Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

LongHaired CountryBoy is Croix de Fer

Reported to KK please ban
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

TradGranny

So let me get this straight. This whole thread attacking the ONE PERSON standing in the way of the puppet-masters behind empty-suit Biden and sleep-her-way-to-the-top (and slaveowner-family) Harris  is based on the uninformed babble of some old know-nothing hag? Pleeease.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Lynne

Quote from: TradGranny on October 31, 2020, 02:06:56 PM
So let me get this straight. This whole thread attacking the ONE PERSON standing in the way of the puppet-masters behind empty-suit Biden and sleep-her-way-to-the-top (and slaveowner-family) Harris  is based on the uninformed babble of some old know-nothing hag? Pleeease.

The person who started the thread has since been banned.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

magdalena59

I hope I am not derailing this thread. I do not post here very often and started reading through the posts in this thread and noticed that many people stated they would not or did not vote for Trump.

Are many in support of Biden and Harris then, or third party politicians?

Sorry, a little scary to me, so just clarifying.

Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle. 2nd Thessalonians 2:15

http://ourdomesticcalling.blogspot.com/

Non Nobis

Quote from: magdalena59 on November 12, 2020, 09:25:38 AM
I hope I am not derailing this thread. I do not post here very often and started reading through the posts in this thread and noticed that many people stated they would not or did not vote for Trump.

I would be totally shocked if anyone here supported Biden and Harris.  Not voting or a 3rd party or write-in might be optio n s. Not everyone is from the U.S.

I support Trump, and still pray frauds are proven against Biden and Trump is accepted as winner.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

diaduit

I've posted my doubts on Trump (I'm not American and don't have a vote) but I would never support Biden.  Not being for Trump is not an endorsement of the other corrupt Biden

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 12, 2020, 08:14:19 PM
Quote from: magdalena59 on November 12, 2020, 09:25:38 AM

I would be totally shocked if anyone here supported Biden and Harris.  Not voting or a 3rd party or write-in might be optio n s. Not everyone is from the U.S.

I support Trump, and still pray frauds are proven against Biden and Trump is accepted as winner.

I'm not from the US, but if I were, I would definitely NOT vote for Biden/Harris.  However, about 10 years ago I realised that the entire UK electoral system is corrupt and so I stopped voting completely. 

And now that blatant electoral fraud is going to ensure that Biden is the next US president, I have to wonder why people are appealing to a corrupt system for a way out of the corruption.

Vote Trump, get Biden. 
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

lauermar

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)