The Little Known Double Great Novena: Twin Hearts' Eucharistic devotion.

Started by Xavier, May 30, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Most Catholics know about the 9 First Fridays, to which Our Lord promised final perseverance to St. Margaret Mary, and the Five First Saturdays, to which Our Lady promised all the graces necessary for salvation, to saintly Sr. Lucia. Less well known but a truly priceless devotion with wondrous effects and great promises is a combined 9 month novena to the Twin Hearts' together, to which the Sacred Heart promised the grace never to commit mortal sin again. All Catholics, especially young children, should try to make all these 3 devotions, and even if we began them separately, we could finish all within 2 years (23 months) of our first Holy Communion.

Tomorrow, May 31st, is the Feast of Corpus Christi, where we give thanks to God for the immeasurable blessing of the Body of Christ in the Holy Eucharist. Immediately after that, on June 1st and 2nd, we have a First Friday and First Saturday, so it's a great time to begin the novena below. We are also now in the month dedicated to our Mother Mary and June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart. If we start in June, we can finish next year February. We can continue after that, offering the novena for others.

Do you wish your children never to depart from the Faith, or are you lamenting the treasonous apostasy of a beloved family member? Make this novena for them, and also have children make this novena because "The sinners will be converted without difficulty, even though somebody else makes this novena for them" and "The sinners will not fall back into their previous state" and also for our own selves the Sacred Heart promises with infinite generosity, "Those who make this novena in the state of innocence of their Baptism (particularly the children) will not offend My Heart by a grave fault until the time of their death."

Also for our unbelieving family members, "Unbelievers will become believers, and those who wander without direction (Catholics who broke away) will return to the Church."

For priests, religious or those discerning a vocation, "Many young will be called to religious life, including the priesthood" and "Priests and religious will remain faithful to their vocation. The infidel will receive the grace of a sincere contrition and the possibility of returning to one's vocation.", "The priests will receive the grace of living in the presence of My Mother without effort. Those who progress with Me in unity will receive the grace of experiencing this unity" and much more.

All God asks is for us to be deeply devoted to the Twin Hearts, to go for Confession and Holy Mass, and receive Holy Communion with the intention of consoling the Twin Hearts for 9 consecutive First Fridays and Saturdays.

http://lapieta.tripod.com/dnov_ena.html

QuoteAll that they demand through the Heart of My Mother, provided that their requests are compatible with the Will of the Father, I will grant them during the novena. They will experience in every circumstance the extraordinary assistance of My Mother as well as Her blessings. Peace, harmony and love will reign in their souls and the souls of the members of their families. I will protect their families from scandals, disappointments, injustice. Married couples will remain together, and if one of the spouses left the home, he or she will come back. The members of their families will understand each other and persevere in the Faith. Expectant mothers will experience the special protection of My Mother and receive what they demand for themselves and their children. The poor will receive shelter and food. I will lead them to love prayer and suffering. They will learn to love God and their neighbors. The sinners will be converted without difficulty, even though somebody else makes this novena for them. The sinners will not fall back into their previous state. They will not only receive forgiveness for their sins, but also a perfect contrition and, through love, they will recover the innocence of their Baptism. Those who make this novena in the state of innocence of their Baptism (particularly the children) will not offend My Heart by a grave fault until the time of their death. The sinners who sincerely repent will not only escape Hell but also Purgatory. The lukewarm will become fervent believers; they will persevere and reach perfection and saintliness in no time. If parents or other members of a family make this novena, no member of that family will be condemned to Hell. Many young will be called to religious life, including the priesthood. Unbelievers will become believers, and those who wander without direction (Catholics who broke away) will return to the Church. Priests and religious will remain faithful to their vocation. The infidel will receive the grace of a sincere contrition and the possibility of returning to one's vocation. Parents and leaders will receive assistance for their spiritual and material needs. The body will be freed from the temptations of the world and from sin. The proud and the arrogant will become humble; the temperate will be burning with love. Fervent souls will experience the sweetness of prayer and sacrifice; they will never be tormented by anxiety or doubt. The dying will depart this world without agony and without the attacks of Satan. The dying will experience an immense desire for eternal life. So they will surrender to My Will and depart this life in the arms of My Mother. They will experience the extraordinary protection of My Mother on the day of the Last Judgement. They will receive the grace of sharing and relieving My suffering and that of My Mother. Those who endeavor to be perfect will obtain, as a privilege, the main virtues of My Mother: humility, love and purity. They will be accompanied by peace and certain inner and external joy during their lives, whether they are sick or healthy. The priests will receive the grace of living in the presence of My Mother without effort. Those who progress with Me in unity will receive the grace of experiencing this unity. They will know what it means: It does not mean that they will live longer, but that I will live within them. That is to say: I will love with their hearts, I will pray with their souls, I will speak with their tongues, I will serve with all their beings. They will experience that which is good, beautiful, holy, humble, simple, obedient, precious and admirable within them; It is Me, Me, the Almighty, the Infinite, the only Lord, the only Love. The souls of those who make this novena will be as radiant as the white lilies all around the Heart of My Mother in eternity. I, the Divine Lamb of God, united with My Father and the Holy Spirit, will always rejoice at seeing these souls who, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, will obtain the glory of eternity. The souls of the priests will always progress in the Faith and virtue ...

