Full Stack Engineer Needed

Started by OzarkCatholic, February 02, 2022, 07:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzarkCatholic

I am a program manager for a virtual tutoring company. We provide direct to parent and direct to school district tutoring services, and do research with non profits on efficacy of different tutoring methods. We are looking for a full time full Stack Engineer. 401k, health insurance, stock options.

As a full stack engineer we are looking for someone with both front end (client side web page) and back end (server) programming experience along with experience working with data from databases.

The key point is someone with experience working in a production environment so they can hit the ground running and get up to speed quickly. (it's not an entry level position)  It's hard to put a quantitative description on what that means, but at least approximately 5 years of experience would be good. (but will consider based on projects worked on). 

The specific tech they would work with are python, javascript, mongodb, and AWS so someone already familiar with that is ideal, but anyone with development in other languages and database/cloud experience that is interested in working with those technologies would fit.

If interested send me a PM.
Feels like Groundhog Day again.

Heinrich

How much does a position like this pay?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

OzarkCatholic

I don't have definitive numbers as I'm not hiring manager or even a recruiter (just sharing the info) but PMs in my role start at ?$80K, so I'd be shocked if starting pay was only that.
Feels like Groundhog Day again.