What's for dinner?

Started by Fleur-de-Lys, May 11, 2016, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

drummerboy

Dinner was a pound of bacon with sauted onions.  And that was the meal of the day lol
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

drummerboy

Sirloin steak topped with gouda and dipped in sour cream.  With some eggs fried in the steaks' butter sauce.

maryslittlegarden

https://www.budgetbytes.com/one-pot-creamy-sun-dried-tomato-pasta/

I threw in some Portobello mushrooms cuz they were on sale at the  grocery store.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

Leftover brisket and baked beans. So tasty.
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Spaghetti alla Nerano tonight. Let's see if it's as delicious as Tucci says it is.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

drummerboy

A huge omelette with tuna, mushrooms, and gouda cheese.  My favorite go-to meal for a keto friendly Friday.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 22, 2023, 09:06:16 AMSpaghetti alla Nerano tonight. Let's see if it's as delicious as Tucci says it is.

Not terrible, but not amazing...same can be said for my cooking skillz. Used way too much pasta compared to the zucchini, but that's my fault for eating so much zucchini before I made the sauce - damn delicious vegetable.

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

LausTibiChriste

Swedish Meatballs....wish me luck lol

- MaximGun

LausTibiChriste

Not bad - the allspice/nutmeg in the meatballs is interesting compared to the usual Italian style.

And the gravy was the bomb but I did make the stock myself so that was a foregone conclusion   :cheeseheadbeer:

- MaximGun

Greg

Just had really nice kippers (smoked herring) I purchased in Rye days ago.

Heated up in the air fryer.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

LausTibiChriste

Greek style shaslik - marinated in yogurt, onion juice, lemon juice, olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt & pepper.

I don't have a BBQ ( :( ) so putting the chicken pieces on a wire rack and in the oven under the broiler - fits the bill.

Roasted potatoes and tzatziki too. Mediterraneans really have this food thing figured out.

- MaximGun

Bernadette

I love Greek food.
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun