Russia Invades Ukraine

Started by King Wenceslas, February 23, 2022, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

If the Russians nuke London they will miss the UK altogether.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Greg on June 10, 2024, 03:02:41 AMIf the Russians nuke London they will miss the UK altogether.

Unless they use Poseidon
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on June 10, 2024, 03:52:12 AM
Quote from: Greg on June 10, 2024, 03:02:41 AMIf the Russians nuke London they will miss the UK altogether.

Unless they use Poseidon

I don't think Greg's comment was about accuracy.
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on June 10, 2024, 06:20:58 AM

Unless they use Poseidon

Neither was mine?

Do you know about Poseidon? Drop that in the North Sea (as prophesied) and not only is London toast, but so is about 90% of the UK.

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on June 10, 2024, 08:02:03 AM

Unless they use Poseidon

Neither was mine?

Do you know about Poseidon? Drop that in the North Sea (as prophesied) and not only is London toast, but so is about 90% of the UK.

OK, that makes sense.

What prophesy?
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on June 10, 2024, 08:21:19 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on June 10, 2024, 08:02:03 AM

Unless they use Poseidon

Neither was mine?

OK, that makes sense.

What prophesy?

Irlmaier mentioned it, but I think others have too.

Take prophecies with a grain of salt, of course. But even mainstream talking heads have mentioned it.

- MaximGun

Greg

Speaking of explosions, I did something fun yesterday with the two youngest boys.  I attached a leaf blower to a metal pipe, and a 200 litre oil drum to make an incinerator, got the fire in there red hot, barrel was glowing and then threw in a 200ml can of Swan lighter gas (which are only £1.50 at the pound shop).  The explosion was epic and the fireball was a good 20feet high.  Ripped the oil drum apart.  Was old and rusty but still.

We hid behind trees.

It explodes within 3-4 seconds so you either need to throw it in or have a mechanism to drop it
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Greg

unfortunately i need another leaf blower.  freecycle will provide i am sure.  that was a spare.  i have two more.