Let's Grow Suscipe Domine to 10,000 Members as a Thank You to Kaese's Family!

Started by Xavier, December 03, 2021, 03:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Xavier on December 03, 2021, 10:28:13 PM
I made the post there first, as I was so happy Matthew gave me my hard-earned and well deserved Rep-Score back. I had to negotiate hard with him by PM for it, and he happily gave it to me, and completely refuted the one or two small minority of sedes there who wanted me to banned, for defeating and destroying Sede-Vacantism and its Ecclesia-Vacantism with Numerous and Irrefutable Theological Proofs.
:rofl:
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Xavier

Lakhs of Christians are suffering dreadful and terrible fires of persecution here in India from Hindutva fanatical fundamentalist terrorists. And you so-called American Christians will not say one word, donate one dollar, take one concrete action, to end Christian Persecution here in India, as you so easily could if you just put your mind to it and used your influence.

I have no time for Fools anymore. Fools should be Beaten with Fists, as in a Duel, St. Pius X taught. I'm fighting the War of my life here and am looking for all possible Allies, with Great Strength and in Large Numbers, who will use their God-given money and God-given worldwide influence to DEMAND AN ABSOLUTE STOP TO PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS IN INDIA. If you're willing to do that, Great, we can discuss strategies of how to do it most effectively. If not, get out of my sight.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Xavier on December 03, 2021, 10:54:41 PM
I have no time for Fools anymore. Fools should be Beaten with Fists, as in a Duel, St. Pius X taught. I'm fighting the War of my life here and am looking for all possible Allies, with Great Strength and in Large Numbers, who will use their God-given money and God-given worldwide influence to DEMAND AN ABSOLUTE STOP TO PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS IN INDIA. If you're willing to do that, Great, we can discuss strategies of how to do it most effectively. If not, get out of my sight.
Oh shut up. The only thing you're fighting for is the corner office at your joo bank. Xavier, you have a higher income, relatively speaking, than most trads on this forum. You obtain many rupees via the usurious works of your line of work. You can put your rupees where you want, including stupid prot-style mass distribution of bibles.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Xavier

Credit Suisse is not a "Joo Bank" you Jealous Fool. It is a European Swiss Investment Bank that has been ranked the NO 1 Investment Bank in the Whole Wide World. You're just envious that you could never get into a Company like this and Invest Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in Productive Assets that will uplift 10s of Crores of People in time, when the right Investment Managers like me allocate the Crores of Capital available ONLY AND SOLELY TO THE MOST PRODUCTIVE COMPANIES WITH THE MOST HARDWORKING EMPLOYEES.

"Reputation and rankings
Credit Suisse is a member of Wall Street's bulge bracket, a list of nine of the largest and most profitable banks. The company has been identified as one of the world's most important banks, upon which international financial stability depends.[101][102] The bank was also one of Fortune Magazine's most admired companies.[103]

Credit Suisse has been recognised as the world's best private bank by Euromoney's Global Private Banking Survey[104] and as the best European Equity Manager by Global Investors.[98] In polls by Euromoney, it has been ranked as the top private bank and the best bank in Switzerland.[50]"

INVESTMENTS ARE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS YOU CAN DO, NOT ONLY FOR YOURSELF, BUT ALSO FOR OTHERS, IF YOU KNOW TO INVEST WISELY AND WELL, WHICH I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT YOU DO. If I Invest 100 MN DOLLARS in a Company, and that COMPANY GROWS FROM 1 BN DOLLARS to 2 BN DOLLARS, then 100 MN DOLLARS MORE IS MY DUE AND JUST RECOMPENSE FOR INVESTING THAT MONEY IN THAT COMPANY WHEN I COULD HAVE VERY WELL CHOSEN NOT TO DO SO. IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME AND ABOUT SAY ( OTHER INVESTORS LIKE ME THAT COMPANY WAS ABLE TO EXPAND ITS OPERATIONS, DOUBLE ITS EMPLOYEES, GIVING JOBS TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, AND UPLIFTING MILLIONS OUT OF POVERTY IN TIME. THAT's HOW I PLAN TO UPLIFT INDIA.

INTEREST IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM INVESTMENT. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TOO FIRST. I LAUGH AT THOSE LIKE YOU WHO PROBABLY RELY ONLY INTEREST ALONE AND GIVE MOST OF YOUR MONEY TO BANKS WHO PROMISE YOU 4% "RISK FREE" INTEREST. YOU DO THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW AND WON'T LEARN TO MANAGE YOUR OWN MONEY. I CAN GUARANTEE ANYONE 20% CAGR THROUGH JUST 20 OF THE MOST PRODUCTIVE INVESTMENTS THAT I WILL MAKE FOR THEM.

MAY JESUS AND MARY SAVE YOUR SOUL, GOGGY. Saving One Single Soul is for me worth more than making 1 Million Dollars.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Credit Suisse and virtually any and every other Investment Bank in the world of at least some repute - though I'm not interested in working for any of the others, but in uplifting only my own Company that has hired me, Credit Suisse India or CSI - wants to open up branches and offices in India because of our Large Population and because of the Number of Highly Skilled and Distinguished Investment Managers here, the Very Best in All the World.

Jayne

Quote from: Xavier on December 03, 2021, 10:28:13 PM
Quote from: Jayne on December 03, 2021, 07:25:32 PM
You made this same post about getting 10,000 members over on Cathinfo, but without the part about thanking KK.

...Do you have a point in saying this, other than letting me know you read both Cathinfo, and Suscipe Domine...?

If you are indiscriminately posting an exhortation to build membership to multiple forums, it seems unlikely that your main motive for posting it here is to show gratitude to KK.  Rather, it appears that this bit was thrown in as an emotional appeal to your readers to gain our support.

In general, members here are grateful to KK for providing this forum and, after the news of his marriage, especially drawn to show to support to him and his new wife at this time.  You are taking advantage of that to promote your own agenda.  You do not seem to have given any thought to what KK would appreciate receiving.

It should be clear to anyone who has followed this forum over the years that KK appreciates our prayers.  Organizing a spiritual bouquet or a group Novena for him would be far more appropriate thanks than a membership drive that you want to do for reasons of your own.

Another thing that KK has shown that he appreciates is mature, charitable behaviour from members such that we require minimal moderator intervention.  Unfortunately this is too much to be hoped for.  Perhaps the next best thing would be to provide him with a "honeymoon break".  If anyone has the skill set to help with admin or moderator duties, I encourage you to write to him to offer your services for the next few months. Two or three people could share these duties without undue burden to themselves while allowing him more time to focus on his bride.  (Those without the requisite skill sets could perhaps encourage others to come forward.)

Your suggestion that KK monetize this forum, while clearly well-intentioned, would destroy one of its best aspects.  KK pays the operational fees for this forum and freely offers his services.  He never asks for money.  This is a gift to us, not merely because we have free access to a forum, but because it is an assurance of the purity of his motives.  We never have to wonder if his decisions are influenced by the donations of members, as I have seen happen elsewhere.   We can trust that he is moved by his wish to further the Kingdom of God.

I suppose it is an occupational hazard of an investment manager to focus on finances but this is not what are called to as Christians. Our Lord told us (in Matt 6:19-21)

Quote[19] Lay not up to yourselves treasures on earth: where the rust, and moth consume, and where thieves break through and steal. [20] But lay up to yourselves treasures in heaven: where neither the rust nor moth doth consume, and where thieves do not break through, nor steal. [21] For where thy treasure is, there is thy heart also.

I would like to think that KK is laying up treasure in heaven by running this forum.  We should help rather than discourage him.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Xavier

Dear Jayne, by all means, let us all pray for Kaese, as I and others and you have done many times on prayer threads. I'm also fairly sure Kaese is gonna have a good reward in Heaven anyway. Nothing wrong in his increasing it by helping more people find the Church or Tradition. It was posted out of True Brotherly Christian Love for Kaese and nothing else. If you believe me, great. If not, it's fine. I've begun to understand that God, Who promises to reward all of us Catholic Christians who persevere in loving Him so richly in Heaven, doesn't mind giving us "advance installments" right here on Earth of our Heavenly Reward. As long as we use it for His Greater Glory and not for our ends, I am absolutely convinced not only that He does not mind it at all but rather that He loves His Children to be blessed like that, so that all may know and see, that Almighty God cannot be outdone in Generosity, and will repay devotees who faithfully serve Him.

