Is Brigette Macron a man?

Started by Greg, March 12, 2024, 10:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

First part.

Interest theory.  It is certainly a very weird relationship.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkward customer

Isn't Michelle Obama supposed to be a man, according to another conspiracy theory?

Melkite

Every liberal politician's wife is really a tranny.  It's the NWO, yo!

clau clau

Quote from: awkward customer on March 12, 2024, 12:12:33 PMIsn't Michelle Obama supposed to be a man, according to another conspiracy theory?

Oh, the irony! 

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Mushroom

Probably I mean Michael (Michelle Obama) and Serena Williams are men.

diaduit

Well Michelle dancing on the Ellen show (go look on YT) there is a definite window wiper!!!

awkward customer

Joan Rivers 'died suddenly' after spilling the beans about Michelle/Michael.  Two weeks after blurting out on live television that "we all know" about Michelle/Michael, she went into hospital for a routine endoscopy and .... died.

But not every conspiracy theory comes true.  Brigitte Macron looks like  a woman to me.

awkward customer

Here's the clip of Joan Rivers spilling the beans. Two weeks later she was dead.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: diaduit on March 12, 2024, 01:22:37 PMWell Michelle dancing on the Ellen show (go look on YT) there is a definite window wiper!!!

No thanks, I'm good lol
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

awkward customer

Why not look?

Is it too much?  What would it mean for the US if Obama is gay, Michelle is a "tranny" and everybody in the know, knows, except the American people?

Mushroom

Quote from: diaduit on March 12, 2024, 01:22:37 PMWell Michelle dancing on the Ellen show (go look on YT) there is a definite window wiper!!!

I believe the comments for the video are not allowed. So it's very suspicious. Though you can find other Youtube videos for Michelle and people are calling "him" about.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: awkward customer on March 13, 2024, 04:06:07 PMWhy not look?

Is it too much?  What would it mean for the US if Obama is gay, Michelle is a "tranny" and everybody in the know, knows, except the American people?

I don't need to look, I've already suspected "she" is actually a man for a long time.

No it's not too much - I was in the Navy, I've seen things that would make you vomit.

As for what it would mean, I'm not sure. The cabal is inherently homosexual so for some of us who've seen this shit coming, it would hardly be a shock. As for everyone else, I don't know.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie