God the Standard

Started by james03, May 02, 2023, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

The fundamental evil of the modern age is the denial we are creatures, created by God.  Attacking this fact unites the Marxist, atheist, Prot, Manichean, and Vat. II modernist.  Man is not a blank slate.  We do not introduce man to man in a radical way.  Man is ordered to a standard by the Creator, Who Is, and thus the standard.

The enemies of Christ could kill us all, and for a thousand years only evil, lies, and ugliness would reign.  And after 1000 years God could turn His Eyes of Glorious Wrath upon them and wipe them out, and then say to the rocks, "Rocks, rise up and be My people.".  And the rocks would rise up and be His people, and once more the True, The Beautiful, The Good, Justice, Mercy, and Charity would return.  Because God IS, and can not change.  And we love Him.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Julio

In fact modern psychology is a severe error because it does not look at the non-material truths of humans like the exercise of freewill. It fundamentally says that humans are nothing but advanced animals because of the size of the brain in relation to its physical attributes and constitution. The removal of the truth that humans have soul which is the breath of God puts the humanity into the abyss of confusion and darkness of their intellect.