As 2017 Draws to a Close, Fatima Warnings Still Resonate

Started by Lumen Christi, November 21, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumen Christi

"Steve Skojec November 21, 2017 

Many Fatima devotees were, I think it's fair to say, disappointed when the centenaries of each of the original apparitions in 1917 came and went with no discernible event taking place to mark the occasion. For my part, I have always believed that God prefers to be less predictable than this, though there is certainly precedent for divinely-ordered things happening on important dates and anniversaries.

Nevertheless, despite a relatively quiet year from the perspective of obvious supernatural occurrences, the Fatima message continues to play out before us in ways that sometimes feel more relevant than they ever have.

Islam and Rome

For example, just this past week, a pro-ISIS group called the "Wafa' Media Foundation" distributed a propaganda image over Telegram, a heavily-encrypted, cloud-based messaging service that has been called the "app of choice for terrorists." The image depicts a masked jihadi in a desolated city street with ISIS fighters sitting on the back of a truck behind him. In his right hand, he holds a knife, and beneath his feet is a beheaded Pope Francis, wearing the orange jumpsuit we have seen on many ISIS prisoners. Beside the decapitated head of the pope is a label: "Jorge Mario Bergoglio."

Earlier in the month, Wafa' produced another poster showing a weapons-laden vehicle heading towards the Vatican, with the message, "Christmas Blood...So Wait..." A news report from earlier this month details this and some additional recent threats:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR31KsnrI4o[/yt]

A propaganda video from this past summer shows jihadi fighters destroying statues and churches, and tearing up images of both Pope Francis and Pope Benedict. One masked fighter looks into the camera and says, "Remember this...we will be in Rome!"
This of course isn't the first time we've heard such warnings. We've reported on them here before. As Islamic scholar Andrew Bieszad wrote in 2014 amidst rumors that there was an ISIS assassination threat against the pope, Francis' pro-Islamic stance has done nothing to shield him from their desire to shed his blood. In fact:

The fact is that from an Islamic viewpoint, Pope Francis' statements about the Muslim faith actually further Islamic beliefs. However, he is not only not of their faith but is the leader of the largest group of Christians in the world. In the Muslim mind, this sets up a paradox — an infidel of the highest order is supporting their religious ideas, yet he is manifestly not a Muslim. The question about Pope Francis for Muslims becomes whether is he going to fully accept Islam (since he is already promoting it) or persist in his infidelity, and thus merit the punishment for infidels. What Pope Francis may see as an act of outreach and solidarity to Muslims is actually interpreted by Islamic theology as a form of partial consent to the Islamic faith, and thus merits an aggressive push to encourage him to complete the process of his conversion to Islam.
How aggressive? There's a reason why Islam is known as a religion which "converts by the sword."

Andrew continues:

Chapter 30 of the Quran is dedicated to the fall of "Rome." While many of the Quranic commentators explain this to be the Islamic conquest of Constantinople, it is also understood as referring to the "final" Rome – namely, Rome, Italy. This is because for many Muslims, Rome — as the heart of the Catholic Church and the home of the Roman Pontiff — is considered the "center" of the Christian world. If it is conquered, Christianity will (Muslims believe) quickly be globally eclipsed by Islam. Given the large numbers of Muslims living in Italy and Rome, it is a small miracle that neither the Pope nor the Vatican has been attacked before now.
But there's more: this is not just my reading of the Quran being applied to the present context. Even before the more recent threats on the life of Pope Francis, the Islamic State had specifically called for the conquest of Christian Rome. If they can find a way, there is no reason to believe they will not make such an attempt.

In light of this, consider again these words of the Third Secret of Fatima as revealed by the Vatican...

And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him...

Russia's Errors

In another story of relevance this week, Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church has warned — though obliquely — that certain apocalyptic biblical signs are now in evidence:

"All people who love the Motherland must be together because we are entering a critical period in the course of human civilization. This can already be seen with the naked eye. You have to be blind not to notice the approaching awe-inspiring moments in history that the apostle and evangelist John was talking about in the Book of Revelation," the patriarch was quoted as saying by Interfax.
Patriarch Kirill added, however, that the exact time of the end times depends on everyone's actions. He called on people to understand their responsibility regarding Russia and the whole of mankind, and to stop "the movement towards the end of history's abyss."
He emphasized that many representatives of the modern Russian intelligentsia are repeating the mistakes made by their predecessors, who led the country into the ruinous revolutionary events of the early 20th century.

As a religious leader, Kirill is a controversial figure, seen by many as an unethical tool of the Russian state. Nevertheless, I can't help hearing in his warning about Russian leaders repeating the "mistakes made by their predecessors" an echo of Our Lady in the second Fatima secret: "I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions against the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."

