Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure

I hope to visit Fenway one day.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

piabee

Clearly none of you have been to Rome.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: piabee on June 28, 2013, 03:07:42 PM

I've been to Rome.

I'll take Green Bay any day.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Archer

The Green Monster makes the Coliseum look small and pathetic.   

LouisIX

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 28, 2013, 03:31:52 PM

I've been to Rome.

Lambeau was built around the time Rome took a nose dive.  That's why I feel confident calling it the greatest place on earth.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: LouisIX on June 28, 2013, 03:45:35 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 28, 2013, 03:31:52 PM

I've been to Rome.

Lambeau was built around the time Rome took a nose dive.  That's why I feel confident calling it the greatest place on earth.

North Dakota Badlands aren't bad, either 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

piabee

Watched the bats fly out from under the Congress Street Bridge and then went to 80s night at a bar.

Older Salt

Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

Habitual_Ritual

I recently cleaned the liter-box, pried a dead frog of the driveway and cleaned up a two foot radial area of dispersed tuna from around the cat's dish.

And yesterday I found a raccoon skull in the woods.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Older Salt

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on July 06, 2013, 08:30:07 AM
I recently cleaned the liter-box, pried a dead frog of the driveway and cleaned up a two foot radial area of dispersed tuna from around the cat's dish.

And yesterday I found a raccoon skull in the woods.
Nice.

HA HA!
Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

maryslittlegarden

My niece is 5 today and I am going to her birthday party.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on July 06, 2013, 08:50:29 AM

I love yr 5 birthday parties!
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on July 06, 2013, 08:51:04 AM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on July 06, 2013, 08:50:29 AM

I love yr 5 birthday parties!

It was fun.  Pretty low key.  They live on a lake so am a lovely shade of pink at the moment.