Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Gardener on May 25, 2017, 09:06:01 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on May 25, 2017, 07:36:34 PM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on May 25, 2017, 07:28:32 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on May 25, 2017, 07:26:06 PM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on May 24, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
I'm fast approaching my 62 birthday.

You calling 20 years away fast young man?  You jokester, you!
Har! I could have said I was "61 and 3/4" years old!

No way Dude!  Really?  Nahhh.  Seriously?

Michael seems younger because he works at a liquor store and gets employee discounts. drinks < 2 = charity. drinks > 2 = Laus. drinks = 0 = crapshoot.

:lol:  :laugh: :lol:

Good one Gardener.  He just doesn't look to be that age...at all.  They say black and white pictures take 10 years off of you.  And having his hair slicked back like that does age him a couple of years (nothing drastic). 

I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you Michael, I just never thought about you being even near that age.  May I say that you age very well?  Hopefully the ladies in your family are so fortunate too.  I think that were I in a similar situation, I would use a picture of myself as my avatar too.   ;)  :beer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

red solo cup

Quote from: martin88nyc on May 25, 2017, 09:25:42 PM
Shoot I misfired a bit. I selected a wrong age range
They say the mind is the second thing that goes.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Is your avatar really you, Michael wilson? I know the name is, but the picture, too?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Gardener

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 26, 2017, 08:34:31 AM
Is your avatar really you, Michael wilson? I know the name is, but the picture, too?

It's Fr. Fahey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Fahey
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Carleendiane

Thanks Gardener.Should have looked closer, probably says.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Boccaccio

I'm 21

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Armor of Light

I identify as 25, but my 51st birthday is approaching.
If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Carleendiane

Quote from: Armor of Light on May 26, 2017, 01:17:59 PM
I identify as 25, but my 51st birthday is approaching.

No way. You look to be about 30 in your pic, Armor. Maybe 25. Maybe.

Michael Wilson

Thanks dymphna!
When I look in the mirror I see an old man staring back at me. I thought you were much younger than me.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Carleendiane

I see my mother when looking in mirror.

dymphna17

Quote from: Michael Wilson on May 26, 2017, 11:12:44 PM
Thanks dymphna!
When I look in the mirror I see an old man staring back at me. I thought you were much younger than me.

And how do you know I'm not?   :P   ;)   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Boccaccio

It's nice there seems to be a wide age range here.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Boccaccio on May 27, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

Thanks to some of us  like me, michael, pace, red... quite  wide indeed.

Next thing they're gonna want to know is our weight...meh. I won't even tell my dear hubby that. Yes, I do keep secrets from him.

MiserereDomine

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 27, 2017, 11:53:20 AM
Quote from: Boccaccio on May 27, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

Thanks to some of us  like me, michael, pace, red... quite  wide indeed.

Next thing they're gonna want to know is our weight...meh. I won't even tell my dear hubby that. Yes, I do keep secrets from him.

Hahah, maybe that'd be interesting! "How tall are you?" and "How much do you weigh?" Hahahah!

red solo cup

5'7". 170 lbs. C'mon ladies, your turn. 8)
non impediti ratione cogitationis