Terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester

Started by JackoPaul, May 22, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackoPaul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

19 confirmed dead. The concert was attended by mostly teenage girls. Many parents were waiting for their children outside when the attack happened. I actually had 2 nieces attending and their parents were waiting outside. Thank god they were unscathed

Greg

Conservative Landslide June 8th.

Grande was raised a Roman Catholic but abandoned Catholicism during the reign of Pope Benedict XVI,rciting opposition to the church's stance on homosexuality, noting that her half-brother is gay.

She has followed Kabbalah teachings since the age of twelve, along with her brother Frankie, believing "the basis lies in the idea that if you're kind to others, good things will happen to you." A few of her songs, such as "Break Your Heart Right Back", are supportive of LGBT rights.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

MilesChristi

Follows Jewish number magic because Jewish number magic is tolerant to butt pirates.

She could have just become an Episcopalian

The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Habitual_Ritual

I look forward to the tea-light vigils and appeals against Islamophobia. That'll show 'em
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

King Wenceslas

Random acts of terror on a random time basis.

Westerners might be the first humans on Earth to respond to the slaughter of their own children by carrying on like nothing happened.

The leaders of the West have now become serial killers.

Prayerful

Little girls and parents killed and all those effin hashtags and vigils and related crap.

St James pray for us. Blessed Charlemagne pray for us. St Pius V pray for us.

May there be men like Prefect of Police Maurice Papon who had rioting Moslems, protesting against anti-terror operations, drowned in the Seine. Violence is all that Moslems understand.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

JackoPaul

i must admit i had not even heard of Ariane Grande. After some googling i sound found out that she was just another manufactured so called entertainer with little real talent. It seems that her biggest achivement is the rejection of catholicism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2800399/my-brother-told-god-didn-t-love-ariana-grande-reveals-turned-kabbalah-homosexual-brother-shunned-catholic-church.html

in which she states

'I was born Roman Catholic but I lost faith when the Pope decided to tell me everything I loved and believed in was wrong.

'[The church] said Spongebob Squarepants is gay and he's a sinner and he should burn in hell. And Harry Potter was a sin. And working women. I was like "Enough! First the gays, then Spongebob and now Harry Potter? Get out my house!" I was not having it.

'And the working woman thing? It was a moment for me. I needed something else to believe in,' she added.

Earlier this year, Ariana went public to defend her 31-year-old sibling - a former Broadway performer and YouTube star - who was appearing on the American version of Big Brother at the time.

The singer fired back against an Instagram user who made a homophobic comment against her brother, after she posted a photo of the two of them together.

'That ''homo'' is the fiercest, most incredible, funniest, most intelligent, kind hearted and most LOVED person on the face of the planet!,' Ariana posted to her millions of followers on Instagram.

'He also cleaned up his game and told the truth to everybody in the house WHICH by the way, nobody else on the show has done,' the singer said in reference to Big Brother.

She added to her social media rant: 'So i don't give a flying f*** if or when he comes home!!! he is incredible and i am SO proud!!!! oh and also ''that homo'' gets more a** than you'll ever get in your life. k miss thing?'

As can be seen she certainly has a foul mouth and if I was a parent I wouldn't allow my kids to follow her. Considering she has such a massive following around the world by mainly influential girls, I was wandering how many has she managed to turn against their religion.

While worrying about family members that attended the concert watching events unfold on the TV news it was good to see the early statement from her spokesman stating that she was safe and uninjured. Why would she even need to mention the children torn apart by the blast and dying in agony that had to wait for an hour for the police to give paramedics the all clear to enter the blast area.

Mono no aware

Quote from: JubilateDeo on May 23, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
Even Morrissey is angry:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/morrissey-attacks-politicians-and-the-queen-over-manchester-terrorism-response

The younger Morrissey, however, the Morrissey of say 1983-85, would've said something vaguely sympathetic of the bomber for having targeted a concert featuring such vapid and idiotic music.

Greg

Well......every cloud has a silver lining.

I'd be more angry if they had blown up people attending a classical music concert.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Pacebene83

Well all the singing of "Manchester'   tra la la,  Kumby Ya, the PM  calling people  monsters, mean spirited, naughty, not nice people that would do such a thing........well,   "we will over come...."    we'll never give in,  Manchester, Oh Manchester,   more vigils are needed and more flowers,   more tough rhetoric,  ad nauseam.     While the ISISS gang laugh their rears off.  They love the name calling and the level keeps rising which leads to more laughing.   

Do ypu know that one of the Muslim Terrorist gangs Al Quaeda,  pay families of those who die a   "martyr",   the more they murder the higher the payload......

Personally——anytime a Mooooslim terrorist is shot down,,,the body is then wrapped in the carcass of a pig and then buried.   Now that means the killer cannot enter heaven.....Yeah, yeah yeah—-I know,  the Animal Rights crowd would be epileptic,  the bleeding hearts club would be devestated over such cruelty,  the EPA would say the carcass would cause mold and contaminating substances into the soil, the political sensitive would probably melt down and look for "safe havens"  kooky college students would need "safe spots" with hot chocolate, coloring books, and huggins.   

I bet a bomber might give that idea some thought if he is killed in his murders——   and bits and pieces of the terrorist's corpse  are placed in a pigs tripe. 

Well,    keep singing and calling the ISISS meanies,   
Kum bi Ya......huggins and drink plenty of hot chocolate.

AMDG

Greg

She billed her tour, "Dangerous Woman".

One bomb and she waves a white flag, cancels her London performances and flies back to the U.S. on a private jet.

So much for girl power.

Mono no aware

The tour was called "Dangerous Woman"?  That is too much.  Actually, the one (minor) thing missing here is the online presence of a former member, prone to anger and calls for violence, for whom the confluence of a Muslim attack and a cute female pop star would've been a perfect storm of rage.  (Unfortunately, he was perma-banned for advocating a presidential assassination).