More nonsense from Pope Francis: a rehabilitation of Bernardin's legacy

Started by Mr. Mysterious, October 26, 2013, 09:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeraeFidei

Quote from: Larry S. on October 27, 2013, 03:00:12 PM
Quote from: VeraeFidei on October 27, 2013, 02:02:29 PM
I live in Chicago, and as Tim from FE can tell us all, there is something especially strange and corrupt about this place, and not just in the political realm - it extends to churchmen too. Bernadin is one man whom I never wish to hear about again.

The priest who married us and who baptized my son was a spokesman for and close confidant of Bernadin.

When Cardinal George took over as the Archbishop of Chicago, he had to appoint a full time Exorcist to the diocese. Read Windswept House and you'll understand why.
Oh, I understand why - and did before I read Windswept House. I entered the Church surrounded by the Lavender Mafia.

LouisIX

I live in Chicago, and as Tim from FE can tell us all, there is something especially strange and corrupt about this place, and not just in the political realm - it extends to churchmen too. Bernadin is one man whom I never wish to hear about again.

The priest who married us and who baptized my son was a spokesman for and close confidant of Bernadin.

We know that there are angels watching over not only each of us, but each nation and city on earth.  I strongly believe that this means that the fallen angels are warring with them over these places and people.

It seems obvious that certain cities have a dark cloud over them, a very strong demonic presence and power which hangs around the land, the buildings, the people like some shadowy incense.  There is definitely something foul in Chicago.  The same can be said for Washington DC (and I'm sure many others).
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Maximilian

Yes, long before Bernadin was ever heard of, The Archdiocese of Chicago was already the main supporter of Saul Alinksky.