Dom Jean Chautard, Soul of the Apostolate: "This ministry, willed by Jesus Christ, becomes the essential factor in the diffusion of the Church among all nations, and the ordinary instrument of its great achievements. In the front rank of this apostolate, stands the clergy, with its hierarchy forming the main body of the army of Christ, a clergy distinguished by so many holy, zealous bishops and priests, and covered with honour and glory by the recent canonisation of the saint who was Curé of Ars. Next to the official clergy, have risen, since the beginnings of Christianity, companies of volunteers, shock troops, whose continued and abundant growth will always be one of the clearest signs of the vitality of the Church.

First of all, in the earliest centuries, came the contemplative orders, whose ceaseless prayer and fierce penances were such a powerful aid in the conversion of the pagan world. In the Middle Ages, the preaching orders sprang up, with the mendicant and military orders, and those vowed to the ransom of captives in the powers of infidels. Finally, modern times have seen the birth of crowds of teaching institutes, missionary societies, congregations of all sorts, whose mission is to spread abroad every kind of spiritual and material good. Then, too, at every stage of her history, the Church has received valuable help from the whole body of the faithful, like those fervent Catholics, whose name today is legion, tireless workers, ardent souls who know how to unite their forces and to devote, without stint, to the cause of our common mother, their time, abilities, and fortune, often sacrificing their liberty or their very lives."

In Jesus and Mary,
Nishant Xavier.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Xavier on December 04, 2021, 02:40:15 AM
It is a European Swiss Investment Bank that has been ranked the NO 1 Investment Bank in the Whole Wide World.

So, a Jew bank?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Xavier

Why are you all so afraid of the Jews by the way? Some of you surrendered Hollywood to some bad liberal Jews, who were indecent people with bad values, led astray by the Talmud, it's wicked blasphemies against Jesus and Mary, its hatred of Gentiles and especially of Christians, and we're all reaping the results till the present day. I have no intention of surrendering the Investment World - and basically every good and serious person wants to invest their money, btw, so Professional Investors will always be needed - to "da Joos" or to anyone else based on some crazy conspiracy theory (not every conspiracy theory is correct, just because some are) that cannot be proven with some Concrete Facts and Statistics before my very own eyes. Can you rigorously prove, with academic sources, and incontrovertible references, that at least 90% of Investment Managers are Jews, if you want to claim "da Joos" control the Investment Banking Industry?

There are 2.5 Billion Christians. There are only 15 Million Jews. It's well past time to come out of "da fear of da Joos" such as the Apostles had before Pentecost, but never after Pentecost, for the Holy Ghost had dramatically transformed them forever into Great Evangelists.

Isaiah 53 has always been the Greatest Evangelistic Weapon of the Catholic Church against Talmudic Judaism. Please watch this Video and share it to at least 10 Jewish Friends of yours. If you make the effort to do that, it is virtually certain in my opinion that at least one will come to Baptism and to Christ.

3+ Million Views with over 500,000 Conversions. Get it shared hundreds of thousands more times and you'll see thousands more Conversions. We should make better Videos than even this, with more forceful explanations, which reach even more millions of Jews.

Remember St. Paul the Apostle clearly teaches in Sacred Scripture that all Israel will be converted and turn to Jesus Christ one day. As St. Benedict's Centre explains it, "There are other Old Testament passages in Deuteronomy, Isaias, Jeremias, Daniel, Micheas, and Malachias which foretell the same thing.

