Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 01, 2015, 04:41:42 PM
Pretty sure I rocked a test and successfully finished a lab!

You getting a master's degree in a science field?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

dymphna17

Thanks be to God, I actually got in WUFI (World Ultralight Fly In)!  Yay!  It was really windy up at the runway today, but it started dying down around 6:00 pm.  I was getting really nervous because the sun was sinking fast.  I flew with a friend in his paramotor.  There were a couple of us who didn't get to go up this morning before the winds kicked in, so we went in succession.  Then our niece, who was celebrating her 16th birthday came up and went for a ride.  She screamed most of the time (not cool when you have earmuffs on that are connected to the pilot  :eek:) but it was mostly for dramatic effect since her little friends were with her for her birthday party.  She really, really liked it she said.   :lol:

Most of all, I got to go see my friend in the hospital who is dying (Mr Belderok).  It was very hard, but I'm so glad I made it.  I don't know why that was so important, but it was.  Now that I think about it, he's the one that got us into flying in the first place.  Wow.  Anyway, his dear wife was there so I got to talk to her a little as well.  She is doing much better than I would be. 

It was a very good vertical day.  I'm pushing a record here and I like it.  Deo Gratias!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Found the bookstore of my DREAMS!:

http://2ndandcharles.com/

Looks like those two bookcases of books will finally have a new home! :D
My Lord and my God.

zork

Took the dog on a walk at my high school alma mater and encountered 8 wild turkeys on the grounds. That was different.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Heinrich

Quote from: zork on October 11, 2015, 04:13:25 PM
Took the dog on a walk at my high school alma mater and encountered 8 wild turkeys on the grounds. That was different.

Elder?
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

zork

Quote from: Heinrich on October 11, 2015, 04:16:04 PM

Elder?

Nope, not Elder; I don't bleed purple.

Arun

Quote from: zork on October 11, 2015, 05:02:32 PM

Elder?

what if you asphyxiated first? or mainlined some grape juice?

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

zork

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Heinrich

LaSalle? Can't imagine turkeys that deep into the city. St. Xavier?

Elder?

LaSalle, St. Xavier; Oak Hills, Western Hills

dymphna17

Hubby and I's WUFI (World Ultralight Fly In) pictures

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

zork

Quote from: Heinrich on October 11, 2015, 07:38:09 PM

LaSalle? Can't imagine turkeys that deep into the city. St. Xavier?

Elder?

LaSalle, St. Xavier; Oak Hills, Western Hills

Nein und nein, Kamerad Heinrich. I didn't go to high school in Ohio.

Heinrich

Oh. My schlecht. I thought you were a native West Cider.

zork

Kein Problem. I just live here; trying to get back to the NKY.

LausTibiChriste

5 pilots. Warsaw. 'Nuff said. Pretty sure its fun but Im also pretty sure I wont remember posting this come morning. Poland beat Ireland yesterday, so the whole town is abuzz

Sip sip
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie