Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Great audio includes:
War of the Worlds (Invasion from Mars) 1937 psy-op radio program
Rockefeller funding of Alien Disclosure
Reagan on aliens
Bill Clinton on aliens

https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-301-how-to-fake-an-alien-invasion/
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

Quote from: Aulef on January 03, 2021, 08:56:11 AM
How come a topic like this in a Catholic forum has 15 pages?

In addition to the reason previously given above, also because Catholics need to know the plans of the enemy in order to effectively protect themselves and their families from the Big Lie - the so-called "Disclosure" regarding so-called "aliens" who are actually demons. In terms of mind-controlled zombies trying to force you to wear a mask and take a poison injection, it will make the Plandemic look like the good old days.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Sojourn

Quote from: TradGranny on January 04, 2021, 05:51:39 PM

In addition to the reason previously given above, also because Catholics need to know the plans of the enemy in order to effectively protect themselves and their families from the Big Lie - the so-called "Disclosure" regarding so-called "aliens" who are actually demons. In terms of mind-controlled zombies trying to force you to wear a mask and take a poison injection, it will make the Plandemic look like the good old days.

This topic is certainly paradigm shattering and will lead many a person into cognitive dissonance and a subconscious attachment to it. If true the response is either to accept and build a new paradigm or avoid, marginalize, and disown the data. A high level of objectivity, skeptical methodology, and self awareness of our biases is necessary. What is true is that within 180 days the government will have to produce a report on what it knows, how valuable this will be is debatable since most of this data is hidden away in private special access programs and obviously an element of this will be classified to the public. Interesting times ahead

O felix culpa quae talem et tantum meruit habere redemptorem!

Aulef

I wonder whether it is healthy to the mind and to the soul to focus on these issues. And by this I don't mean disregarding them at all.

Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

Sojourn

Quote from: Aulef on January 05, 2021, 10:04:27 AM

I wonder whether it is healthy to the mind and to the soul to focus on these issues. And by this I don't mean disregarding them at all.

I think it depends on the person, if you sense it creating negativity in mind and soul then best to stay away and allow yourself to determine what the cause is. If it's the topic itself then it may be beneficial to stay away from. My perspective is that what causes me cognitive dissonance is what I should face an unravel to grow closer to truth and god. I don't know if this is the same as what you refer to but whenever we get the edge of a paradigm and discover anomalies that are increasingly being seen as facts that require a better paradigm you are in fact making progress despite sensing anxiety from change and having to face a newer, unexpected future. As the prophet said, many are called but few are chosen . Do what you sense is right for your soul

Aulef

Quote from: Sojourn on January 05, 2021, 10:19:21 AM

I think it depends on the person, if you sense it creating negativity in mind and soul then best to stay away and allow yourself to determine what the cause is. If it's the topic itself then it may be beneficial to stay away from. My perspective is that what causes me cognitive dissonance is what I should face an unravel to grow closer to truth and god. I don't know if this is the same as what you refer to but whenever we get the edge of a paradigm and discover anomalies that are increasingly being seen as facts that require a better paradigm you are in fact making progress despite sensing anxiety from change and having to face a newer, unexpected future. As the prophet said, many are called but few are chosen . Do what you sense is right for your soul

Well, what we should do is what the Holy Church expects from us: becoming saints. And minding about preternatural beings and happenings isn't exactly a priority...
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

Sojourn

Quote from: Aulef on January 05, 2021, 11:19:38 AM

Well, what we should do is what the Holy Church expects from us: becoming saints. And minding about preternatural beings and happenings isn't exactly a priority...

