Info Wars: Law expert says Amy Barrett is a deep state trojan horse.

Started by Philip G., September 23, 2020, 11:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip G.

Info wars guest says that amy barrett is an opus dei type/John Roberts type authoritarian stealth plant.  This guest makes Amy Barratt sound like she is worse than RBG.  I am curious, who do you think is worse in your opinion, RBG or Justice John Roberts? 

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f6bf41c2628dc092f8f1467
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Philip G.

Amy Barrett is a deep state trojan horse according to law expert.  New video out today talking about the situation.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f6d2de7ab9d44099a996102
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Greg

I am calling bullshit.

No deep state actor is commited enough to bring up 7 children.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Innocent Smith

The country is about to erupt in a civil war and we are in the midst of a presidential election.  The sitting president, the one I think most of us want to be re-elected, is trying to seat a new Supreme Court Justice while the wolves sharpen their teeth. 

Out running yesterday and was able to stop and chat to an old friend and let her know I approved of the Trump sign in her yard.  It was nice to see someone so bold when just expressing an approving opinion of the President is enough to get you shot all over this great country of ours. 

And you are worried about a Catholic jurist, mother of 7, who is Pro-Life, and was once humiliated by Feinstein and the rest of the scum that sit on the Senate Judicial Committee? 

My friend, you have managed to encapsulate, in one short post with a link,  just about everything that could possibly go wrong within the mind of a nutty Traditional Catholic. 

You have also let us all know that Alex Jones is an Anti-Catholic and most likely from the lineage of proud Klansman.

Great idea to have a squabble over the fear that Mrs. Barrett is Opie-Dopie or just not Catholic enough.  Let's insure a Biden-Harris victory and the seating of the first Transgender Supreme Court Jurist.  That would make Public Libraries all across this fair land of ours to insure the sanctity of the Transgendered Story Hour. 

You really need to regroup and take stock of yourself.   
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Frank

Having a daughter who is a member of Opus Dei AND has 15 children AND goes to
the new mass I can well believe that she is deep state - although she may not
realise it. My daughter doesn't.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

diaduit

I don't know if she is deep state or not, don't know enough about her but one thing I do know, if you are relying on an Opus Dei big wig to cross the floor against the establishment in their particular profession for God, FORGET IT.  They will make the right noises, send out the nice Catholic press releases and that will be it.

Frank

Quote from: Greg on September 25, 2020, 12:27:57 AM
I am calling bullshit.

No deep state actor is committed enough to bring up 7 children.
I normally agree with your stand on things, Greg, but this time you're wrong.
Perhaps you are being too loyal to your sister who I believe is Opus Dei.

Frank

Quote from: diaduit on September 25, 2020, 02:40:37 AM
I don't know if she is deep state or not, don't know enough about her but one thing I do know, if you are relying on an Opus Dei big wig to cross the floor against the establishment in their particular profession for God, FORGET IT.  They will make the right noises, send out the nice Catholic press releases and that will be it.

Spot on.

When I graduated from UCL I was approached by a member of Opus Dei who asked me to join. I was deeply suspicious of this elitist secretive organisation and so I declined.

Greg

Not all people in Opus Dei are deep state actors.  In fact, I doubt more than 0.5% are.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Does it matter if Amy Barrett isn't the perfect Trad candidate, or is a member of Opus Dei?  Her appointment will look good with voters and that's what counts in November.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Frank

Quote from: Greg on September 25, 2020, 03:21:13 AM
Not all people in Opus Dei are deep state actors.  In fact, I doubt more than 0.5% are.

As I said to Dr Blackman of Pikington Brothers when we disagreed on the safety of Glass Reinforced Cement.
"You are entitled to your opinion Dr Blackman and I am entitled to mine."
He started screaming,
"I'll hound you Grimer. I'll hound you, I'll hound you!"
He then burst into tears.

My Deputy Director then said,
"I can't have you speaking to my staff like that!"

Dr Evans of PB suggested the meeting should adjourn, so we all trooped off to the the bog.

Blackman got hold of the Materials Division Head, Dr Gutt, and said,
"That Grimer of yours, he's a communist isn't he" (I wore an Astrakhan hat)
"Oh no," said Gutt."
"He a very good Catholic."

Needless to say in 5 years all the GRC panels failed.

Greg

Frank

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 25, 2020, 03:23:51 AM
Does it matter if Amy Barrett isn't the perfect Trad candidate, or is a member of Opus Dei?  Her appointment will look good with voters and that's what counts in November.
Yes. It matters.

Frank

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Greg on September 25, 2020, 03:21:13 AM
Maybe, but they are very present in DC political circles.