CDS AND DVDS.TRAD CATHOLIC SERMONS AND CONFERENCES

Started by KID ON THE MOUNTAIN, January 06, 2019, 01:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KID ON THE MOUNTAIN

CDS AND DVDS OF TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC SERMONS AND CONFERENCES.FREE.

Priests included: Fathers James Doran(2013-15), Kevin Robinson, Joseph Pfeiffer(2004-2005), Wickens(RIP), Hesse(RIP), Isaac Relyea, Alphonsus Maria, the "unknown" priests from the old Audio Sancto site and others. A few music discs are included. About 100 discs neatly packed in a shoe box. Free USA shipping MEDIA MAIL. ONE STIPULATION: We agree that NONE of this material gets posted on YouTube or any internet multimedia web site.

First to PM me gets'em.
Michael

KID ON THE MOUNTAIN

The offer is closed. An interested party was found.

KID ON THE MOUNTAIN

I thought I had a taker for these items back on January 7th. I was told I'd be given a shipping address in a couple of days. After over three months and three ignored PMs, the last of which I plainly gave the board member a cutoff date of 4/22, I'm putting these up one last time. The total number of discs is about 200, not 100 as I originally listed. I'd say 70% are audio sermons and conferences given by Father James Doran when he was still with the FSSPX between the years 2013-2015. The balance is as was listed below( There are a couple of recordings of +Williamson and Malachi Martin). They are free, as is the media mail shipping to the continental USA. First person to PM me gets them.

Michael

Gardener

If they're still available I'll take them. Sending PM
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

KID ON THE MOUNTAIN