The Church Courtyard > General Catholic Discussion

Cell lines from aborted babies

<< < (2/21) > >>

Michael Wilson:
If you want to purchase Miss Acker's book, "Vaccination, A Catholic Perspective", you can find it here at the Kolbe Center: https://www.kolbecenter.org/

MaximGun:
The reference I am looking for is one where the starter cells are removed from a still alive baby.  I am sure Miriam or Diaduit mentioned this.

Elizabeth.2:
I'm thinking it was Fr. Ripperger who referenced this barbaric practice.  Or Fr. Heilman's show - and they do 17 babies per test. 

I have also been trying to remember the source of this.

diaduit:

--- Quote from: MaximGun on July 19, 2021, 07:10:49 PM ---The reference I am looking for is one where the starter cells are removed from a still alive baby.  I am sure Miriam or Diaduit mentioned this.

--- End quote ---

No it wasn't me, I remember reading about placing the baby alive into the freezer to die there to preserve the organs at their best, Trad Granny had that link I think.

But its ok Vatican II says the vaccines are ok as its remote co operation so don't worry your pretty little head about the babies being sliced and diced...great theologians argued about this and have spoken. :vomit:

TradGranny:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-unborn-babies-used-for-vaccine-development-were-alive-at-tissue-extraction

This is where things get very disturbing, because in most cases it’s not a “simple abortion,” but rather, Acker says: 

“They will actually deliver these babies via cesarean section. The babies are still alive when the researchers start extracting the tissue; to the point where their heart is still beating, and they’re generally not given any anesthetic, because that would disrupt the cells that the researchers are trying to extract.

So, they’re removing this tissue, all the while the baby is alive and in extreme amounts of pain. So, this makes it even more sadistic.”

see link for video interview with this vaccine researcher and whistleblower
This is where things get very disturbing, because in most cases it’s not a “simple abortion,” but rather, Acker says: 

“They will actually deliver these babies via cesarean section. The babies are still alive when the researchers start extracting the tissue; to the point where their heart is still beating, and they’re generally not given any anesthetic, because that would disrupt the cells that the researchers are trying to extract.

So, they’re removing this tissue, all the while the baby is alive and in extreme amounts of pain. So, this makes it even more sadistic.”

See link for interview with vaccine researcher and whistleblower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version