Remember that time JPII prayed for St John the Baptist to protect Islam?

Started by LausTibiChriste, September 18, 2023, 03:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirantus

Quote from: Greg on January 03, 2024, 03:59:13 PMNot my small children it ain't.

My preference is 10 - 10:30: and sung rather than Low on a Sunday in any case.

7:30 seems really early for a Sunday Low Mass though.

josh987654321

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 18, 2023, 03:44:22 PMhttps://www.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/travels/2000/documents/hf_jp-ii_spe_20000321_wadi-al-kharrar.html

I remember back at Catholic Answers Forums a few years ago people tried to say it was an old Christian text that he kissed, found out later that this was just wishful thinking.

It's all fine except for that very last paragraph, which is clearly heretical. I would say that it is definitely not difficult to imagine someone else drafting this and then putting it in front of an elderly Pope for his signature.

Many times people have others write a response if they are doing so many and then quickly glance over it and then sign, some don't even glance over it at all.

Certainly not good behaviour anyway, someone should have absolutely approached him about that and insisted on a correction, then when having a chance to double down or retract, we would know, like Bergoglio and the Pachamama, who lamented at the idols being thrown in the Tiber.  ::)

Furthermore, it even looks wrong, like a copy and paste addition to an already finished document, it's an odd paragraph. Honestly it would not surprise me in the least if someone added it after the fact as it doesn't read right like that, I've seen it happen before too, where someone has added or removed to what had already been signed without their knowledge, which is really wrong.

Contrast this with the documents from Bergoglio, and there is heresy all the way through them, here the document is all fine except for that last tiny paragraph in an odd location and an out of the blue total heresy. It's very suspicious IMO. 

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)