Whatever Kirill's motives, the question of Russia's errors — and her neglected consecration — remain very much at issue.
In an interview with me in January, 2017, Bishop Athanasius Schneider, who grew up in the Soviet Union, elaborated on his earlier comments that we must "pray that the pope may soon consecrate explicitly Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary":

We have to take it at serious when God sends us His Immaculate Mother to warn us. If we hear the admonitions of Our Heavenly Mother, Her Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ will make miracles, as He did at the wedding in Cana. A solemn act of consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on behalf of the Pope in moral union with all bishops will undoubtedly cause the pouring out of abundant graces for the Church and for all mankind, as it foretold Our Lady in Fatima. It is tragic that prophetic appeals are heard oftentimes too late. Let us pray and ask the Holy Father to do what Our Lady asked in Fatima.

Cardinal Burke, too, repeated last month a message he had presented earlier this year, namely, that the consecration of Russia "was not carried out in the manner requested by Our Lady". Burke insisted: "Recognizing the necessity of a total conversion from atheistic materialism and communism to Christ, the call of Our Lady of Fatima to consecrate Russia to Her Immaculate Heart in accord with Her explicit instruction remains urgent."

So where do Russia, Islam, and Fatima intersect? In our podcast on November 14, 2015, in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris, Andrew Bieszad offered this theory:

If there's any country who has the ability to actually stop Islam...and actually drive it out — both in terms of military, culturally, spiritually speaking — the one who is closest to it is actually Russia. ... I've felt this way for many years. Now, some people say in Fatima it's been consecrated, some people say it has not. I am of the camp that I think it's pretty clear it has not been. And if you ask me, this is my opinion ... consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. That could very well bring about the expulsion of Islam from Europe. Because frankly, I don't see how temporal means are going to help. ... I would go so bold as to say it's Fatima or death.

Since that interview, we've seen Russia take the lead in the fight against ISIS, with some going so far as to declare that victory is within reach by year's end. The diplomatic situation between the United States (and her allies) and Russia is, of course, complicated, and beyond the scope of this essay to explore. Suffice to say, however, that at least one part of Bieszad's prediction appears to have been somewhat accurate.

The most critical part, however, remains unfulfilled.

As the Fatima centenary year draws to a close, we should not allow ourselves to neglect our prayers for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the consecration of Russia. The future of the West as we know it could very well hinge upon it in ways we've not yet even imagined."

https://onepeterfive.com/as-2017-draws-to-a-close-fatima-warnings-still-resonate/

Innocent Smith

Oh my goodness we got us a case of ISIS memes. Almost as scary as the memes done by the pajama wearing basement dwellers over at 4Chan.

Well it could be ISIS supporters known as WAFA sending these memes through some kind of super encrypted Cloud app, or it could be another friend of ISIS known as the Mossad. Or the CIA for that matter.

To tell you the truth, the entire Fatima nonsense is really beginning to look more and more like a Mossad operation. Especially as mission creep takes over and new "evidences" are discovered to insist the Consecration was not done properly.

All the matters in the end is that a critical mass of uncritical thinkers overtly, or tacitly, supports more Middle East wars for The Greater Israel Project.

Let it be known that the moves made by Islamic terror groups are the result of the Errors of Israel, and the two Island Nations known as England and the U.S. These are the actors that have stirred up the current hornet's nest beginning with the Balfour Declaration.

Indeed, many of those that once committed the Errors of Russia have been making Aliyah to Israel for years.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Innocent Smith on November 21, 2017, 03:43:21 PM
To tell you the truth, the entire Fatima nonsense is really beginning to look more and more like a Mossad operation.

Do you consider the sun moving outside the known laws of nature, drying everyone after a downpour, and driving them to repent and publicly confess their sins "nonsense" and "a Mossad operation"?

mikemac

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 21, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Russia's Errors

In another story of relevance this week, Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church has warned — though obliquely — that certain apocalyptic biblical signs are now in evidence:

"All people who love the Motherland must be together because we are entering a critical period in the course of human civilization. This can already be seen with the naked eye. You have to be blind not to notice the approaching awe-inspiring moments in history that the apostle and evangelist John was talking about in the Book of Revelation," the patriarch was quoted as saying by Interfax.
Patriarch Kirill added, however, that the exact time of the end times depends on everyone's actions. He called on people to understand their responsibility regarding Russia and the whole of mankind, and to stop "the movement towards the end of history's abyss."
He emphasized that many representatives of the modern Russian intelligentsia are repeating the mistakes made by their predecessors, who led the country into the ruinous revolutionary events of the early 20th century.

As a religious leader, Kirill is a controversial figure, seen by many as an unethical tool of the Russian state. Nevertheless, I can't help hearing in his warning about Russian leaders repeating the "mistakes made by their predecessors" an echo of Our Lady in the second Fatima secret: "I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions against the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."

