I'm back!

Started by INPEFESS, March 04, 2017, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

INPEFESS! So good to see you! :seeya: I might have a few questions to shoot your way sometime, so don't be surprised if you see a couple of PMs from me in your inbox.  :beer:
My Lord and my God.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: INPEFESS on March 04, 2017, 12:29:49 PM
Glad to see you both!

Can any of you fill me in on rule changes, banned topics, etc.?
I dont think weve had any rule changes or banned topics since you took a break.  :) 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Miriam_M

Quote from: INPEFESS on March 04, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
Anyway, I will try to keep my posts shorter, for those who remember.

Bummer.   ;D   

Outside of the sede forum, you're one of the few posters who can compete with me (or choose to) in length of posts.

Bernadette

Quote from: Miriam_M on March 04, 2017, 11:11:16 PM
Quote from: INPEFESS on March 04, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
Anyway, I will try to keep my posts shorter, for those who remember.

Bummer.   ;D   

Outside of the sede forum, you're one of the few posters who can compete with me (or choose to) in length of posts.

You must not have seen some of my most recent ones.  :lol:  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

INPEFESS

Good to see all of your familiar faces!

Yeah, I long longer posts better because it means less confusion about the point being made, but it also means that they are often read less by "tl;dr" posters.

Yes?
I  n
N omine
P atris,
E t
F ilii,
E t
S piritus
S ancti

>))))))º> "Wherefore, brethren, labour the more, that by good works you may make sure your calling and election. For doing these things, you shall not sin at any time" (II Peter 1:10). <º((((((<

tradne4163

Welcome back. I've become more of a lurker myself. Hope to see more of your informative posts.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

Mysterium Fidei

Good to see you back INPEFESS, I wondered what happened to you and was hoping that all was well with you, as you left so abruptly.

You were gone for far too long and were definitely missed.

Welcome back.

OCLittleFlower

-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 04, 2017, 09:17:56 PM
Quote from: INPEFESS on March 04, 2017, 12:29:49 PM
Glad to see you both!

Can any of you fill me in on rule changes, banned topics, etc.?
I dont think weve had any rule changes or banned topics since you took a break.  :) 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Challenge accepted

Welcome back INP :cheeseheadbeer:
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

RedCaves

Great to see you back.

Hope we get to talk again, soon.

Michael Wilson

Welcome back, I enjoy reading your contributions to the forum.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Jacafamala

"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

Non Nobis

INPEFESS,

I see you poked your head in again the other day, so maybe that still qualifies you as being "back".  But I wish we could see more of you... (long posts or not). However, I know other things in life sometimes have a higher priority.

NN
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

INPEFESS

Quote from: Non Nobis on May 12, 2017, 03:26:56 PM
INPEFESS,

I see you poked your head in again the other day, so maybe that still qualifies you as being "back".  But I wish we could see more of you... (long posts or not). However, I know other things in life sometimes have a higher priority.

NN

Yes, I have been very bad about being here on a consistent basis. I need to spend more time with my family than "playing" on my phone. You and I know that this isn't really "playing," but...let's just say not everyone sees it that way. Does that make sense? ;)

Either way, I certainly can afford to spend more time here than I do. It's just that this place can be so disagreeable. Few here want to discuss and toss ideas around. They want to pontificate about what they want to be true. I find myself exhausted when almost every interaction here starts out this way. I end up not returning to the "discussion."

But I will make it a point to return here more often, even if I don't post anything.
I  n
N omine
P atris,
E t
F ilii,
E t
S piritus
S ancti

>))))))º> "Wherefore, brethren, labour the more, that by good works you may make sure your calling and election. For doing these things, you shall not sin at any time" (II Peter 1:10). <º((((((<

Gardener

Quote from: INPEFESS on May 13, 2017, 09:26:59 AM
Quote from: Non Nobis on May 12, 2017, 03:26:56 PM
INPEFESS,

NN

Yes, I have been very bad about being here on a consistent basis. I need to spend more time with my family than "playing" on my phone. You and I know that this isn't really "playing," but...let's just say not everyone sees it that way. Does that make sense? ;)

Either way, I certainly can afford to spend more time here than I do. It's just that this place can be so disagreeable. Few here want to discuss and toss ideas around. They want to pontificate about what they want to be true. I find myself exhausted when almost every interaction here starts out this way. I end up not returning to the "discussion."

But I will make it a point to return here more often, even if I don't post anything.

I'd be interested in your take on "police brutality" and where actions of police violate their authority, and where citizens could say... fight back (against .gov, .mil, police).
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe