I have a problem...

Started by Lynne, June 26, 2020, 04:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: Greg on June 30, 2020, 06:41:49 PM
She was asked straight up to pose with a pride flag by her employer and I assume say something too in support of sodomites.  If you have a mental reservation method of getting out of that then please post it.  I cannot think of one.

We were asked to *make* some kind of Pride thing... I'm so glad June is over. I'm also thankful that I was working from home so I didn't need to see ridiculous things in the office. Of course a few people randomly chose a gay pride flag as their background during various Zoom meetings...

Ugh.

But those (random gay pride things) are going to happen in any company. I can't wait to retire...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Greg

You could have made something really cheesy and completely shit.

Something so embarrassingly awful that they would neither show it, nor condemn you for making it for fear of being "hateful" and "homophobic".  They could suspect you were being sarcastic but could never prove it.

Satire and sarcasm are great with liberals because they don't know what to say or how to deal with them.

Islam is right about women.

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

dymphnaw

Something similar happened at my job last week. It was frightening to see our legal protections just vanish overnight.