Whatever Kirill's motives, the question of Russia's errors — and her neglected consecration — remain very much at issue.

https://onepeterfive.com/as-2017-draws-to-a-close-fatima-warnings-still-resonate/

Well then why doesn't Patriarch Kirill talk to Pope Francis about doing a proper consecration of Russia then?

I mean one of the main reasons why a proper consecration has not been done yet is because they didn't want to upset the Russian Orthodox Church.  They have tried it every way possible except by using the word Russia in union with the bishops.  Maybe the Orthodox would want to take part in the consecration?

Come on guys, get your gears together.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

Many Fatima devotees were, I think it's fair to say, disappointed when the centenaries of each of the original apparitions in 1917 came and went with no discernible event taking place to mark the occasion. For my part, I have always believed that God prefers to be less predictable than this, though there is certainly precedent for divinely-ordered things happening on important dates and anniversaries.

I highly doubt many Fatima devotees were disappointed when no discernible event took place.  I certainly wasn't disappointed.  That's a friggin insult.

Although he is right to say that God prefers to be less predictable.  King Louis XVI wasn't taken to the guillotine exactly 100 years after the King of France was asked to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart.  That didn't happen until a couple of years after he was deposed.   
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

abc123

Quote from: mikemac on November 21, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

Russia's Errors

In another story of relevance this week, Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church has warned — though obliquely — that certain apocalyptic biblical signs are now in evidence:

As a religious leader, Kirill is a controversial figure, seen by many as an unethical tool of the Russian state. Nevertheless, I can't help hearing in his warning about Russian leaders repeating the "mistakes made by their predecessors" an echo of Our Lady in the second Fatima secret: "I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions against the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."

Well then why doesn't Patriarch Kirill talk to Pope Francis about doing a proper consecration of Russia then?

I mean one of the main reasons why a proper consecration has not been done yet is because they didn't want to upset the Russian Orthodox Church.  They have tried it every way possible except by using the word Russia in union with the bishops.  Maybe the Orthodox would want to take part in the consecration?

Do you honestly think that patriarch Kyril doesn't realize that the dreams of Fatima devotees is the subjection of the Russian Orthodox Church to Francis/Rome? Why on Earth do you believe that he would ever indulge a small subset of catholics by going along with a ceremony meant to destroy his Church?

I'm guessing you aren't familiar with His Holiness:

mikemac

Quote from: abc123 on November 22, 2017, 05:10:33 AM
Quote from: mikemac on November 21, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

Russia's Errors

Do you honestly think that patriarch Kyril doesn't realize that the dreams of Fatima devotees is the subjection of the Russian Orthodox Church to Francis/Rome? Why on Earth do you believe that he would ever indulge a small subset of catholics by going along with a ceremony meant to destroy his Church?

I'm guessing you aren't familiar with His Holiness:

Not the subjection of the Russian Orthodox Church, the union like the Bible tells us to be as One.  Do you not think that Our Blessed Mother wants to see the union more than anything.  That is why she requested the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart; something that the Orthodox do not recognize yet.  The one girl looked like she was about to roll her eyes when he mentioned the unity of the Orthodox world.  No I do not think it was coincidental that Patriarch Kirill was enthroned Patriarch on the Feast of Mark of Ephesus either.  I did not realize until I watched this video that Patriarch Kirill was the biggest obstacle to union.  Patriarch Kirill can wax eloquently about "the approaching awe-inspiring moments in history that the apostle and evangelist John was talking about in the Book of Revelation," but if he is not willing to do anything about it then he is preventing the period of peace in the world that was promised by Our Lady of Fatima and which will eventually bring about the annihilation of nations if the consecration is not done in time.  Same goes for Pope Francis, even more.  Rome should consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart, whether it upsets the Orthodox or not.

Source

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 21, 2017, 06:14:10 PM
To tell you the truth, the entire Fatima nonsense is really beginning to look more and more like a Mossad operation.

Do you consider the sun moving outside the known laws of nature, drying everyone after a downpour, and driving them to repent and publicly confess their sins "nonsense" and "a Mossad operation"?

To answer your specific question, no I do not. And your question is ridiculous and a complete non-starter.

But I do find grasping at straws to find meaning in a 100th anniversary of an event with a silly meme and the smell of Neo Cons all over Father Gruner, Steve Skojec, and the two chuckleheads over at The Remnant, among others, to be. Was that not clear?

You have to work Catholics differently than you do Evangelical retards. They have their John Hagee's to promote war for Israel and we, unfortunately, have our Fatimists.