"Through My daughter (Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque), I gave the world great promises, but because of My infinite Goodness, now, I give much more. If people wish to gain the benefits of My promises, they must love and venerate the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. The greatest sign of this veneration will be to receive Holy Communion on Nine Consecutive First Saturdays, and in the same way, on Nine Consecutive First Fridays, after a preparation and a true repentance. Their intentions must be to console My Heart and, at the same time, the Immaculate Heart of My Mother ..."

To make a good Novena, follow these suggestions:

Prepare yourself with true repentance, if possible go to Confession. Receive Holy Communion on both days (First Friday and First Saturday) The intentions of the Novena must be "to console My Heart and, at the same time, the Immaculate Heart of My Mother."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Carleendiane

Thank you Xavier. We started simply saying an extra daily rosary for extended family that have quit practicing. So far, 2 have died in the good graces of the church. These were 2 one might say, were "nowhere" spiritually. Where there is a flicker, expect a flame, when you decide to do that wee bit extra for them. Seems God can't resist!

Your novena will help us out with bringing more back to their roots! Poor unsuspecting relatives.  :) They have no idea what we're  doing behind their backs!!!!! Thanks be to God!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Xavier

Gentle Reminder: August, dedicated to Our Mother's Immaculate Heart, is an ideal month to begin this 9 month Novena. First Saturday is 5 Days away.

That's wonderful to hear, Carleen. Prayer for others always obtains abundant graces for them. Our Lady said many souls go to hell simply because there are not others to pray and sacrifice for them. Let us try to ensure all our family members, our relatives, and friends save their souls and go to heaven.

For those to whom this is new, I want to call attention to these promises, "The sinners will be converted without difficulty, even though somebody else makes this novena for them. The sinners will not fall back into their previous state. They will not only receive forgiveness for their sins, but also a perfect contrition and, through love, they will recover the innocence of their Baptism. Those who make this novena in the state of innocence of their Baptism (particularly the children) will not offend My Heart by a grave fault until the time of their death. The sinners who sincerely repent will not only escape Hell but also Purgatory. The lukewarm will become fervent believers; they will persevere and reach perfection and saintliness in no time. If parents or other members of a family make this novena, no member of that family will be condemned to Hell."

The Savior so much desires children especially receive Holy Communion frequently and fervently in the state of innocence of their Baptism, before falling into any mortal sin. In this age when there are so many snares for the innocent, He promises us to keep them safe from all of them, if only they will complete this Novena in their youth. Let us not deprive them of so great a grace! Then, they will never go astray or lose the Faith. If baptized Catholic children never commit mortal sin, it is virtually certain they will become Saints of God. St. Theresa was a soul who received such a special grace. St. Louis was one child into whom his mother often drilled the idea, it is better to die than to sin mortally; so that he never did either, and became a Saint. In the Bible, Jesus promises those who eat His flesh and drink His blood regularly will obtain eternal life. Trent teaches us the two effects of Holy Communion is it delivers us from venial faults and preserves us from future mortal sin. So, we can see why Jesus promised final perseverance to the Nine First Fridays, and the grace never to commit mortal sin again, to the Double Novena of Nine First Fridays and Saturdays together, in honor of the Twin Hearts. Let us all make this devotion ourselves and spread it far and wide, so that as many souls as possible may become saints, as Jesus and Mary wish for us.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Gentle Reminder. First Saturday is on First September this Year. Month of Our Lady of Sorrows. Great time to start making the Novena if possible. Please consider how many are the benefits of these promises for a work so easy and within the power of all of us, and one calculated to increase our devotion to Our Eucharistic Lord, His Sacred Heart, and our Mother's Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart together with His.