Saint Paul speaks much more clearly in the Epistle to the Romans. The whole eleventh chapter treats of the subject of the mystery of the election of the Gentiles and the falling away of the Jews. Saint Paul reminds the Romans that there were Jews who were faithful and accepted Christ. He also reminds them not to be complacent but to take a lesson from the rejection of the Jews, that if God would not spare the chosen people from His wrath, neither will he spare the Gentiles, should they fall into sin. He says, "For I would not have you ignorant, brethren, of this mystery (lest you should be wise in your own conceits) that blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles should come in" (Rom. 11:25) This has always been interpreted by Catholics to mean that there will be a general conversion of the Jewish nation.

An impressive list of Fathers can be brought out who refer to this future conversion as a fact. Included are Tertullian, Origen, Saint Hilary, Saint Ambrose, Saint John Chrysostom, Saint Jerome, Saint Cyril of Alexandria, Saint Prosper of Aquitaine, Saint Gregory the Great, Saint Isidore, Saint Bede the Venerable, and Saint Anselm. Saint Cyril of Alexandria says this: "Towards the end of time, Our Lord Jesus Christ will effect the reconciliation of His former persecutor Israel with Himself. Everybody who knows Holy Scripture is aware that, in the course of time, this people will return to the love of Christ by the submission of faith.... Yes, one day, after the conversion of the Gentiles, Israel will be converted, and the Jews will be astonished at the Treasure they will find in Christ" (!!!!!!!) (Commentary on Genesis, Bk. 5)."
https://catholicism.org/ad-rem-no-310.html

Pyotr

Am I the only one surprised Xavier is an investment banker? I used to lurk heavily on these forums and always thought Greg was the most financially savvy poster on Catholic trad forums. Looks like Xavier of all people may give him a run for his money. And I say "of all people" because I always assumed you were the impoverished homebound humanities/philosophy type who abound on these forums, especially with your quantity and lengthy style of postings. Good for you, Xavier. I admire your optimism and dedication to the Faith. Most online trads (and I include myself in this criticism) are often bitter, angry, and are more content with posting cynical musings online than evangelizing in the real world to people outside of their comfort zones. While I share others' concerns that a mass distribution of Bibles with a focus on quantity rather than quality of education can be less efficacious, I commend you for thinking/dreaming big and actually taking the steps IRL to do something about it. You seem to be a go-getter and this has clearly served you well with respect to your career. The Church needs faithful traditional Catholics with a wide variety of skills and talents. I pray that you are even more successful in converting others to the Catholic Faith. God bless you, Xavier!

Jayne

Quote from: Xavier on December 04, 2021, 07:15:30 AM
I've begun to understand that God, Who promises to reward all of us Catholic Christians who persevere in loving Him so richly in Heaven, doesn't mind giving us "advance installments" right here on Earth of our Heavenly Reward. As long as we use it for His Greater Glory and not for our ends, I am absolutely convinced not only that He does not mind it at all but rather that He loves His Children to be blessed like that, so that all may know and see, that Almighty God cannot be outdone in Generosity, and will repay devotees who faithfully serve Him.

I am concerned that you are coming dangerously close to the heresy of "prosperity Gospel".  As Catholics we balance these ideas with our traditional teachings around Holy Poverty and the Evangelical Counsel to poverty.  I encourage you to study these.  If you would like, I could start a new thread for exploring these concepts. I think that other posters could have valuable insights on the subject.

Xavier

Thank You So Much, PYOTR! Your beautiful, consoling and encouraging words are a GODSEND to me and inspired me greatly. Thank you again and may Jesus and Mary richly bless you with all your heart's desires beyond your wildest dreams and imaginations, as I firmly believe They will do for you, in this life and the next. May you be richly rewarded with every Heavenly Grace and Blessing, in this life and the next, for your love and your kindness and your True Catholic Spirit. May you have a HIGH PLACE IN HEAVEN near to Jesus, Mary, Joseph and St. Michael. Thank you again, so much, Dear Brother or Sister in Christ and His Church.