In other words, at this point it has been completely coopted. You can get the same content reading Breitbart, Pamela Gellar, Daniel Pipes and all the other Israeli Firsters.

For those who don't need Fatima evolving into a war against Islam there is always First Things for all you "conservative Catholics".
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Innocent Smith

Further, let's discuss the sun moving outside known laws of nature, and drying everyone after a downpour.

I do find it complete folly to over analyze this event. One of the proofs offered by Michael Matt and Chris Ferarra has been to make mention, and I paraphrase here but will still use quotation marks, is "even the Masonic owned newspaper reported on this event!".

Why do they think that an outfit (Free Masonry) that is a combination of Organized Jewry for Gentiles and Whiggery should ever be looked at as a source of truth? That Divine Intervention made them tell the actual truth for once?

Could it not be the initial lie to cause a fracture in the Church? Is no one capable of critical thinking anymore?

The only fruit I have seen from Fatima since these people took it over is to cast doubt and blame on the Church for not fulfilling our Lady's specific instructions. In the meantime the Jew and every other enemy of the Church magically disappears.

Like I've said countless times before, it's much easier to blame the Church as there is no price to be paid. But try taking on actual enemies of the Church. That takes actual courage. 

Oh and one more thing that never seems to be appreciated concerning Marian events like Lepanto and Vienna. Yes the organized rosary prayers were of great assistance. But let's be real here. It also took real mean to give no quarter and annihilate their foes.

And all we seem to have today is a bunch of ninnies sitting in their armchairs pointing fingers at the Church.

Waiting for Skojec, Matt, Ferrara, and Louie Louie to start a counter Jihad and take them on mano y mano.

Kaesekopf

These fatima threads make me miss pants threads.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

abc123

Quote from: mikemac on November 22, 2017, 09:46:57 AM
Not the subjection of the Russian Orthodox Church, the union like the Bible tells us to be as One.

We both know that to Rome unity=subjection.

I did not realize until I watched this video that Patriarch Kirill was the biggest obstacle to union.

The biggest obstacle to union is the fact that there are serious dogmatic issues that still separate us and have not been satisfactorily resolved. Patriarch Kyril realizes this as do most traditional Catholics. There can be no union without a common Faith.

Rome should consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart, whether it upsets the Orthodox or not.

That's fine, just don't expect the Orthodox to care or take part. I would also present for your consideration: if the pope consecrates Russia the 'correct' way yet Russia doesn't come crawling to Rome.....then what? Did the consecration fail?

On a personal note, Mikemac, I hope you have a fruitful Advent and a Blessed Christmas.

mikemac

I don't think Catholics would see it as Russia come crawling to Rome.  I'm sure there would be a big celebration.

Thank you abc123.  I hope you have a fruitful Advent and a Blessed Christmas as well.

Source

Sophia3

Quote from: Innocent Smith on November 22, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

Further, let's discuss the sun moving outside known laws of nature, and drying everyone after a downpour.

I do find it complete folly to over analyze this event. One of the proofs offered by Michael Matt and Chris Ferarra has been to make mention, and I paraphrase here but will still use quotation marks, is "even the Masonic owned newspaper reported on this event!".

Why do they think that an outfit (Free Masonry) that is a combination of Organized Jewry for Gentiles and Whiggery should ever be looked at as a source of truth? That Divine Intervention made them tell the actual truth for once?

Could it not be the initial lie to cause a fracture in the Church? Is no one capable of critical thinking anymore?

The only fruit I have seen from Fatima since these people took it over is to cast doubt and blame on the Church for not fulfilling our Lady's specific instructions. In the meantime the Jew and every other enemy of the Church magically disappears.

Like I've said countless times before, it's much easier to blame the Church as there is no price to be paid. But try taking on actual enemies of the Church. That takes actual courage. 

Oh and one more thing that never seems to be appreciated concerning Marian events like Lepanto and Vienna. Yes the organized rosary prayers were of great assistance. But let's be real here. It also took real mean to give no quarter and annihilate their foes.

And all we seem to have today is a bunch of ninnies sitting in their armchairs pointing fingers at the Church.

Waiting for Skojec, Matt, Ferrara, and Louie Louie to start a counter Jihad and take them on mano y mano.

I can not believe you are serious about this. Are you?
Do you legitimately think Fatima was fake? I am baffled. If so, then yes, like the moderator suggested, let's have one of those arguments about pants—and I hate trad pants commentary. I just don't understand... Who cares what Chris Ferrara and Michael Matt said...what about what the simple children saints said? What about what all the witnesses said? What about what good Popes said?

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 22, 2017, 08:04:51 PM
These fatima threads make me miss pants threads.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I could start one of those for you if you'd like. ;D

I remember titling one such type of thread on Cathinfo years ago titled something like "A Potential Bomb."