Could some of you please point out to me why Michael Voris is no good?

Started by Armor of Light, September 10, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastWest7

Around ten years ago I saw an E Michael Jones video discussion on Voris and that started it for me. Also, his lack of support for the SSPX. The cruises advertised for Lent finished it off. (Having been a student at an Orthodox seminary where all of Lent was meatless, talking was not permitted at meals, daily services were longer, etc etc Voris Lenten cruise was a non-starter.) I hope he is able to repent.  :pray2:   
Before Abraham was, I AM. John 8:58

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Lynne

Quote from: Reader on March 14, 2024, 11:42:57 AMAgreed, but I've come to acknowledge we live in an age of "show me the conservative man and I'll show you the indiscretion". Justices Thomas and Kavanaugh as Exhibits A and B.

You know that those accusations were fabricated, right?
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Reader

Quote from: Lynne on March 20, 2024, 04:18:01 AM
Quote from: Reader on March 14, 2024, 11:42:57 AMAgreed, but I've come to acknowledge we live in an age of "show me the conservative man and I'll show you the indiscretion". Justices Thomas and Kavanaugh as Exhibits A and B.

That Soviet style dig at the media and the woke/liberals/progressives was my point exactly. If the indiscretions claimed against these two men had been believed, they would not be in their current positions.

Jacafamala

He's the Johnny Appleseed of toxicity. I steer clear.
 :trainwreck:
Hope it's better further down the road for him, though.  :pray3:
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

TradGranny

Quote from: Reader on March 20, 2024, 06:48:08 AM

That Soviet style dig at the media and the woke/liberals/progressives was my point exactly. If the indiscretions claimed against these two men had been believed, they would not be in their current positions.

Nice try, but in the context of the thread it sounded as if you bought the media/deepstate lies. The Communist/satanic/revolutionary liars knew very well that both of these men were completely innocent. Both were carfully staged lies pushed by their controlled "media". It is shameful to even allude to such leftist c--p.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Reader

Quote from: TradGranny on March 20, 2024, 01:36:31 PM

Nice try, but in the context of the thread it sounded as if you bought the media/deepstate lies. The Communist/satanic/revolutionary liars knew very well that both of these men were completely innocent. Both were carfully staged lies pushed by their controlled "media". It is shameful to even allude to such leftist c--p.

I'll admit to not always expressing myself correctly (not sure that was the case here), but implying that I was attempting to lie to you by using terms like "nice try" is uncalled for.

TradGranny

Quote from: Reader on March 20, 2024, 04:39:52 PM
Quote from: TradGranny on March 20, 2024, 01:36:31 PM

I'll admit to not always expressing myself correctly (not sure that was the case here), but implying that I was attempting to lie to you by using terms like "nice try" is uncalled for.

Reader, what you said was:
 I've come to acknowledge we live in an age of "show me the conservative man and I'll show you the indiscretion". Justices Thomas and Kavanaugh as Exhibits A and B.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila