JFK files released

Started by martin88nyc, November 03, 2017, 06:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

Has anyone looked into this. There are videos on YouTube already talking about this release. for example: JFK files say Hitler was still alive in 55
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

red solo cup

Quote from: martin88nyc on November 03, 2017, 06:42:35 PM
Has anyone looked into this. There are videos on YouTube already talking about this release. for example: JFK files say Hitler was still alive in 55
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Elizabeth

Hi Martin, Surprised that I am not obsessing over this--haven't had time--
But any juicy tidbits you get like the Hitler stuff, spill the beans!

martin88nyc

JFK files: FBI documents allege Martin Luther King Jr. had secret lovechild, orgies
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article182651026.html
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Innocent Smith

Quote from: martin88nyc on November 04, 2017, 02:42:17 PM
JFK files: FBI documents allege Martin Luther King Jr. had secret lovechild, orgies
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article182651026.html
I just saw that article. Love some of the comments there which included suggestions that all his statues be removed. Honestly I did not read the article, but the headline missed a couple of other possible issues. King was also a plagiarist a communist and he also was known to beat up on the prostitutes he hired. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

ÆneasQuébécois

"True evangelical faith...cannot lay dormant; but manifests itself in all righteousness and works of love; it...clothes the naked; feeds the hungry; consoles the afflicted; shelters the miserable; aids and consoles all the oppressed; returns good for evil; serves those that injure it; prays for those that persecute it." ~ Menno Simons

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Carleendiane

This release had many pages didacted. Trump did not receive all the info which was due to him, and his request.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.