices and peals of thunder, and before the throne burn seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God; [6] and before the throne there is as it were a sea of glass, like crystal. And round the throne, on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: [7] the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like a flying eagle. [8] And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all round and within, and day and night they never cease to sing, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!" [9] And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, who lives for ever and ever, [10] the twenty-four elders fall down before him who is seated on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever; they cast their crowns before the throne, singing, [11] "Worthy art thou, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for thou didst create all things, and by thy will they existed and were created."
What is meant with "at once I was in the spirit" means that John will now write in synonyms. Where I live in the Pinestreet are twenty four apartments and these are the twenty four thrones. And where I live is the throne. There only live elders here and no children thus there for the twenty four elders.

I have added a few images below here to show you the twenty four apartments or thrones:

And here is a link to google streetview so you may see the twenty four apartments on google:
https://www.google.com/maps/@53.2045648,5.8241933,3a,75y,30.53h,86.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKbwkBfW9ytda-WSy44fbzA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

The ice crystals are also snow thus the thrones are clad in white garments in chapter four as the snow makes the apartments white. And that's how it was when I got the image of the four ice crystals by God. The crowns are the chimney crowns and when it snows then they are pulled off and fall to the ground because the birds pull them off and keep warm on the chimneys during cold times. The seven torches are seven candles that I sometimes burn and they represent the feelings humans have. Humans have seven feelings that are part of God. The seven feelings are also the seven eyes of God written in chapter five. The four living creatures are also the four horsemen.

Where I live in the Pinestreet is also something written about in the bible. The Pinestreet is like the Christmas tree street. And I live near the head of the Pinestreet. At the head of the Pinestreet are several streets with the name thorn in them. At the head of the Pinestreet is a street named Maplethorn street and there is a circle of streets with the name thorn in them such as the Thorn-Hedgesstreet and the Firethronstreet and the Blackthornstreet. These streets form a thorn crown at the head of the Pinestreet. Synonymous to the thorn crown Jesus Christ had placed on its head and Pinestreet is Christmas tree street. I have a map image below so you may see for yourself. The names are in Dutch and "thorn" means "doorn" in Dutch and Pinestreet means Dennenstraat.

I also have a google link for you here so you may see it on google: https://www.google.com/maps/dir//@53.2046065,5.8219323,17z?hl=nl

My beloved father passed away on nine September 2009 and September is the ninth month of the year. This makes for 2009-9-9 or 999 which is the opposite of Satan's number 666 if you turn it upside down. Also my mother her name is the Lion and the city of Leeuwarden actually also means lion.

At no point did I deceive you in my message so I'm Jesus but do not idolize me. Idolizing is beast behavior. Treat me as an equal this way humans become friends.

All your questions will be answered in the free book Nature of the Sun written by S.F. van der Meulen. You can google for: nature of the sun meulen

Aleon

On a side note I need Lions. With that I mean those willing to roar to start the endtimes. But you must first read the book otherwise you wouldn't know what to do. And then you can contact me if you want to be part of this.

Serviam

Quote from: Aleon on June 10, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
On a side note I need Lions. With that I mean those willing to roar to start the endtimes. But you must first read the book otherwise you wouldn't know what to do. And then you can contact me if you want to be part of this.

Welcome. I think.

And I appreciate the offer, but i'm sorry to say I'm really just super busy these days.
With fear and trembling work out your salvation.

Gardener

You need help that only a priest and psychologist can provide.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Aleon

Be like that. But I will tell you that you won't know what God is like unless you read the book. You will have to repent to God and he is honest in all ways. And you may want to repent sooner than later because the time is near. And the plagues will fall on those selfish beasts that do not want equality of life for humans. Those that have indulged themselves in pleasures at the cost of others. Those selfish ones that will push you below them instad of equality. One third will fall and two third will rise to equality of life. And God will make this happen as God is honest in all ways.

Let me explain you people something from my book as I explain the human brain in there too. Humans know how to think but don't really know what it is what they do and nobody actually knows this. Its funny because you need to be able to piece the puzzles together before you know what thinking really is. But I know and I will explain it to you so you will now know from here on what it is that you do when you are thinking.

When you think you are doing no more than comparing two brain signals with each other for if they are the same or different. And you compare how much they are the same or different. A brain signal is also a feeling and a memory. These are the same things. So you compare what you see with your long term memories or a long term memory with a long term memory. And you will feel what the signals are in your head. Once you have felt the two signals using your two brain halves you will know the difference between them. This allows you to know when something is the same or different. Now if you compare two signals with more signals afterwards you can create a logical deduction between for example 8 signals. So you compare every signal with one and another to see how much they are alike or different by feeling in the head. Once you are done comparing and have made a row of your feelings of the signals which signals are most like each other and which are most different from each other you have made a logical deduction. This is thinking. Thus comparing signals. :) It's kind of simple once you see what it is but nobody knows this. I explain the brain in the book so I can anwser funny questions like this. I also explain all the feelings humans have. They have bodily locations and this allows you to know how your instincts make you behave once you know the locations on your body. Its nice to know. And the head and the body also have combined locations. You can focus on your hands for example and you will feel your ears. And focus on your ears and you will feel your hands. Or focus on your mouth and you will feel your belly or focus on your belly and you will feel your mouth. Nobody knows these things but I explain it all in the book. If you are going to try and focus on your hands or belly place a tiny bit of tension upon it and you will see its real. :)

Aleon

The one third that fall and the two third that will rise to equality of life are like the money classes. There is the lower, the mid and the upper. Not that all from the lower are with equality and neither will all from the upper class be with selfishness. But its comparable. Some rich will repent and some in the lower class will be selfish like thiefs.

Kaesekopf

Nah, I don't play that. 

Permabanned. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 10, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Nah, I don't play that. 

Permabanned. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Killjoy
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Carleendiane

Darn. I was just starting to catch on. My belly, my hands, my mouth. Yep, just starting to get it. Darn Kaese, can't you see the sense in this? And here I thought I met Jesus today at Mass!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Actually, in all truth, these things inspire in me the need for charity for lost souls. Make me reflect  on my blessings and thank God for my sanity. Not intellect, not most of the things one would normally and rightfully have gratitude for, just simple sanity. I may go on from time to time about losing my mind over one trial or another, but I'm seeing here that sanity should be at the top of my gratitude list. Not everyone has it, obviously. Dear God thank you for my marbles.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 10, 2018, 04:57:23 PM
Actually, in all truth, these things inspire in me the need for charity for lost souls.

In all truth, "Aleon" is not a lost soul.

Just another internet troll. And a bad one at it.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Aleon on June 10, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

This guy can easily find lions in the zoo for any occassion, but I hint he had trouble finding ones with exceptional literacy skills to actually read a book.

Also: it seems like he gave out a lot of personal info :P

SamVanHouten

Welkom bij het forum!

I do enjoy a nice vodka from time to time. Not enough to get inebriated, as I am no longer 18 years old and worldly.

Reading your post, my fellow Dutchman, made me feel just as drunk. Please do go see a psychologist. Hopefully one that will smack you.