Bucilla stocking kits..

Started by angelcookie, July 13, 2014, 12:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelcookie

Are these difficult to do?

I have been eyeing this one for a couple years but don't want to drop
$ on one if I screw it up....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195470423/bucilla-felt-christmas-stocking-kit-o?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=supplies_mid&gclid=COeNyZrSwb8CFTJo7AodoRYADA

Maybe I should by a current one and attempt that first....

dymphna17

That's a pretty high price tag for some felt and sequins.  I would think you could come up with your own design pretty easily.  Are you crafty at all?  Hobby Lobby would have everything you need.  Google could probably give you a pattern and some ideas.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Melanie_T

I agree with Dymphna17! However, the kit is how it should come out, with step by step instruction....and yes there are tons of crafty internet sites for inspiration....best of luck!

Melanie