Good bye

Started by christulsa, August 24, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Nobis

duplicate...
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

christulsa

Geesh.  I just dropped in and have been reading the snarky comments by my digital imprint "Holographic Chris."   Pay him no mind.

:coffee:

(the real Christulsa)

christulsa

It seems KK threatened to ban me?   :-[   For using limegreen?  Is he eating Frootloops for breakfast?  It is Saturday morning and time for cartoons.   :cheesehead:

(written by Holographic Chris)

red solo cup

Hard to leave when people have heaped praise on you. Isn't it ?
non impediti ratione cogitationis

christulsa

Quote from: red solo cup on August 26, 2017, 08:38:25 AM
Hard to leave when people have heaped praise on you. Isn't it ?

Oh Christulsa has already left.  I am his holographic digital imprint.  Right now he is in bed, neurally projected to his robot avatar water skiing at the lake.