Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Traditional Catholic Discussion / Re: Effects of femenism
« Last post by Greg on Today at 03:15:55 AM »
Killing a large number of people usually works.

The survivors rethink their priorities in the aftermath.  Just like individuals refocus their life goals after a major operation or recovering from a terminal illness scare.

Death.....and plenty of it.    That's what is needed.  It's the only thing that has ever worked.

Even Jesus died a bloody tortureous death.  It seems to be integral to changing anything.

And Simba, in the Lion King, needed the shock of his father's death to be motivated to become the new King.

Lack of enough death is maybe the problem that has helped the rise of materialism and secularism.  No imminent fear of death for most of us most of the time.  We attend very few funerals for our peer group from the age of 5 until 60.  In the past people would have gone to several a year.
General News and Discussion / Re: What's with all the school shootings?
« Last post by Greg on Today at 03:03:17 AM »
There is nothing wrong with school shootings, provided the right people are being shot.

In my school, had 3 of the worse psychopaths in each year been executed by the teaching staff, grades, esprit d'corp and general happiness of the students would have improved immeasurably.

We simply need the self-discipline to shoot the right people.  Not just randomly spray bullets.
Why are people so beholding to slaughtering their own kind?  What unholy demon was unleashed in the Great War?  When will we fight back appropriately, deal with these issues for the last time, and restore some sanity to Catholicism? 
General News and Discussion / Re: The fight to save Ireland's 8th Amendment
« Last post by Greg on Today at 02:55:18 AM »
They are probably all the women who slipped across the Irish Sea for an abortion twenty years ago.

There are a bunch of virtue signalling pro death types on social media paying for the flights of women back to Ireland, from as far away as Japan, to vote for the slaughter of their countrymen.

The BBC are pushing this news out with paid Google ads by the look of it.

Legal abortion, legal homo marriage.  When the destruction of society happens we can hardly claim we did not deserve it or that is was LONG overdue.

Is the result known Saturday or Monday?
I lived in Ireland for a while in the late 90's and I loved it even more than the UK. I haven't  been back since and I am sure I wouldn't recognise the place now. The EU has certainly got its claws in even more so than the UK. As for the Irish Taoiseach well if ever there was a case of "Be Careful What You Wish For" lol

I was considering moving back to Ireland to grow old one day and push the daisies up with my ancestors. Not any more I think the country is on a very slippery slope. I am seriously considering Hungary now. One of the few Catholic countries left in Europe. I work with a few Hungarians and they seem good guys. Planning a visit soon and see how it goes.

Unfortunately jacko its way past the slippery slope and you wouldn't recognize it now.
The worst offender s for voting in the referendum are my age group (46) more the women and thankfully the men my age are a strong no.
Family Life / Re: WARNING!! : Avoid Show Dogs Movie
« Last post by Bonaventure on Today at 01:22:19 AM »
The writers and studio decided to recut the film and remove the disturbing scene.

James, you are vindicated.
Family Life / Re: WARNING!! : Avoid Show Dogs Movie
« Last post by james03 on Today at 01:14:46 AM »
It's a big reason why we need alt-tech.  This was exposed because of the internet.  The Left understands this weakness after Trump won using Twitter.  The censorship will only get worse.  Support the alternatives to Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook TODAY.
Traditional Catholic Discussion / Re: Effects of femenism
« Last post by james03 on Today at 01:11:16 AM »
I don't know if it gets fixed.  We should naturally reproduce them, but then the dems opened up the borders and imported savages, even moslems.  If Trump builds the wall, we got a shot.  It comes down to the 2018 election.  However without 60 votes in the senate, there won't be much of an improvement.  Only a holding pattern until Obama 2.0 is eventually elected.  I think in 20 years or so we will have Civil War.

In the meantime, sit happily in Trad land and laugh as the idiots realize that there is justice and there are consequences.
As Bp. Sanborn mentioned in a recent sermon, these shooting are due to sin (e.g., divorce).

Yes, everyone keeps blaming "guns"; but guns are not the problem. The problem is this broken soul-killing society we live in. I think that instead of outlawing guns, it is divorce which should be outlawed. Most mass shooters come from fatherless homes. In this feminized society which does not allow boys to be boys and develop as normal men, boys are literally going crazy. Add to that, the amount of drugs that children in the US are given by the express recommendation of "medical experts" and you have a most dangerous combination.

Being a normal boy is labeled as suffering from ADHD today.

Being a normal man is labeled as suffering from "toxic masculinity".
At his circumcision?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10