What was your first car?

Started by Bonaventure, December 27, 2012, 03:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penelope

Quote from: EcceQuamBonum on December 27, 2012, 08:06:15 PM
I went to Québec a few years ago (both Montréal and Québec City).  I've never seen so many Protegés!  It must be the national car of the Québecois.  At least every fifth car I saw in Q.C. was a Protegé.  Odd.  I felt strangely at home.   ;)

It's obviously because of the accent mark.

EcceQuamBonum

Quote from: Penelope on December 27, 2012, 08:16:26 PM
Quote from: EcceQuamBonum on December 27, 2012, 08:06:15 PM
I went to Québec a few years ago (both Montréal and Québec City).  I've never seen so many Protegés!  It must be the national car of the Québecois.  At least every fifth car I saw in Q.C. was a Protegé.  Odd.  I felt strangely at home.   ;)

It's obviously because of the accent mark.

Bien sûr, mademoiselle.   :P
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Mithrandylan on December 27, 2012, 03:40:59 PM
Philly, that is such a beaner wagon.  I'm picturing a rosary hanging from the rearview and a Sacred Heart sticker on the dash.  Maybe some flames on the side and a Mexican flag decal on the rear window.  wut wut

Yesss!  :)

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

EcceQuamBonum

"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Ben

Quote from: peanut on December 27, 2012, 07:17:11 PM

Driving that in bad weather must have been fun.

You must be in your 110's by now.

poche