A Plea For Help From The FSSP

Started by mikemac, August 31, 2021, 02:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

lauermar

So far the Canons Regular at SJC are being allowed to continue with Latin masses. I'm praying for vocations for them. Right now, the vocations are "messed up" according to our pastor, because the students signed up for tradition and now their curriculum is being changed. This isn't what they signed up for.

I don't know if the new vocations will adopt modernism at the SJC parish level. If I see it happening, and the Latin goes away, I will simply stop supporting them and traveling an hour to go to mass there. It's not worth the gas. I will return to my local parish that has an old pastor who only says mass in English, but he's not experimental.

If I begin to see modernist puppet masses, pagan, or indigenous practices creeping into local masses, then they are no longer valid. I will leave the church and switch to an Eastern rite or possibly Sedevacantist. This is a last resort.

Maybe access to a valid mass on earth will be removed in preparation for the Anti-Christ. It has already happened temporarily in some countries during global wars. God may abolish valid masses for a time because the flock are not deserving. It will take blood, sweat and tears to get the sacraments back. We're supposed to pray the rosary daily anyway as our obligation to the faith, but it won't be enough. There is too much filth, apostate politicians calling themselves Catholic, invalid puppet masses, normalization of transgenderism, abortion and contraceptive acts, same sex marriage, kids on puberty blockers, selling of women and children's bodies for greed, etc. God has had enough. He may permit a deadly viral mutation to wipe out vast populations on earth.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Melkor

Quote from: lauermar on September 03, 2021, 07:49:51 AM
So far the Canons Regular at SJC are being allowed to continue with Latin masses. I'm praying for vocations for them. Right now, the vocations are "messed up" according to our pastor, because the students signed up for tradition and now their curriculum is being changed. This isn't what they signed up for.

I don't know if the new vocations will adopt modernism at the SJC parish level. If I see it happening, and the Latin goes away, I will simply stop supporting them and traveling an hour to go to mass there. It's not worth the gas. I will return to my local parish that has an old pastor who only says mass in English, but isn't experimental.

If I begin to see modernist, pagan and/or indigenous influences creeping into local masses, then those masses are no longer valid. I will leave the church and switch to an Eastern rite or possibly Sedevacantist.

Maybe access to a valid mass on earth will be removed in preparation for the Anti-Christ. It has already happened temporarily in some countries during global wars. God may abolish valid masses for a time because the flock are not deserving. It will take blood, sweat and tears to get the sacraments back. We're supposed to pray the rosary daily anyway as our obligation to the faith, but it won't be enough. There is too much filth, apostate politicians calling themselves Catholic, invalid puppet masses, normalization of transgenderism, abortion and contraceptive acts, same sex marriage, kids on puberty blockers, selling of women and children's bodies for greed, etc. God has had enough. He may permit a deadly viral mutation to wipe out vast populations on earth.

Sounds like Covid.... ;)
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

lauermar

Yup. Covid or any other SARS. Or a completely novel virus constructed at a Wuhan lab.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Miriam_M

God has had enough. He may permit a deadly viral mutation to wipe out vast populations on earth.

I've also said this, but some people claim that prophecies dictate that there has to be another world war as part of the death.

In general, I think people forget the obvious: that God doesn't "have" to do anything in a particular pattern, according to a particular timeline, and least of all in the way that we humans "expect." 

But the second point is more important, in that both on the positive and negative sides, original prophecies are changeable, relative to the way people respond to crises and Crosses. This also means that previously predicted "eras" or phases of a prophecy can also change, depending on whether mankind lost its opportunity for a predicted relief from chastisements because some step in the process, in mankind's responsibility, was delayed (think:  Consecration) or perhaps forever lost.

Think about this, please, everybody, as merely an example:  What an opportunity God gave to the priesthood in 2020: for most priests, a singular opportunity to prove the courage of their priesthood in ministering to the flock in defiance of secular authority.  And what an enormous disappointment to the flock and to God that 90+% of priests refused to exercise such courage.  (If not then, when?

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 03, 2021, 10:10:25 AM
God has had enough. He may permit a deadly viral mutation to wipe out vast populations on earth.

I've also said this, but some people claim that prophecies dictate that there has to be another world war as part of the death.

