Hello!

Started by Dominika, April 22, 2021, 03:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominika

Quote from: Atlas on April 23, 2021, 05:10:31 AM
Hey [emoji112] its nice to see you here i myself am a big fan of Lord of the rings I see many similarities to Christianity and Tolkien writings. I pray God send you someone , a Godly partner to help aid you in this journey called Life. God loves you.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for your prayers !

Dominika

Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 23, 2021, 07:25:39 PM
Dominika,
I missed the part about you wanting to become a wife and mother; pray to St. Joseph to send you a saintly Catholic husband and a happy marriage.
I have this short prayer to St. Joseph (with imprimatur; 1938) that you can say seven times daily, here:
QuoteOh great St. Joseph for the love you bear to Jesus and Mary hear my prayer and obtain my petition
this from the pamphlet that has the prayer:
QuoteGreat St. Joseph
Would that we had the eloquence of St. Chrysostom to tell all men how kind and good St. Joseph is, he is powerful with God who refuses him nothing how generous he is to his clients for he always hears their prayers. Books could be filled with the stories of how he helps the sick, consoles the sorrowful and comes to the aid of those in need.
He was the loving spouse of Holy Mary and therefore obtains happy marriages for those who pray to him. More, he makes  happy the marriages that are unhappy and restores peace and joy to families in distress.
He was the Foster Father of the Child Jesus and no father ever loved a child as St. Joseph loved Jesus. For this reason he is all powerful in helping fathers and mothers to bring up their children with prudence and love making them good men and women, good husbands and wives, good citizens and useful members of society.
There is more, I will post it in the traditional Catholic thread when I get a chance.

Thank you so much Michael Wilson, this is a beautiful prayer.  I know that many people experience miracles with St. Joseph's intercession and have a faith that he will help me.

Vetus Ordo

Witam na forum, Dominika.

Jak znalaz?e? to miejsce?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Dominika on April 22, 2021, 03:17:11 AM
Hello. I'm a traditional Catholic and live in Poland. I would like to know more about my faith and meet other traditional Catholics from all over the world. Dominika is my real name, I'm single, hope to become a wife and mother according to God's will. I like J.R.R Tolkien's books as well as "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy movies, documentary movies, especially about nature and history.  My favourite book is "The Mystical City of God" by Mary of Agreda. I enjoy cooking, gardening, listening to instrumental music, learning and reading.
I love our Lord Jesus and His Blessed Mother, I also have a special devotion to saint Joseph and saint Anne and Joachim. Yesterday I visited a nearest health resort and was so happily surprised because I found a beautiful, old chapel of saint Anne there. I'm glad to be a member of this forum.

Welcome, DOMINIKA!! ;D

I hope that you really benefit & enjoy this forum.

We have a prayer section, please check it out.

We also have a subforum called Mary's Garden.

Just ask the Moderator, Kaesekopf to let you in  ;) you have to sign up for it.

Look for it in the General Information link, the top one of the forum.

What a beautiful name, Dominika!!  :)

Michael Wilson is right about the Saint Joseph Prayer, it has helped many out there!

May Our Lord continue to Bless you!

And our Blessed Mother help you in everything you do. :pray2:

Prayers going your way! :pray3:

WELCOME ;D

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Dominika on April 24, 2021, 12:27:13 AM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 23, 2021, 07:25:39 PM
Dominika,
I missed the part about you wanting to become a wife and mother; pray to St. Joseph to send you a saintly Catholic husband and a happy marriage.
I have this short prayer to St. Joseph (with imprimatur; 1938) that you can say seven times daily, here:
QuoteOh great St. Joseph for the love you bear to Jesus and Mary hear my prayer and obtain my petition
this from the pamphlet that has the prayer:
QuoteGreat St. Joseph
Would that we had the eloquence of St. Chrysostom to tell all men how kind and good St. Joseph is, he is powerful with God who refuses him nothing how generous he is to his clients for he always hears their prayers. Books could be filled with the stories of how he helps the sick, consoles the sorrowful and comes to the aid of those in need.
He was the loving spouse of Holy Mary and therefore obtains happy marriages for those who pray to him. More, he makes  happy the marriages that are unhappy and restores peace and joy to families in distress.
He was the Foster Father of the Child Jesus and no father ever loved a child as St. Joseph loved Jesus. For this reason he is all powerful in helping fathers and mothers to bring up their children with prudence and love making them good men and women, good husbands and wives, good citizens and useful members of society.
There is more, I will post it in the traditional Catholic thread when I get a chance.

Thank you so much Michael Wilson, this is a beautiful prayer.  I know that many people experience miracles with St. Joseph's intercession and have a faith that he will help me.

St. Joseph Prayer! :pray1:

O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God,

I place in you all my interests and desires.  :pray2:

O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your

Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged

here below your Heavenly power I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage to the Most Loving of Fathers.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms.

I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.

Press him to my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us.

Amen. :pray3:

WELCOME DOMINIKA :)

Michael Wilson's post is wonderful!
I Love Saint Joseph as well. Please remember to stop by the Prayer section of the forum.
We need more Prayer Warriors  :pray3:

Dominika

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on April 24, 2021, 02:18:40 PM

Szuka?am forów internetowych tradycyjnych katolików i tak znalaz?am to miejsce :-)

Dominika

Quote from: Christe Eleison on April 24, 2021, 03:59:36 PM
Quote from: Dominika on April 22, 2021, 03:17:11 AM
Hello. I'm a traditional Catholic and live in Poland. I would like to know more about my faith and meet other traditional Catholics from all over the world. Dominika is my real name, I'm single, hope to become a wife and mother according to God's will. I like J.R.R Tolkien's books as well as "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy movies, documentary movies, especially about nature and history.  My favourite book is "The Mystical City of God" by Mary of Agreda. I enjoy cooking, gardening, listening to instrumental music, learning and reading.
I love our Lord Jesus and His Blessed Mother, I also have a special devotion to saint Joseph and saint Anne and Joachim. Yesterday I visited a nearest health resort and was so happily surprised because I found a beautiful, old chapel of saint Anne there. I'm glad to be a member of this forum.

Welcome, DOMINIKA!! ;D

I hope that you really benefit & enjoy this forum.

We have a prayer section, please check it out.

We also have a subforum called Mary's Garden.

Just ask the Moderator, Kaesekopf to let you in  ;) you have to sign up for it.

Look for it in the General Information link, the top one of the forum.

What a beautiful name, Dominika!!  :)

Michael Wilson is right about the Saint Joseph Prayer, it has helped many out there!

May Our Lord continue to Bless you!

And our Blessed Mother help you in everything you do. :pray2:

Prayers going your way! :pray3:

WELCOME ;D

Thank you so so much. I'll check the prayer section for sure. May God Bless you as well!

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Dominika on April 27, 2021, 12:39:31 AM

Szuka?am forów internetowych tradycyjnych katolików i tak znalaz?am to miejsce :-)

Czy s? takie fora w j?zyku polskim?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Dominika

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on April 27, 2021, 09:27:36 AM
Quote from: Dominika on April 27, 2021, 12:39:31 AM

Czy s? takie fora w j?zyku polskim?

Tak, s? tylko mniej rozbudowane.

Tennessean

Hello, and welcome.

Santantonio

Hi, Dominika. I found where you're talking about, Busko Zdrój.. unless there's other spa's with St. Anne chapels.
You're really into a lot of the same things and preferences I am.. down to instrumental music, history, tolkienesque art/literature, etc. My name on other forums (mostly conspiracy type) is actually Treebeard. I'm single also, however I am a man  ;)
Alas, I am in the USA and always have been, barring a couple brief jaunts to Canada. Never been to Europe. Anyway, there's a hello. Sometimes I pray for a wife, if it's God's will, but mostly it doesn't bother me much one way or another. Life could be better or worse with one. Who knows. I'm 20 years older than you but in reality I look young for my age and am quite handsome. haha.

So... hello!  :pray3:

Aulef

Welcome. I have Polish friends and I like their style and fervour.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te