Apart from Distributing Latin Vulgates/Douay Rheims English Holy Bibles, to all non-Catholics and non-Christians, which I believe would spark a Movement inspired by the Holy Ghost as Great as the Tridentine Catholic Counter-Reformation, we can also do something else, if we had the MONEY TO DO IT: MONEY MATTERS, DEAR FRIENDS. YOUR HARD EARNED LIFE LONG ASSETS MATTER SO ALWAYS SAVE AND INVEST WELL. PLAN TO SAVE UP 100,000 DOLLARS IN YOUR BANK OR INVESTMENT ACCOUNT BY THE TIME YOU'RE 30. WORK HARD 12 HOURS OF EVERY WEEK-DAY AT LEAST UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE IT AND DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU DO. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

If SD gained 20,000 members one day, and gave 1-5 dollars a month, a pittance for most posters, think how much Missionary Work SD could accomplish for the Glory of Our Lord Jesus Christ - probably 10,000 times what SD is doing right now, which is already Very Good.

Just think of the (2) Number of Traditional Catholic Mass Missals we could buy, and hand out to all our local Priests, in every single Parish we ever attend. They will read it and hundreds of Priests - attracted by the beauty and devotion and doctrinal richness and texts and prayers of the Traditional Latin Mass, which Priests can understand 10,000 times better than we mere laity ever could - will begin offering 100s of TLMS in Parishes and Dioceses. There will be no question at all of leaving the Church for some sect, but of the Holy Roman Catholic Church Herself, and Her Shepherds, the Bishops and Priests, re-discovering the Treasure of our Tradition.

According to Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Latin-English-Booklet-Missal-Praying-Traditional/dp/B001V3QYUU this Beautiful Latin-English Missal for Offering the Tridentine Mass costs only a mere $ 12.5. If SD had 20,000 members paying 5$ a month, Kaese could sponsor 8000(!) Missals a Month, to be distributed to Priests, Nuns and Monks, in Parishes, Convents and Seminaries. God Bless.

There are only around 400,000 Priests in the entire Universal Church, so they could all be covered in a matter of mere 50 months after we achieve this target. Would anyone after that ever dare to say that we will not see thousands of Priests at least begin to offer the TLM?

In Jesus and Mary,
With Love and Prayers,
God's Blessings upon You,
Nishant Xavier.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Xavier on December 04, 2021, 07:39:09 AM
Why are you all so afraid of the Jews by the way?

Sounds like something a banker would say.

If you don't hate Jews, in this day and age, are you even Catholic? They are literally responsible for every evil in our world today.

Porn? Jews
Abortion? Jews
Pharmaceuticals? Jews
V2? Jews
Communism? Jews
Freemasonry? Jews
Usury? Jews

Do you want me to go on?

You're a bs charlatan Xavier. Enjoy sucking at the joo tit while you can.

St Simon of Trent, pray for us
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Xavier

If you hate anyone, you're not a Christian. Jayne is a Jewish Christian. Do you hate her too? If you do, the Word of God says you are a murderer in your heart, just as it says if you lust after a woman, you are an adulterer in your heart.

I know very well what some bad liberal Jews have done and I despise their wicked works as much or more than you do. But as St. Paul says, though the Jews were persecuting him, he says this: "1I SPEAK the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost: 2That I have great sadness, and continual sorrow in my heart. 3For I wished myself to be an anathema from Christ, for my brethren, who are my kinsmen according to the flesh, 4Who are Israelites, to whom belongeth the adoption as of children, and the glory, and the testament, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises: 5Whose are the fathers, and of whom is Christ, according to the flesh, who is over all things, God blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 9:1-5)

Can you say the same? Are you a greater Apostle than St. Paul was? The Holy Ghost was speaking through him, so I go with St. Paul.

Jayne

Quote from: Xavier on December 04, 2021, 08:06:07 AM
Jayne is a Jewish Christian.

I would prefer that you not describe me this way.  I make a point not to use this expression.  I associate it with a movement within the conciliar Church that confers a special status on Catholics with Jewish heritage.  (Association of Hebrew Catholic is an example.)

As St. Paul tells us, "in Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek".  Or, as we hear in the Last Gospel every time we attend Mass:

QuoteHe came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name. Who are born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Our blood is irrelevant.  What matters is faith in Christ.