The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

Started by jeffreyw, September 16, 2014, 01:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

I'm happy to see young guys putting out reasonable alternative theories.  Pure science has stalled out and has produced nothing of note for decades.  Everything new has basically been engineering breakthroughs, and that is a shame.  Even semi conductors.  We knew about them, it just took some engineering to make them useful.  It's a shame, and I wonder about all the new technology, and I mean new, we've missed out on.

Last tech breakthrough I can think of was the laser, and this was invented by ignoring quantum mechanics.

It looks like the latest tech will be nano-tech, but again this seems mostly engineering, though I think chemistry will be a big part.

Anyhow, keep generating the new ideas.  Just make sure you don't call your PhD advisor an idiot BEFORE you get the sheep skin, only AFTER.  Hit the mark and say the lines until you get tenured.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

jeffreyw

Quote from: james03 on March 20, 2016, 09:18:45 PM

Anyhow, keep generating the new ideas.  Just make sure you don't call your PhD advisor an idiot BEFORE you get the sheep skin, only AFTER.  Hit the mark and say the lines until you get tenured.

The classic route of PhD is not possible for me. I've already nailed the coffin closed to the nebular hypothesis, yet that is exactly what they expect people to accept before they attain PhD. I'd rather spend tens of thousands of dollars on buying a house than blow it on a PhD. They will not consider new ideas, I already know their tactics.

Their tactics are ridicule the hell out of you if you do not conform, threaten to expel you based on your objections, exclude you from their groups and parties, talk bad about you behind your back and feign acceptance of you in public...

I do not want any part of an organization that puts new original thinkers out to pasture, strictly because they vehemently disagree with status quo (and for good reason). I also do not want any future thinkers who come after me to think that authority needs to approve of you before you make a real difference in the sciences/human understanding.

If there are any free thinkers out there that might be reading this, contact me. My email is all over the place. 

james03

And that's the problem.  I don't blame you for sticking to principle, like Crothers did.  However it means there are no longer any men of reason in our university science departments.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

jeffreyw

Quote from: james03 on March 28, 2016, 06:22:43 PM
And that's the problem.  I don't blame you for sticking to principle, like Crothers did.  However it means there are no longer any men of reason in our university science departments.
Yep. I learned the hard way. They don't want men of reason, they want men who can be manipulated and controlled. It would do grave damage to their brand if they have young/old men in there tipping the boat from side to side causing waves.

I look at it from a war standpoint, this current conflict. Either they will be overcome internally (which they prevent by all means by vigorously weeding out dissidents in graduate school, when the minds are fresh and malleable like gold), or they will be outnumbered and overrun by an outside force (which is also highly unlikely because they tend to suck in all the minds which appear intelligent by waving the carrot/money/feeling of importance in front of them).

Once they get the guillible young minds in there and condition them into a worldview, its game over and they don't even realize it. Like giant pitcher plants these universities are.

The only way I see any real change being made is by getting a trojan horse in there. Someone who knows how the stars/planets actually function, and then can let in his buddies through the front door, and then overrun the city.

Unfortunately most of the people I know are a part of the science underground. I'm the only one with a current university affiliation. Getting enough like minded people to even write a simple paper though so I can let them in the gate is practically impossible. Maybe if Mr. Crothers can go back to university, get the proper designations and pretend to be one of them (which is probably not gonna happen but is still possible), he could let me in so I can publish some blasphemy under the universities' trademark.

Who knows.

Oh here's a new video Baz made for me.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJojOpW5u0[/yt]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJojOpW5u0