its not a pants thread but a vaccine one.....boom!!

Started by diaduit, September 11, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Quote from: Traditionallyruralmom on September 12, 2018, 02:26:41 PM
I left the forum for a while because there was a vax thread where I read other traditional Catholics calling those that choose not to vaccinate (me) an idiot and a danger to society (and other choice derogatory names) because I have made the educated choice not to pursue vaccinations in my young children at the rate of the modern schedule.  I am fine with selective vaccination when the child is older, at a much slower and spaced out pace than todays protocol, and avoiding ones that use dead babies. 

Not sure how the Church can ok dead babies used to create vaccines "for the greater good" when they completely say no to fetal stem cell research, telling us the ends never justify the means.

Exactly. Terrible behavior by some. Especially bad when one regular "boohoo me" incessantly poster piled on and made fun of those wanting answers.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

diaduit

This is not vaccine related but I posted it as its a scary story of organ donation.  When I was viewing the other YT clip on insertional mutogenesis (dna from aborted baby attaching to our own dna) I did wonder about transplants.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6160259/Three-people-died-breast-cancer-caught-organ-donor.html

PerEvangelicaDicta

An overall excellent one-stop-shop Catholic website re: vaccines - Children of God for Life

Fr Ripperger on the morality of using aborted fetal vaccines
https://cogforlife.org/2018/08/22/fr-ripperger-on-the-morality-of-using-aborted-fetal-vaccines/

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

drummerboy

Weren't vaccines invented by the staunchly Catholic Louis Pasteur?  Obviously he would never have dreamt they'd come to what they are today.  Apart from the use of fetal tissue, I'm fine with vaccines, but I believe the modern schedule is way too fast, sticking babies with multiple vaccines like a pin cushion.  I don't believe vaccines are soley responsible for all the problems we're seeing now either, very likely a combination of other environmental and dietary factors that simply overload the infant's already fragile body.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

diaduit

Quote from: drummerboy on September 14, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Weren't vaccines invented by the staunchly Catholic Louis Pasteur?  Obviously he would never have dreamt they'd come to what they are today.  Apart from the use of fetal tissue, I'm fine with vaccines, but I believe the modern schedule is way too fast, sticking babies with multiple vaccines like a pin cushion.  I don't believe vaccines are soley responsible for all the problems we're seeing now either, very likely a combination of other environmental and dietary factors that simply overload the infant's already fragile body.

What specific vaccines have you refused knowing the live virus is used in aborted babys cells?

drummerboy

Quote from: diaduit on September 14, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
Quote from: drummerboy on September 14, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

What specific vaccines have you refused knowing the live virus is used in aborted babys cells?

Don't have kids yet, but doctors keep wanting my tetanus shot renewed, just too lazy to read up on it.  I've heard the TDP vaccine has been linked to develpment of diabetes, since I'm already diabetic cause I don't have to worry about that!
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

diaduit

Here is a list of vaccines that contain cell lines of aborted babies.  I got this list from Children of God for Life.

Vaccines Containing Aborted Fetal Material And the Manufacturers:
• Adenovirus 5,7 (Barr Laboratories ) • MMR II: Rubella portion of Measles, Mumps, Rubella combo (Merck) • ProQuad:  MMR + Varicella  (Merck) • Varivax:  Varicella (Merck) • Pentacel:  Polio + DTaP + HiB – (Sanofi Pasteur) • Vaqta:  Hepatitis-A  (Merck) • Havrix: Hepatitis-A  (GSK) • Twinrix:  Hepatitis-A/B (GSK) • Zostavax:  Shingles  (Merck) • Imovax:  Rabies  (Sanofi Pasteur) • Acambis 1000: Smallpox (Acambis

diaduit

Here is a list of non vaccine products >:(

Ajinomoto:   North America spices and seasonings   
• Aji-No-Moto – Umani seasoning • Hondashi – Flavor Seasoning • Techno-A – Savory Seasoning Nestles Products  • All refrigerated coffee creamers • Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles
Products CONTAINING Aborted Fetal Cells, Components, Proteins, DNA
Neocutis  Anti-Aging Skin Creams   Contain cells from a 14 week gestation aborted male baby.  Following is the list of the creams:
• Bio-Gel,  Prevedem,  Journee   • Bio-Serum,  Lumiere • Bio Restorative Skin Cream   
Decouverte Cosmetics Contains tropoelastin from embryonic stem cel

Christe Eleison

Quote from: diaduit on September 13, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
This is not vaccine related but I posted it as its a scary story of organ donation.  When I was viewing the other YT clip on insertional mutogenesis (dna from aborted baby attaching to our own dna) I did wonder about transplants.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6160259/Three-people-died-breast-cancer-caught-organ-donor.html

Thanks, Diaduit :)