SCRIPTURE ANAYLSIS

Started by pioflower, August 04, 2020, 07:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pioflower

Daniel 12 - it talks about the sacrifice being taken away for 3 and a half years.

Is that the sacrifice for our sins? which matches Isaiah 24 people wearing their guilt/ rev: people wearing 666 / taking mark being unforgivable?

Thoughts?

Southern Ascetic

No, it's the holy mass being eclipsed and relegated to secrecy during the reign of the Anti-Christ. You should read St. Robert Bellarmine's book on the Anti-Christ like I told you on CathInfo. Not sure why you keep posting the same question across multiple forums.

pioflower

But they already recked the mass at Vatican 11

pioflower

It's gotta be about the sacrifice of sin
As taking the mark of beast is unforgivable
Isaiah 24 people have to wear their guilt
Our lady of akita, there will be no more pardons

an exorcism priest said Daniel 12 was the third secret

That's why I'm freaking out

Michael Wilson

Quote from: pioflower on August 13, 2020, 09:01:04 AM
It's gotta be about the sacrifice of sin
As taking the mark of beast is unforgivable
Isaiah 24 people have to wear their guilt
Our lady of akita, there will be no more pardons

an exorcism priest said Daniel 12 was the third secret

That's why I'm freaking out
For the majority of Catholics, the Holy Sacrifice has been suppressed; but that doesn't exclude that the Mass can and is still offered all around the world by priests who continue true and faithful to the traditional Mass and the Oriental rites.
"Taking the mark of the Beast is unforgivable"; no, there is no sin that is "unforgivable"; get that notion out of your head. The only sins that are not forgiven, are those that the person does not repent from.
re. Akita: Is a private revelation, so one is not bound to believe it. Also, its very dubious.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

pioflower

But the book of the apocalypse said taking the mark will be unforgivable

diaduit

Quote from: pioflower on August 13, 2020, 10:04:29 AM
But the book of the apocalypse said taking the mark will be unforgivable

Have you taken it?

No.

You are open to forgiveness.

pioflower

But there's no such I thing As a unforgivable sin, unless Jesus sacrifice has ceased like Daniel 12 implies

Miriam_M

Pio,
Do you have access to a Traditional Latin Mass?

Michael Wilson

Quote from: pioflower on August 13, 2020, 10:58:41 AM
But there's no such I thing As a unforgivable sin, unless Jesus sacrifice has ceased like Daniel 12 implies
There is no such thing as an unforgivable sin. Stop. Those who take the mark and do not repent, will be condemned; because it is the equivalent of apostasy. The merits of Jesus' sacrifice are continually being applied through the Sacraments, especially Confession, Baptism and the Holy Sacrifice; even Masses were no longer being offered, sins would still be capable of being forgiven.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

james03

QuoteBut there's no such I thing As a unforgivable sin, unless Jesus sacrifice has ceased like Daniel 12 implies

What about a sin where you don't ask for forgiveness?  Is that unforgivable?  Of course.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"