info needed on Tradcatknight

Started by Carleendiane, January 05, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

I tried toodify the post above to remove the image i was replying to but I can't
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Oh, my! Yes, brain bleach please. That image is disgusting. Beyond measure.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 07, 2018, 08:29:10 PM
Oh, my! Yes, brain bleach please. That image is disgusting. Beyond measure.
Oh my if it was only real I would use it multiple times to bleach out every "ugly" and "disgusting" memory and image in my head.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Southern Ascetic

Southern Ascetic

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 06, 2018, 09:29:44 PM
He used to work with another guy. He must have sensed something back then.

Yes, he used to work with the owner of Defeat Modernism. I have spoke with the owner of Defeat Modernism about Eric's hit piece on him awhile back and he gave me a lot of enlightening information that I'd rather not share on a public forum, but let's just say that you should avoid TradCatKnight.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Ascetik on January 08, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 06, 2018, 09:29:44 PM
He used to work with another guy. He must have sensed something back then.

Yes, he used to work with the owner of Defeat Modernism. I have spoke with the owner of Defeat Modernism about Eric's hit piece on him awhile back and he gave me a lot of enlightening information that I'd rather not share on a public forum, but let's just say that you should avoid TradCatKnight.

Would you be open to pm me. This is not for my benefit, but for a man at our TLM who is very confident about tradcat. This man is a newbie to traditionalism and considering making changes for his family, inspired by tradcat. We only want to help him see that tradcat is not a man to be followed.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Southern Ascetic

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 08, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Would you be open to pm me. This is not for my benefit, but for a man at our TLM who is very confident about tradcat. This man is a newbie to traditionalism and considering making changes for his family, inspired by tradcat. We only want to help him see that tradcat is not a man to be followed.

TradCatKnight exposed should be enough. I can't really divulge the information, even privately because it was said to me in confidence.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Ascetik on January 08, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 08, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

TradCatKnight exposed should be enough. I can't really divulge the information, even privately because it was said to me in confidence.

Thank you Ascetik. Good enough.  I can appreciate that.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 06, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Quote from: St.Justin on January 05, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2018, 08:22:42 PM
Got a man new to TLM. Short on study, but high on tradcatnight. This guy seems to be leading our newbie down a wrong path, we see from conversation, and he quotes TCK alot. Just concerned and hoping he will listen. But all we have is a gut feeling and a few negative comment about TCK. Anyone have info for me? Thanks.

I don't normally go to this site nor link others to it but here is a link: https://novusordowatch.org/2015/10/tradcatknight-deception/ . Here is a link to his rebuttal
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMdCJis5_U

well...that's a gross image right there.... i'm going to have to pull up at least 200 videos of cuddly kittens and puppies to cancel it out

I removed the auto-Youtube-video-embed from this post, but kept the link in case people wanted to click on the link.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 10, 2018, 03:24:46 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 06, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Quote from: St.Justin on January 05, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 05, 2018, 08:22:42 PM
Got a man new to TLM. Short on study, but high on tradcatnight. This guy seems to be leading our newbie down a wrong path, we see from conversation, and he quotes TCK alot. Just concerned and hoping he will listen. But all we have is a gut feeling and a few negative comment about TCK. Anyone have info for me? Thanks.

I don't normally go to this site nor link others to it but here is a link: https://novusordowatch.org/2015/10/tradcatknight-deception/ . Here is a link to his rebuttal
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMdCJis5_U

well...that's a gross image right there.... i'm going to have to pull up at least 200 videos of cuddly kittens and puppies to cancel it out

I removed the auto-Youtube-video-embed from this post, but kept the link in case people wanted to click on the link.

:grouphug: