Pope Francis' Plan to Change the Church

Started by Michael Wilson, June 10, 2021, 03:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

Another interesting video from "Return to Tradition" on the new Synod in Rome planned for 2023:
                                   [yt]https:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft_-DGvsCJA[/yt]
My only discrepancy with the author, is that these synods are not truly consultative, but rather the results obtained are driven by the hierarchy including P.F. Towards pre-determined outcomes, in which the "consulting" is merely a cover for their own agenda.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Vetus Ordo

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on June 10, 2021, 04:00:30 PM
"Not a valid youtube URL."
I forgot to copy the Y.T. Address, so when I 'pasted', I pasted from the EWTN article that I posted elsewhere.

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Michael Wilson on June 10, 2021, 03:26:46 PM
Another interesting video from "Return to Tradition" on the new Synod in Rome planned for 2023:
My only discrepancy with the author, is that these synods are not truly consultative, but rather the results obtained are driven by the hierarchy including P.F. Towards pre-determined outcomes, in which the "consulting" is merely a cover for their own agenda.

When has there ever been a Council not determined by a single figure?

Vatican I was a controversial council in that day, with many historians leaving the Catholic Church altogether.

Even in the days when the Pope was under the thumb of Byzantium or the HRE, the outcomes were determined by the emperors of both. The only reason that the Council of Ephesus became the Third Ecumenical Council is because the Emperor sided with them, and the Pope signed off on it. Both the Alexandrians and Antiochians (Nestorians) held councils where they excommunicated each other, and the emperor said the Alexandrians were right. 

The Church has never been democratic on matters of dogma, doctrine, or even discipline.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Michael Wilson

I agree with all that. But Francis is pretending to make the Church more democratic; while in reality pushing through his own personal agenda of destroying Catholicism. The true Popes didn't pretend such nonsense; they convoked Councils to condemn errors and heretics; the agenda was "Catholicism", open and above board; either get with the program or get out of the way.

Prayerful

This supposedly synodal Church of V2 is a scam. In fact it was centralised as never before and episcopal conferences are talking shops. Now this pretended synodality seems to be unravelling with respect to German, one of the biggest employers on earth, but a pastoral failure. I think it is 'make a mess' stuff, keeping enemies focussed on the non essential while he secure his position and the future for likeminded bishops in what is looking like a diseased ape of the Church.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Michael Wilson on June 10, 2021, 03:26:46 PM

Preordained for sure. Just like "Cardinal" Marx's resignation and rejection of it by Francis. Pure theater.

What is coming from the coming synods? You don't even have to wait I let you know 3 years ahead of time: Women deacons and married priests.

Coming from a synod around 2030: Women priests.

Sorry about taking all of the suspense out of the future.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Michael Wilson on June 12, 2021, 04:45:49 PM
I agree with all that. But Francis is pretending to make the Church more democratic;

LOL.  A "democratic" kingdom.