Yes I agree with you with the exception that this is not a preternatural phenomena and I don't find researching into natural phenomena contrary to growing nearer to God. One could argue participation in a forum could also run against that process. You ought to follow what is innate to you, if participants in this forum or reading into a topic is problematic then avoid it. But God knows best

Miriam_M

Quote from: Sojourn on January 05, 2021, 12:03:19 PM
Quote from: Aulef on January 05, 2021, 11:19:38 AM

Yes I agree with you with the exception that this is not a preternatural phenomena and I don't find researching into natural phenomena contrary to growing nearer to God. One could argue participation in a forum could also run against that process. You ought to follow what is innate to you, if participants in this forum or reading into a topic is problematic then avoid it. But God knows best

People don't come to a discussion forum for the purpose of avoiding discussion, Sojourn.  The fact remains that as Catholics we are always called to inspire and uplift each other, or at least not to tempt, discourage, demoralize each other and challenge the faith of our fellow Catholics. 

"God knows best" and He has spoken through His Church.  Faith is not about speculation and supposition but humble obedience to the eternal and unchangeable truths passed on since the First Century and including the inspired Word of God.  That faith also includes the Catholic teaching that there is exactly one universe.  That's why it's called "uni," by the way.  We don't have the option, as Catholics, of being "cafeteria" about our beliefs, picking and choosing and discarding what is less fascinating to us or embracing what tickles our ears.  2 Tim 4:3

TradGranny

My perspective is that what causes me cognitive dissonance is what I should face an unravel to grow closer to truth and god.

God is always capitalized.

If what you say is true, "what causes me cognitive dissonance is what I should face," then I urge you to turn away from the COMFORTABLE default position inculcated by decades of psy-ops (Project Blue Book, government game-playing, movies too numerous to mention, tv shows, books, teasers on Tucker, yada yada) calculated to make people believe that so-called "aliens" exist.

Instead, challenge yourself to explore the teachings of the Catholic Church on heliocentricism, and the teachings of the Church which have charitably been posted right here on this thread. Explore the minority view. Aliens are demons.

Only those too weak to deal with their cognitive dissonance would fail to do so.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Sojourn

Quote from: TradGranny on January 05, 2021, 04:43:13 PM
If what you say is true, "what causes me cognitive dissonance is what I should face," then I urge you to turn away from the COMFORTABLE default position inculcated by decades of psy-ops (Project Blue Book, government game-playing, movies too numerous to mention, tv shows, books, teasers on Tucker, yada yada) calculated to make people believe that so-called "aliens" exist.

The problem with this narrative is that the system of illusion has always cast this phenomena into the fringe. To take this seriously, or worse, to actually research it was equivalent to lunacy. Blue book allegedly discredited the phenomena to the public while secretly it was continuously being investigated. This would seem to add credence to the phenomena according to your logic, does it not?

QuoteInstead, challenge yourself to explore the teachings of the Catholic Church on heliocentricism, and the teachings of the Church which have charitably been posted right here on this thread. Explore the minority view. Aliens are demons.

The minority view has always been that this phenomena is real. Now we are witnessing a flip. Perhaps a faction within the system now feels it expedient to slowly disclose this information. Or perhaps we are reaching a critical mass by a cause not disclosed that is requiring this to be so.
Only those too weak to deal with their cognitive dissonance would fail to do so.

If I didn't follow through with what I say I would still be a heathen prostrating towards a cube in the Hijaaz. Hearing a copt witness his faith, being mesmerized by an Icon, and reading an epistle by St Paul led me to an intense cognitive dissonance. At max it became painful to not accept Christ. Same advice, different reference system. "These are the temptations of Shaytan leading you towards shirk". It's remarkable how similar these defense mechanisms between paradigms are.

Now I sense that we are heading towards a moment of great importance in human history. Everything the Church of God has gone through is within the providence of God. God has not abandoned the Church. We have not been given to Devil and his minions. Rather, everything is within God's control and He is bringing us to this very moment. I feel speaking of this now is necessary to prepare us for whatever he wills to come. 

TradGranny

Sojourn,
Regarding your PM, that sounds like demonic activity.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Greg

Worth restoring the thread given the UFO balloon narrative from US Gov.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

TradGranny

Saint Teresa of Avila