globalist agenda based on coronavirus

Started by TradGranny, March 26, 2020, 12:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Significant new video released today, has already been taken down from youtube.

We're Living in 12 Monkeys

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/03/were-living-in-12-monkeys.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29

"We're Living in 12 Monkeys" was released today by Truthstream Media that outlines the agenda that is unfolding from the coronavirus hysteria.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Heinrich

Quote from: TradGranny on March 26, 2020, 12:21:45 PM
Significant new video released today, has already been taken down from youtube.

We're Living in 12 Monkeys

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/03/were-living-in-12-monkeys.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29

"We're Living in 12 Monkeys" was released today by Truthstream Media that outlines the agenda that is unfolding from the coronavirus hysteria.

FYI, the link to that page has an image that would put men into mortal sin if indulged. Please be more prudent. Is the video Bitchute? If so, can you post its link? Thanks!
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Innocent Smith

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

awkwardcustomer

I've just watched the video.  Everyone should watch it.

There I was entertaining the brief hope that when the sensible data about the corona flu began to emerge, common sense would prevail and the panic would peter out.  But according to the video, all this social distancing and isolation in the home will last 18 months and is intended to prepare populations for life in a world in which all social and economic activity is made conditional upon accepting the vaccine which will be ready in - 18 months.

Is accepting the vaccine an option?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

awkwardcustomer

According to the report cited in the video, this first lockdown period should see a reduction in cases and deaths.  It will be followed by a partial lifting of the lockdown restrictions, during which time there will be an increase in cases and deaths.  This will require another full lockdown.  This pattern will be repeated until the infection rate is at a minimum 18 months later, by which time a vaccine will be ready.

This pattern of hopes raised/hopes dashed is intended to psychologically pacify the populations.  It's a version of the 'fear then relief' technique that is supposed to render people more compliant.  The vaccine will be mandatory and will come with some kind of 'digital ID', according to Bill Gates in the video.

Cash will disappear, since it is already being accused of spreading the virus.  One of my local supermarkets already has a sign up asking customers to pay digitally.

If this is the plan, there will be no stopping them.  People who refuse the vaccine will be entirely excluded from economic and social life and there will be armies of terrified (and malicious) online groups and individuals ready to inform on the refusers, because they have been whipped up into a state of fear. 

I can't believe this is happening.   
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Christe Eleison

Awkward Customer has been right in several posts regarding Digital Currency.
Thank you, AwkwardCustomer.

I read somewhere that in the "Stimulus package" that is supposed to "help" American citizens, a lot of pork was included. No surprise there but...

Pelosi snuck in, the implementation of a system where digital currency is used to stop the spread... :'( Again, I am not sure if it managed to pass with it or not, but it is in the works.
People should contact their local representatives & try to do something about this.

God help us all :pray3:

diaduit

I am not accepting the vaccine but all the same if the vaccine is minus the rfid chip then morally I think it would be an option.
I would imagine that if they are rolling out a microchip in your vaccine, you will be given a specific barcode/serial number for your particular one.  Or part of the process for your vaccine is a registration online where you have to enter the serial number of the one you received......all this being in place to transfer your data the Government have on you already to your particular chip.  IF this is part of the process in getting the vaccine then I would say its not an option.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on March 26, 2020, 06:47:38 PM
According to the report cited in the video, this first lockdown period should see a reduction in cases and deaths.  It will be followed by a partial lifting of the lockdown restrictions, during which time there will be an increase in cases and deaths.  This will require another full lockdown.  This pattern will be repeated until the infection rate is at a minimum 18 months later, by which time a vaccine will be ready.

This pattern of hopes raised/hopes dashed is intended to psychologically pacify the populations.  It's a version of the 'fear then relief' technique that is supposed to render people more compliant.  The vaccine will be mandatory and will come with some kind of 'digital ID', according to Bill Gates in the video.

Cash will disappear, since it is already being accused of spreading the virus.  One of my local supermarkets already has a sign up asking customers to pay digitally.

If this is the plan, there will be no stopping them.  People who refuse the vaccine will be entirely excluded from economic and social life and there will be armies of terrified (and malicious) online groups and individuals ready to inform on the refusers, because they have been whipped up into a state of fear. 

I can't believe this is happening.   

The Digital Currency information is in the last portion of the video.
You mentioned about a digital currency in another thread, and it is taking place. Unreal...

:pray1:

Lynne

Quote from: diaduit on March 27, 2020, 02:47:32 AM
I am not accepting the vaccine but all the same if the vaccine is minus the rfid chip then morally I think it would be an option.
I would imagine that if they are rolling out a microchip in your vaccine, you will be given a specific barcode/serial number for your particular one.  Or part of the process for your vaccine is a registration online where you have to enter the serial number of the one you received......all this being in place to transfer your data the Government have on you already to your particular chip.  IF this is part of the process in getting the vaccine then I would say its not an option.

I sure hope they aren't using fetal cell lines in developing the vaccine...

I will pass on a vaccine.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Christe Eleison on March 27, 2020, 12:55:20 AM
Awkward Customer has been right in several posts regarding Digital Currency.
Thank you, AwkwardCustomer.

I read somewhere that in the "Stimulus package" that is supposed to "help" American citizens, a lot of pork was included. No surprise there but...

Pelosi snuck in, the implementation of a system where digital currency is used to stop the spread... :'( Again, I am not sure if it managed to pass with it or not, but it is in the works.
People should contact their local representatives & try to do something about this.

God help us all :pray3:

Thanks, but all I did was point out what others have been saying for some time, that the aim of the globalists is a one-world-government and a one-world, digital currency which only those with a valid digital ID will be able to access.  A digital ID could be a digital wallet or the infamous RFID chip - hence the 'Mark of the Beast' accusations.  Without your digital ID, you will be unable to buy or sell.  And what if your digital ID only works if you have the vaccine?

It's quite brilliant really.  You have to hand it to them.  In another thread, Bishop Sanborn describes in his article that he expected, as most did, that the NWO would be imposed through war or the threat of war which, together with an engineered collapse of the debt fuelled global economy, would terrify the peoples of the world into complying.  Who would have imagined that a virus could achieve the same result, and so cheaply too with no cities to rebuild or infrastructure to repair. 

Others are also saying that the massive stimulus packages are intended to finally crash the currencies - by increasing the money supply even more than they already have, thereby devaluing the dollar, euro, pound, yen, whatever, and rendering them worthless - and that this will also be used as justification for the new, digital, one world currency.

I wish I could believe that writing to our local representatives would achieve anything - other than marking you out as a troublemaker.  Perhaps that sounds defeatist. Yesterday I was in denial, hoping it would all go away.

Heinrich

In regards to the implanted RFID chip, I am not sure the technology exists yet. I have two dogs: one a little cur and one that originally cost as much as a good used car. It is not unheard of to have one's dogs stolen and not returned if they happen to run away: the cur to be sold to a class B kennel to be later sold to a research lab, and my princess German Shepherd to be used as a breeder on puppy mill farm. Due to this possibility, I looked into GPS/RFID chipping so as to be able to track them if there indeed ever was foul play as such. As gargantuan as the pet industry is, there is no such item yet. Then again, maybe it will be available in 18 months.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Lynne

Quote from: Heinrich on March 27, 2020, 07:08:19 AM
In regards to the implanted RFID chip, I am not sure the technology exists yet. I have two dogs: one a little cur and one that originally cost as much as a good used car. It is not unheard of to have one's dogs stolen and not returned if they happen to run away: the cur to be sold to a class B kennel to be later sold to a research lab, and my princess German Shepherd to be used as a breeder on puppy mill farm. Due to this possibility, I looked into GPS/RFID chipping so as to be able to track them if there indeed ever was foul play as such. As gargantuan as the pet industry is, there is no such item yet. Then again, maybe it will be available in 18 months.

Good point. I wish we had a GPS chip for them but not for us.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Heinrich on March 27, 2020, 07:08:19 AM

Really?  Maybe not for dogs but RFID chips for humans are already available and in use.

https://bioteq.co.uk/

awkwardcustomer

Interesting article on the Chip, from 2918.

Why You're Probably Getting a Microchip Implant Someday

Microchip implants are going from tech-geek novelty to genuine health tool—and you might be running out of good reasons to say no.

Haley Weiss
September 21, 2018

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/09/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-microchip/570946/

Heinrich

Right, Awkward. Chips do exist as our dogs are microchipped. My point was GPS tracking technology.

ETA: The question needs to be asked, qui bono? That is, who are the owners and investors of the companies make this tech possible?