Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin is nice

Went to a fundraising dinner on Saturday, then spent Sunday at the zoo. The zoo is like People of Walmart with animals  :lol:

Today I have to run which is definitely NOT FUN.

Eliza

Quote from: erin is nice on April 29, 2013, 01:05:52 PM

Today I have to run which is definitely NOT FUN.

Run? As in part of an exercising routine? I would agree that it isn't fun at all!

The zoo sound like loads of fun though.

erin is nice

I'm training for a zombie 5k  :lol:

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

piabee

That sounds way more exciting than the 5K my friend signed me up for.

Dom Passerini

Quote from: erin is nice on April 29, 2013, 02:45:53 PM
I'm training for a zombie 5k  :lol:

People train for 5k runs!?

LOLburn.

Sounds totally awesome, btw.
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

erin is nice

Eliza

I'm going to see a movie in 15 minutes. Jurassic Park in 3D. I already know it's going to be fun.

Archer

Quote from: Eliza on April 30, 2013, 06:08:34 PM
I'm going to see a movie in 15 minutes. Jurassic Park in 3D. I already know it's going to be fun.

Let us know if this scene is even better in 3D.

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Hawaii Five-0

Today I took my wife, her mom and sister to the day spa.  We got the works... Sauna and a one hour massage.  The best part is it only cost 250 peso per head.  That's about six US bucks.  I love the foot massage the best.  :)
Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. - Padre Pio

kayla_veronica

Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on April 30, 2013, 07:05:59 PM
Today I took my wife, her mom and sister to the day spa.  We got the works... Sauna and a one hour massage.  The best part is it only cost 250 peso per head.  That's about six US bucks.  I love the foot massage the best.  :)

Wow!
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

kayla_veronica

Went out to dinner with my mom.
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Lady D

Quote from: Dom Passerini on April 29, 2013, 12:53:57 PM
Quote from: Lady D on April 28, 2013, 06:09:13 PM
A bunch of us locals went down to Chase Field Friday night to watch the AZ Diamondbacks play the Colorado Rockies. Many of them were season ticket holders, and they all decided to sit together for a game, and everyone was invited. Our original intent was to go sit in the bleachers, by the bullpen, and cheer the team on. We found out that tickets we were getting were being comped a few days before the game. Great! So before the game, when we were all meeting, the girl (who was organizing the group) opened the envelope to look at the tickets, and her jaw dropped. The CEO of the Diamondbacks put us ALL right behind their dugout, as a thank you for coming out and supporting the team. Someone had texted and "tweeted" to the kid next to me, saying he saw all of us on ESPN (so much for being incognito, these kiddos had their faces all painted "Sedona Red"). Sure enough, as I was replaying the game through MLBTV, the cameras busted me.

The Dbacks ended up losing that game 6-3, but they took 3 out of 4 in the series and are now tied for first in the NL West.
:beer:

You're in Phoenix?  I'm in Phoenix!  I had friends go to that game.

Yup, and home praying that the Dbacks bullpen doesn't get pounded again for the 9th time this season, and blow their lead against the Giants...again!
:banghead:

Lady D

Quote from: Lady D on May 01, 2013, 09:49:47 PM
Quote from: Dom Passerini on April 29, 2013, 12:53:57 PM
Quote from: Lady D on April 28, 2013, 06:09:13 PM
A bunch of us locals went down to Chase Field Friday night to watch the AZ Diamondbacks play the Colorado Rockies. Many of them were season ticket holders, and they all decided to sit together for a game, and everyone was invited. Our original intent was to go sit in the bleachers, by the bullpen, and cheer the team on. We found out that tickets we were getting were being comped a few days before the game. Great! So before the game, when we were all meeting, the girl (who was organizing the group) opened the envelope to look at the tickets, and her jaw dropped. The CEO of the Diamondbacks put us ALL right behind their dugout, as a thank you for coming out and supporting the team. Someone had texted and "tweeted" to the kid next to me, saying he saw all of us on ESPN (so much for being incognito, these kiddos had their faces all painted "Sedona Red"). Sure enough, as I was replaying the game through MLBTV, the cameras busted me.

The Dbacks ended up losing that game 6-3, but they took 3 out of 4 in the series and are now tied for first in the NL West.
:beer:

You're in Phoenix?  I'm in Phoenix!  I had friends go to that game.

Yup, and home praying that the Dbacks bullpen doesn't get pounded again for the 9th time this season, and blow their lead against the Giants...again!
:banghead:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead: