How to differentiate Schizophrenia from Demonic Possession?

Started by martin88nyc, September 11, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

We had a very serious situation last night. My upstairs neighbor, who is a complete schizophrenic, or maybe possessed, (I think she would need an exorcist to know for sure) brought home a black dude whom she met on the street. They went down to the basement and out to the backyard and I have no idea what they were doing there. I confronted them a little while later in the basement and asked the guy to come upstairs. I interrogated him while she started going off on me as usual with her stupid verbal gibberish. BTW, on a couple occasions she talked about death and blood on the walls so I am not very comfortable being around her.
So the guy says he is a photographer and of course I don't buy it. So I ask him again who are you and what are you doing here. He goes: She asked me to come along and  oh I'm a reiki master. Ok I say. I see you once again in this building and I call the cops. He nodded, smiled stupidly  and they went upstairs to my neighbors apartment. She lives with her daughter and a son but they were in their rooms. I called her daughter and told her what is crackalackin'. She freaked out and chased the guy out. The distraught mother run after him while her daughter called the cops. They finally caught her and took her to a psychiatric ward in a local hospital.
Is there a way for us to tell if she is just schizo or schizo and possessed? I also feel kind of "queasy" and uncomfortable knowing that this guy who claimed to be a reiki master just lied in order to conceal his true practice like voodoo or something. This leads me to ask if I should have a priest bless the building we live in or use exorcised salt, holy water. Just in case.
PS: This lady has become really aggressive and I would even say spiteful but in a more evil way. There is this weird look in her eyes.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

OCLittleFlower

-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on September 11, 2017, 07:25:01 PM
We had a very serious situation last night. My upstairs neighbor, who is a complete schizophrenic, or maybe possessed, (I think she would need an exorcist to know for sure) brought home a black dude whom she met on the street. They went down to the basement and out to the backyard and I have no idea what they were doing there. I confronted them a little while later in the basement and asked the guy to come upstairs. I interrogated him while she started going off on me as usual with her stupid verbal gibberish. BTW, on a couple occasions she talked about death and blood on the walls so I am not very comfortable being around her.
So the guy says he is a photographer and of course I don't buy it. So I ask him again who are you and what are you doing here. He goes: She asked me to come along and  oh I'm a reiki master. Ok I say. I see you once again in this building and I call the cops. He nodded, smiled stupidly  and they went upstairs to my neighbors apartment. She lives with her daughter and a son but they were in their rooms. I called her daughter and told her what is crackalackin'. She freaked out and chased the guy out. The distraught mother run after him while her daughter called the cops. They finally caught her and took her to a psychiatric ward in a local hospital.
Is there a way for us to tell if she is just schizo or schizo and possessed? I also feel kind of "queasy" and uncomfortable knowing that this guy who claimed to be a reiki master just lied in order to conceal his true practice like voodoo or something. This leads me to ask if I should have a priest bless the building we live in or use exorcised salt, holy water. Just in case.
PS: This lady has become really aggressive and I would even say spiteful but in a more evil way. There is this weir look in her eyes.

MARTIN, you are in danger. You are in a place of finding what surrounds you as somewhat normal, but it's not. Fight it Martin. You must.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Daniel

Quote from: martin88nyc on September 11, 2017, 07:25:01 PMIs there a way for us to tell if she is just schizo or schizo and possessed?
As far as I know, it's impossible to tell the difference unless she starts doing something beyond her nature. Acting evilly spiteful or shouting gibberish doesn't really indicate anything out of the ordinary. But if she were to start shouting in a language which she had never studied nor been exposed to, then that could indicate something.

martin88nyc

Quote from: OCLittleFlower on September 11, 2017, 07:39:01 PM
Yikes.

Can you move?
No I am not moving anywhere. Her daughter is looking for a nursing place but these things take time. Everybody in our building is having hard time with her but my neighbor next door is just infuriated because of her. However this last incident is a game changer. this time she crossed the line and went too far.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

martin88nyc

Dear Carleen let's not overreact. Perhaps this is just an accident but far too many accidents happen lately. I hope she is not possessed. And if then IDK. Who can help her. I mean she doesn't wanna talk to anybody about anything that might put her at risk. She's on a different wavelength, different world. I feel so sorry for her and her family. 

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

martin88nyc

Quote from: Greg on September 12, 2017, 03:07:56 AM
Invite an old priest and a young priest to dinner.
We actually had a priest over for dinner that day.

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on September 12, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

Ok. Martin, maybe I did come off a bit shrill and alarmed. I hate it when I do that, but that's what I felt. Alarm for your wellbeing. But, it pleases me to see you so flat footed about this. I say yes, do have the apartment complex blessed, but in the downlow. Maybe after dark. Don't want to hear that you were targeted for do in this. In the meantime, dust your doorway with exorcized salt. And make use of your holy water. Say prayers of protection for your loved ones, your home, and you.

As an aside. My daughter and her husband bought a country home, 10 acres of lovely rolling land. Home was a dump, but who cares with land like that! Anyway, they found out, after they bought it, that a previous owner had hung himself in a tree out front. He did it in such a way, and at such a time, that all would see his final rage. They, my daughter, hubs, kids, have suffered greatly trying to create a holy environment.  The effects of the exorcism, having enraged the evil spirits, we're suffering, fear as they actually exposed themelves, and triumph! Yes, triumph. It is now holy ground and, most impotantly, a lovely place to raise a family!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

tradne4163

If you don't already, say the prayers of the Auxilium Christianorum.  You can find them at www.auxiliumchristianorum.org if needed. As to your question, it's really hard to tell, to be honest. Demons can imitate symptoms of mental illness and aggravate what's already there. Without a trained exorcist, telling the difference will be very difficult.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

martin88nyc

Quote from: tradne4163 on September 12, 2017, 10:43:09 AM
If you don't already, say the prayers of the Auxilium Christianorum.  You can find them at www.auxiliumchristianorum.org if needed. As to your question, it's really hard to tell, to be honest. Demons can imitate symptoms of mental illness and aggravate what's already there. Without a trained exorcist, telling the difference will be very difficult.
Yes we started saying these prayers about 10 days ago or so. But this time as a family. I used to pray them alone but only for a while.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 12, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Ok. Martin, maybe I did come off a bit shrill and alarmed. I hate it when I do that, but that's what I felt. Alarm for your wellbeing. But, it pleases me to see you so flat footed about this. I say yes, do have the apartment complex blessed, but in the downlow. Maybe after dark. Don't want to hear that you were targeted for do in this. In the meantime, dust your doorway with exorcized salt. And make use of your holy water. Say prayers of protection for your loved ones, your home, and you.

As an aside. My daughter and her husband bought a country home, 10 acres of lovely rolling land. Home was a dump, but who cares with land like that! Anyway, they found out, after they bought it, that a previous owner had hung himself in a tree out front. He did it in such a way, and at such a time, that all would see his final rage. They, my daughter, hubs, kids, have suffered greatly trying to create a holy environment.  The effects of the exorcism, having enraged the evil spirits, we're suffering, fear as they actually exposed themelves, and triumph! Yes, triumph. It is now holy ground and, most impotantly, a lovely place to raise a family!
No you are the most caring person I know here. Not that others don;t care but you are our forum mama.  ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on September 12, 2017, 01:35:02 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 12, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

No you are the most caring person I know here. Not that others don;t care but you are our forum mama.  ;)

Yes Martin, I am mama, I know not how to be anything else... :-\   :D  :baby2:    :baby3: :baby4: :knit:

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 11, 2017, 08:06:17 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on September 11, 2017, 07:25:01 PM
PS: This lady has become really aggressive and I would even say spiteful but in a more evil way. There is this weir look in her eyes.

MARTIN, you are in danger. You are in a place of finding what surrounds you as somewhat normal, but it's not. Fight it Martin. You must.

CARLEEN, you forgot to turn off the caps. 

hehehe (inside joke)