Introduction

Started by Adrianus, November 07, 2017, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Welcome Adrianus!  I look forward to reading your posts.   :seeya:  8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Adrianus

Thank you for all the nice comments. Indeed I am Dutch. I don't spend a lot of time browsing different forums, so my reactions will be quite slow. But that shouldn't matter I hope.

Carleendiane

Servus, thank you for the great example you provide of a humble servant. So proud of you!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 12, 2017, 07:18:11 PM
Servus, thank you for the great example you provide of a humble servant. So proud of you!

No, thank you for making me realize the fact that with every confetti thrown, there's a mess to sweep up. & oh, we are all but just unprofitable servants of God in the end, so you are most welcome. :)