The Church Courtyard > General Catholic Discussion

Dear Holy Father, Dear Bishops! A Plea from Faithful Roman Catholics.

(1/3) > >>

Xavier:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzwzqeQ398

Michael Wilson:
Very nice; but it's like the sheep appealing to the wolf for protection.
If Francis is serious about getting rid of the True Mass; then his next step will be to suppress the E.D. Groups.

james03:
Yep.  It will start with the Chrism Mass.  Then altar girls and communion in the hand.  And DIE (diversity, inclusion, equality) english translations for the reading and gospel.

FSSP and ICKSP will bolt.  Most likely end up at the SSPX.

I also expect the SSPX to get the heat, then declared in schism, and finally a hate group in Europe.

We are rushing towards 2029.  Too much aborted baby blood to avoid the Glorious Wrath and The Great Comet of Chastisement(TM).

I suspect China (Red Dragon) and the jews (whore of Babylon) are behind it as the ultimate source.

mikemac:
Yeah, maybe it is time to come to a head over the VII documents like Nostra aetate anyway.  I mean all of these bishops have to realize themselves that it was a clear change from before the Council.  It contradicts the Bible.  How long are we going to have to pretend that this isn't a major problem?

King Wenceslas:

--- Quote from: mikemac on July 22, 2021, 02:16:16 PM ---Yeah, maybe it is time to come to a head over the VII documents like Nostra aetate anyway.  I mean all of these bishops have to realize themselves that it was a clear change from before the Council.  It contradicts the Bible.  How long are we going to have to pretend that this isn't a major problem?

--- End quote ---

If a Catholic hasn't awaken from his slumber with TRADITIONIS CUSTODES, he will never wake up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version