Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Banned voxxpopulisuxx until Black Friday, per his request.  He said the forum takes too much of his time and he wants to get things done.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Oldavid, you have been warned, and yet you continue to not refer to highly revered saints with a modicum of respect.  Thank a few days off to figure out how to do so.  Banned for 2 days.

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=4132.0

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Bonaventure

Ecclesia Militans is banned for three days for dogmatizing his views on the squabble between the "neo-SSPX" and the "Resistance."
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Archer

Veritas Vincit/Veritas has been permanently banned for trolling. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

Othmar is banned for three days for hostility towards other members.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Banned Ecclesia Militans for repeatedly not complying with moderation directions, derailing threads, posting with an agenda, and being instigatory to forum members.  This ban is permanent until apology extended to moderation and forum.

Archer

Quote from: Bonaventure on October 20, 2013, 11:39:58 PM
Petertherock is banned for seven days  for advocating violence. This is a repeated offense after multiple warnings, and after this we will be forced to issue a one month ban. At that point, if he commits more infractions, Peter needs to consider if he really wants to post here.

Petertherock has been banned for 30 days for advocating violence.

Kaesekopf

Petertherock's ban has been upgraded from a 30 day ban to a permanent ban for absolutely unacceptable behavior on this forum.  What he did and said here is NOT representative of this forum, of traditional Catholics, or of Catholicism.

His views and opinions are those solely of his own, and do not at all represent the administration, the moderation, or the forum's views. 

If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.

Bonaventure

Voxxpopulisuxx is banned for one day for uncharitable remarks to a fellow poster.

I added three days to Voxx's ban for his offensive and vulgar language, language which has no place here at Suscipe Domine, and is not at all fitting of a Catholic.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

TTT has been banned for failing to post in good faith at Suscipe Domine.  This ban is permanent and will not be lifted.

Archer

RobertJS has been banned for 3 days for needlessly policing the forum and arguing with members including moderators.

Penelope

devoutchristian has been banned for three days for violating forums rules after receiving multiple warnings.

Penelope

Devoutchristian has been permanently banned for continual trolling, not posting in good faith, and purposely derailing threads.

Kaesekopf

Der Kaiser is banned for a week.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on December 20, 2013, 08:40:12 PM
Burke is not an ass slammer so he can be judged. Wonder why Francis the talking apostate is so defensive of sodomites? Birds of a feather...

Quote from: Der Kaiser on December 20, 2013, 08:42:49 PM
Yeah as soon as "Call me Jorge" skipped out refusing to dress as a Pope and calling himself "Bishop" I knew we were in for a fun couple of years. At least he is old and not in his 60's.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on December 20, 2013, 08:49:19 PM
Maybe he could just leave Satans Sodomite Church of Rome and join the SSPX or something.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on December 21, 2013, 05:39:16 PM
And this is the tool some people think is Pope? Seriously!?

Archer

Per the moderators decision and in the best interests of the forum, Chas, Houseofcantor, Zzyzx, Just Joe, Myxolidian Mode and Hughsie have been permanently banned.