In general, I think people forget the obvious: that God doesn't "have" to do anything in a particular pattern, according to a particular timeline, and least of all in the way that we humans "expect." 

But the second point is more important, in that both on the positive and negative sides, original prophecies are changeable, relative to the way people respond to crises and Crosses. This also means that previously predicted "eras" or phases of a prophecy can also change, depending on whether mankind lost its opportunity for a predicted relief from chastisements because some step in the process, in mankind's responsibility, was delayed (think:  Consecration) or perhaps forever lost.

Think about this, please, everybody, as merely an example:  What an opportunity God gave to the priesthood in 2020: for most priests, a singular opportunity to prove the courage of their priesthood in ministering to the flock in defiance of secular authority.  And what an enormous disappointment to the flock and to God that 90+% of priests refused to exercise such courage.  (If not then, when?)

A Catholic doesn't have inordinate fear of the death of the body.  A Catholic fears damnation, the eternal death of the soul.  Correspondingly, a Catholic who prays daily and frequents the confessional has very little to fear from any virus, much less a virus with a 99.7% recovery rate.

I am disinclined to believe that a virus with a 99.7% recovery rate is anything other than a wakeup call, the most minor of chastisements possible.  But what potential for conversion!  If it gets the world's non-Catholics to focus on death, how many can be saved who would have otherwise gone about their mundane acquisition, consumption, and pleasure-seeking?
this page left intentionally blank

King Wenceslas

I knew this day was coming back in 2017. Big huge mega projects for grandiose parishes costing 10's millions of dollars solely owned by the local diocese. What could go wrong?

Well the shoe is dropping now and we are finding out what can go wrong in a very big way. Simply delusional the FSSP was and is. But when you are spending other people's money, who cares?

Innocent Smith

I don't know if the new vocations will adopt modernism at the SJC parish level. If I see it happening, and the Latin goes away, I will simply stop supporting them and traveling an hour to go to mass there. It's not worth the gas. I will return to my local parish that has an old pastor who only says mass in English, but he's not experimental.

If I begin to see modernist puppet masses, pagan, or indigenous practices creeping into local masses, then they are no longer valid. I will leave the church and switch to an Eastern rite or possibly Sedevacantist. This is a last resort.

The problem with the Canons Regular goes back a bit further in a manifest way.  Beginning at least 7 or 8 years ago their seminarians stopped attending their studies somewhere in Connecticut and started going to St. Mary of the Lakes in Mundelein. 

Father Phillips was more interested in making the church a palace with his over the top renovations than fighting the modernists in my opinion and I am still completely dissatisfied with the non-explanation as to why he was removed. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

MaximGun

If you don't put your balls on the line now, why have balls?

MaximGun

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 03, 2021, 10:10:25 AM

Think about this, please, everybody, as merely an example:  What an opportunity God gave to the priesthood in 2020: for most priests, a singular opportunity to prove the courage of their priesthood in ministering to the flock in defiance of secular authority.  And what an enormous disappointment to the flock and to God that 90+% of priests refused to exercise such courage.  (If not then, when?)

The one advantage of the vaccine killing some proportion of the 2 billion people who have taken it is

1.  They are trusting of government and scientific authority which stands in opposition to Christ and is completely materialistic and hedonistic.  So that would give a huge advantage to the thinkers who would survive and have a completely different political momentum and direction to the current crony democracy corrupt oligarchy we have in Europe and America today.

You'd clean out millions of unthinking drossy people who just go along with whatever they think the popular liberal narrative is.  These people are buffers to change.  If they die, or learn their lesson, you can get a lot of change quickly.  It is like the exact opposite of Pol Pot killing 2million Cambodian intellectuals and higher IQ professionals.

The kind of people who scream my body my choice when it comes to abortion, but cannot cope with those words when people don't want to take an experimental vaccine (where it is REALLY your body and not a baby's as well).  Such people are deadweight in society and weeding them out would be a unique historical event.  A sort of enema for the bowels of Europe and North America.

2.  If a billion people are going to die from autoimmune diseases or some other vaccine reaction then they have time to repent which is a mercy for them.   The people surviving would have need for religion as a calming force in their lives.  Remember that Stalin allowed religion during the second world war since of offered people something in those terrible times of suffering which communism could not.

3.  Something has got to happen, because the RCC is on its last legs as far as credibility goes.