Especially, for dying, sick and suffering souls, how much the Savior promises to bless and console us in sorrows, and help us triumph in our struggles with them: "The dying will depart this world without agony and without the attacks of Satan. The dying will experience an immense desire for eternal life. So they will surrender to My Will and depart this life in the arms of My Mother. They will experience the extraordinary protection of My Mother on the day of the Last Judgement. They will receive the grace of sharing and relieving My suffering and that of My Mother. Those who endeavor to be perfect will obtain, as a privilege, the main virtues of My Mother: humility, love and purity. They will be accompanied by peace and certain inner and external joy during their lives, whether they are sick or healthy."

Special Promises for Priests, and for those who desire the experience of a deeper Union with God."The Priests will receive the grace of living in the presence of My Mother without effort. Those who progress with Me in unity will receive the grace of experiencing this unity. They will know what it means: It does not mean that they will live longer, but that I will live within them. That is to say: I will love with their hearts, I will pray with their souls, I will speak with their tongues, I will serve with all their beings. They will experience that which is good, beautiful, holy, humble, simple, obedient, precious and admirable within them; It is Me, Me, the Almighty, the Infinite, the only Lord, the only Love. The souls of those who make this novena will be as radiant as the white lilies all around the Heart of My Mother in eternity. I, the Divine Lamb of God, united with My Father and the Holy Spirit, will always rejoice at seeing these souls who, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, will obtain the glory of eternity. The souls of the Priests will always progress in the Faith and virtue"

Xavier

Gentle Reminder. First Friday and First Saturday are around the corner, and it's a good time to go for Confession and prepare ourselves for Holy Mass and Holy Communion, with the intention of consoling and making reparation to the Twin Hearts of Jesus and Mary together.

Parents, kindly urge your children to make this Double Great Novena, so that they never go astray, but persevere and become Saints.

Promises to attain sanctity: "The sinners who sincerely repent will not only escape Hell but also Purgatory. The lukewarm will become fervent believers; they will persevere and reach perfection and saintliness in no time."

Special promises to Parents, and reminders of responsibility for the  salvation of one's children:"If parents or other members of a family make this novena, no member of that family will be condemned to Hell. Many young will be called to religious life, including the priesthood. Unbelievers will become believers, and those who wander without direction (Catholics who broke away) will return to the Church. Priests and religious will remain faithful to their vocation. The infidel will receive the grace of a sincere contrition and the possibility of returning to one's vocation."

Promises for material and spiritual needs: "Parents and leaders will receive assistance for their spiritual and material needs. The body will be freed from the temptations of the world and from sin. The proud and the arrogant will become humble; the temperate will be burning with love. Fervent souls will experience the sweetness of prayer and sacrifice; they will never be tormented by anxiety or doubt."

This Novena is very powerful and those who make it will know by experience the Truth of all these Heavenly promises of Jesus and Mary.

Xavier

Gentle reminder: Great time to start making this Novena.

Promises for a holy and peaceful death, and favorable judgment: "The dying will depart this world without agony and without the attacks of Satan. The dying will experience an immense desire for eternal life. So they will surrender to My Will and depart this life in the arms of My Mother. They will experience the extraordinary protection of My Mother on the day of the Last Judgement."

Promises for a holy life, sharing the suffering of Jesus and Mary with joy: "They will receive the grace of sharing and relieving My suffering and that of My Mother. Those who endeavor to be perfect will obtain, as a privilege, the main virtues of My Mother: humility, love and purity. They will be accompanied by peace and certain inner and external joy during their lives, whether they are sick or healthy."

