Francis in favor of civil unions for homosexuals

Started by KonservativerKatholik, October 21, 2020, 01:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Irishcyclist on October 22, 2020, 06:12:25 AM
The Hireling occupying the Vatican needs to be immediately and permanently removed, and removed by physical force if necessary.
And this also go for the Hirelings episcopal cronies and clergy too.

Time for catholics to personally confront each of them.

Only Christ can do this and He will, when He comes again.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

Well....here is the good news

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=civil+unions+Pope

If you look up pretty much ALL of the MSM news reports on this, they have significantly more dislikes than likes.

So that is interesting.  I am sure YouTube will rig the data soon enough, but so far it appear that way more than 60% of people who watched those reports don't like this move by Bergoglio.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Irishcyclist

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 22, 2020, 06:46:09 AM
The Hireling occupying the Vatican needs to be immediately and permanently removed, and removed by physical force if necessary.
And this also goes for the Hireling's episcopal cronies and clergy too.

Leaving this for someone else to do, is an abdication of your duty.
Why am I not surprised. ::)

Irishcyclist

Quote from: Greg on October 22, 2020, 08:59:28 AM
Well....here is the good news

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=civil+unions+Pope

If you look up pretty much ALL of the MSM news reports on this, they have significantly more dislikes than likes.

So that is interesting.  I am sure YouTube will rig the data soon enough, but so far it appear that way more than 60% of people who watched those reports don't like this move by Bergoglio.

Even the enemies of the Church recognise that Francis is utterly compromised perhaps.
The same enemies would discard him in a blink of an eye.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Irishcyclist on October 22, 2020, 09:13:25 AM

What's my duty?

To assist in some kind of plan to storm not only the Vatican but every NO church, seminary, monastery, school, diocesan office in the world, and then do what exactly?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Greg

I don't think so.

I think there are a HECK of a lot more people who know that Bergoglio is part of the NWO and know that if he is legitimizing sodomy it is not a good thing.

We underestimate how many people out there have enough virtue to know this is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 22, 2020, 09:28:58 AM
I don't think so.

I think there are a HECK of a lot more people who know that Bergoglio is part of the NWO and know that if he is legitimizing sodomy it is not a good thing.

We underestimate how many people out there have enough virtue to know this is wrong.

There are many good people out there who know that a lot is wrong, not just this, but they don't know why.

We should be looking for allies outside Trad circles - way outside - in order to resist the NWO.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Irishcyclist

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 22, 2020, 09:27:59 AM

What's my duty?

To assist in some kind of plan to storm not only the Vatican but every NO church, seminary, monastery, school, diocesan office in the world, and then do what exactly?

Your duty is not to abdicate your duty, first and foremost.
The fact that you're quick to try to pass the buck to someone else, is no great surprise to anyone here.

Yes, your duty is to personally confront members of the clergy and the episcopacy over their support of Bergoglio. That is your duty.

Now try and must some spine to carry execute your duty. Tosser.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Michael Wilson on October 21, 2020, 03:56:35 PM

God's providential care for the Church; if this is the Great Apostasy, then there will not be any more. If we can keep our faith through this crisis, we will either see the triumph of the Church or the Second Coming of Our Lord.

That's exactly what I've been saying.  Most trad priests, Michael, believe that this is indeed the Great Apostasy, and that it began mid-twentieth century -- its signature moment being V2.  Many audio sermons have been published about this. Fr. Phil Wolfe's are only some of the many included within that theme.  Other priests from various orders have referred to this.  They have also discussed the most recent, qualitatively different chastisements that have been gaining momentum in the last several years, reaching an ominous level and effect in 2020.  Alongside of these chastisements has been the growing intensification of Satan's efforts in the world and in the Church, gaining momentum and foreshadowing the final battle between good and evil.

I agree that we either see the Church triumph, or we see the Second Coming.  This is not going to be a matter of centuries or eras.  I say that because we know from Sacred Tradition and Scripture that God will not tolerate evil to vanquish the Church, and we can see how weak her current leadership is, including, clearly, the Pope, but extending to bishops and complicit priests motivated by Human Respect of civil authorities instead of God's approval.  The Church is very threatened at the moment from many movements in secular society, at the level of every institution.  She has been invaded aggressively for years from within, and is now being invaded aggressively from without.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Irishcyclist on October 22, 2020, 10:46:47 AM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 22, 2020, 09:27:59 AM

What's my duty?

Your duty is not to abdicate your duty, first and foremost.
The fact that you're quick to try to pass the buck to someone else, is no great surprise to anyone here.

Yes, your duty is to personally confront members of the clergy and the episcopacy over their support of Bergoglio. That is your duty.

Now try and must some spine to carry execute your duty. Tosser.

If you said this to me in person, I'd slap your face.

Your duty should be to wash out your filthy mouth.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Graham on October 21, 2020, 01:39:03 PM
Bergoglio is going full Antichrist.  :pray3:

I could not agree more. 

Abominations and devil worshiping Baphomet.

awkwardcustomer

Carry on as usual everyone.

Nothing to worry about, just foulness on display.

King Wenceslas

You guys need to chill. This is exactly what the devil wants to happen. Catholics fighting Catholics.

Remember 1527 when Rome was sacked. God has his own time. We, as Catholics, are not going to pick up guns and attack Rome or any Churches. God will use Antifa pagans to do that.

Get a grip on yourselves. This is the Great Apostasy. Expect this kind of things to happen. Don't let Francis bait you.

Remain Catholic and pray.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: King Wenceslas on October 22, 2020, 01:45:47 PM
You guys need to chill. This is exactly what the devil wants to happen. Catholics fighting Catholics.

Remember 1527 when Rome was sacked. God has his own time. We, as Catholics, are not going to pick up guns and attack Rome or any Churches. God will use Antifa pagans to do that.

Get a grip on yourselves. This is the Great Apostasy. Expect this kind of things to happen.

Remain Catholic and pray.

Who needs to chill?

Are you saying that I should expect to be called a 'tosser' on a Trad forum and not mind?