go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Open, now ! Hurry, never know when we'll close up.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Joking. We'll be open for at least another hour. Had champagne tonight celebrating birthdays of choir members. Was great. Don't know how these guys made it down our flooded road.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Can't sleep.. my mind won't calm down  icabt relax
I didn't visit my wife today because they said I needed a day to rest... Well my body rested but my mind never rests

something feels like it's poking my leg
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

I am...going to bed that is! G-nite all. Sweet dreams. Say no to bad ones.

Kephapaulos

Non Nobis

Good night Carleen and Kephapaulos and anyone who is not fast asleep.

Good morning ServusMariae, although you've probably been up for hours!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

ServusMariae

Quote from: Non Nobis on February 25, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

Indeed I have! :lol: though it's technically afternoon here. ;)

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Non Nobis on February 25, 2018, 11:39:30 PM
Good night Carleen and Kephapaulos and anyone who is not fast asleep.

A belated good night, NN!

Good morning to all!

Carleendiane

Good night my good friends and SD family. Been a long day here. Though I spent it doing exactly what I wanted, helping my Katie get settled in with baby and hubby, I am quite tired and hope tomorrow will be a bit easier on me. Though it was tiring, I spent a great deal of time with baby Lidya, and will treasure those precious hours.Thanks God!

Carleendiane

Good night to the early turner inners, For the big kids around here.....cheers! Just tipping one up to a good night's sleep! Had a lot of baby time today. Poor mom a and baby are pretty miserable with a nasty virus. Came sick and no better yet. Hoping they both get some rest tonight.

Now, about that baby....remember what the glow bug toy looked like? That is Lidya. She is much cuter, but still a glow bug. Even with her nasty cold. Plus she is teething and her little tongue is always massaging her gums. It looks so cute. Did I say she's adorable? Will post a pic when hubby takes some. You will love her. Promise. By the way, the other two grandsons are not so newish and starting to get a bit of personality. Its baby central around here. Yep. I'm rich. Richer than rich. My hubby is so taken with little Lidya, he can't stop buying things for her. He's not really the type to go ga-ga over a baby, but to him, Lidya has such an adorable personality (she's almost 7 months) and doesn't make strange. Hubby will sit with her and play his harmonica until his lips are chapped, because Lidya likes it. She has him wrapped.

Carleendiane

Yes we are! Open, that is. How but a little nip to cure what ails ya! I don't know what ails me but I know something does..so I'm going for the cure! A nip, a cupful of a nip. I'll be feeling fine inow just a nip...I mean bit. Yep. Just a bit and I'll be good as new!

Carleendiane

See ya'll in the morn! I'll put the pot on.

Carleendiane

Well, it snowed all day. Wasn't all that cold so the flakes were big fluffy ones the snow is wet and it melts on the roads making it very slushy, but it is accumulating invthe yard. Supposed to get 6 inches. Looking out the window is somewhat mesmerizing. A lovely show. At least it WAS. Now it is dark and my pillow is calling to me....but I say NO. Sometimes I just have to put my foot down.Just ignore the sirens call and force myself to read or whatever. It's too early to go to bed. Felt like napping at five. Now THAT was ridiculous. I'm not all that old yet....am I? No. Not yet.

Carleendiane

All right now I can answer the siren's call. It is a respectable time to turn in. May God bless your sleep. No bad dreams. No bathroom calls. No restless legs. Just sweet sleep. Tomorrow, God willing, will be here before we know it. May we all meet the day refreshed and eager to try yet again, to improve, even a tiny bit. G-nite!

Carleendiane

7:08. Evening. Mild tonight... yesterday's snow has started to melt. Flooding has been a tough issue this year. For a while both ends of our road was under more than a foot of water, trapping us in. You needed a truck or high suv to get through without wrecking your engine!

Anyway...OPEN now!