Xavier

Today is First Friday, on the First of this Month of February this time. Gentle reminder.

Jesus calls parents and leaders, as well as those in need or those tormented by anxiety or tempted by doubt especially to hasten to make this Great Double Novena to the Twin Hearts, "Parents and leaders will receive assistance for their spiritual and material needs. The body will be freed from the temptations of the world and from sin. The proud and the arrogant will become humble; the temperate will be burning with love. Fervent souls will experience the sweetness of prayer and sacrifice; they will never be tormented by anxiety or doubt .."

And He promises those who complete it will experience His Love and grow deeper in union with Him in a special way, "Those who progress with Me in unity will receive the grace of experiencing this unity. They will know what it means: It does not mean that they will live longer, but that I will live within them. That is to say: I will love with their hearts, I will pray with their souls, I will speak with their tongues, I will serve with all their beings. They will experience that which is good, beautiful, holy, humble, simple, obedient, precious and admirable within them; It is Me, Me, the Almighty, the Infinite, the only Lord, the only Love. The souls of those who make this novena will be as radiant as the white lilies all around the Heart of My Mother in eternity. I, the Divine Lamb of God, united with My Father and the Holy Spirit, will always rejoice at seeing these souls who, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, will obtain the glory of eternity"

February, Month dedicated to the Holy Family by the Church, is a great month to begin. If we start now, we can complete by October.

Xavier

Gentle Reminder:The Month of March is dedicated to St. Joseph, and this year begins with First Friday and First Saturday on 1st and 2nd.

Another site for the Great Double Novena: https://sites.google.com/site/doublegreatnovena/the-33-promises with the 33 promises.

Our Lord Jesus invites us all to deeper unity with His Heart, "Those who progress with Me in unity will receive the grace of experiencing this unity. They will know what it means: It does not mean that they will live longer, but that I will live within them. That is to say: I will love with their hearts, I will pray with their souls, I will speak with their tongues, I will serve with all their beings. They will experience that which is good, beautiful, holy, humble, simple, obedient, precious and admirable within them; It is Me, Me, the Almighty, the Infinite, the only Lord, the only Love. The souls of those who make this novena will be as radiant as the white lilies all around the Heart of My Mother in eternity. I, the Divine Lamb of God, united with My Father and the Holy Spirit, will always rejoice at seeing these souls who, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, will obtain the glory of eternity."

Union with God consists in dying to ourselves and desiring to be perfectly surrendered to His will for us in all things in our lives.

He urges us all to try to make this Novena to the Heart of His Mother next to His Own Sacred Heart and promises His blessing and grace to families where the Novena is made.

"They will experience in every circumstance the extraordinary assistance of My Mother as well as Her blessings. Peace, harmony and love will reign in their souls and the souls of the members of their families. I will protect their families from scandals, disappointments, injustice. Married couples will remain together, and if one of the spouses left the home, he or she will come back. The members of their families will understand each other and persevere in the Faith. Expectant mothers will experience the special protection of My Mother and receive what they demand for themselves and their children."

Xavier

Gentle Reminder: Today is First Friday, and if we begin now, in this month of April dedicated to the Holy Spirit, we can finish by December.

Those who make this Novena, the Lord Promises, will receive the Grace never to commit mortal sin again. If there were no other reason, all of us should strive to make it for that grace alone. The Lord also promises that if we have fallen, we can be restored to Baptismal Innocence.

If we make it sincerely even for our family members, they too will be converted from any sin they may be living in, and will then be saved. Promises 10-15 show us we can avoid Purgatory, reach perfection and saintliness, and help save all our family through this means.

"10. The sinners will be converted without difficulty, even though somebody else makes the Novena for them.
11. The sinners will not fall back into their previous state. They will not only receive forgiveness for their sins, but also a perfect contrition and, through love, they will recover the innocence of their Baptism.
12. Those who make this Novena in the innocence of their Baptism (particularly the the children) will not offend My Heart by a grave fault until the time of their death.
13. The sinners who sincerely repent will not only escape hell but also purgatory.
14. The lukewarm will become fervent believers; they will perservere and reach perfection and saintliness in no time.
15. If parents or other members of a family make this Novena, no member of that family will be condemned to hell."