Pope Francis: "We Have To Create Civil Unions For Homosexuals"

Started by Sin of Adam, October 21, 2020, 08:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardcustomer

The POPE has been taken out of the way.

The 'one who holds', who is the Pope, was taken out of the way in 1958.

Begoglio and his Conciliar predecessors aren't and never were Popes.

We are living in the time of the rise of the Antichrist.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

Why does the antichrist need 62 years of Popes removed?

Does he need like a sort or spiritual runway to get up to speed?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Justin Martyr

Quote from: Michael Wilson on October 21, 2020, 03:02:39 PM
Quote from: Justin Martyr on October 21, 2020, 10:55:21 AM
Atleast it's not magisterial...bleugh.
O.K. Its not magisterial, but if any person who claims to be Catholic would state the same thing, would anyone with any Catholic sense left or any sense of right or wrong left, doubt that this man has lost that same Catholic and moral sense?

I agree, but we've known that very clearly since pachamama (and prior). Just because the head is braindead and lacking all bloodflow doesn't make it any less the head.
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 22, 2020, 05:48:46 AM
Why does the antichrist need 62 years of Popes removed?

Does he need like a sort or spiritual runway to get up to speed?

Perhaps having a succession of heretics posing as Popes who tear the Church apart is more helpful to the Antichrist than 62 years of true Popes at the head of a strong Church.

The apostates who occupy the Vatican are helping the globalists bring about the NWO.  They are making straight the paths of the Antichrist.  The coup that has taken place was a long time in the preparation though.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Greg

So what is left for him to do then?

Seems to me like they have done all of the work.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 22, 2020, 08:22:02 AM
So what is left for him to do then?

Seems to me like they have done all of the work.

There's plenty left for him to do.  They've only prepared the ground for him. 

Once he has appeared on the scene and united the peoples behind the NWO, he has to rule over it as described in Revelations and elsewhere. 

And that's when the fun and games really start.

You'll want to be around to witness what happens to those who accept the mark.  (Rev 16:1-2)

Miriam_M

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 22, 2020, 09:39:08 AM
You'll want to be around to witness what happens to those who accept the mark.  (Rev 16:1-2)

...as soon as we've figured out what The Mark is, which I think we'll only know when we get there.  (Currently, there's no consensus in the Church among the ordained or non-ordained about what The Mark will consist of.)

Sin of Adam

Bergoglio is not the anti-Christ nor is he a precursor to him necessarily; at least there is no evidence for this.

He is just a garden variety Freemasonic infiltrator and a slave of satan i.e a modernist.
Lumen ad revelationem gentium: et gloriam plebes tuae Israel.

diaduit

Quote from: Miriam_M on October 22, 2020, 02:38:58 PM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 22, 2020, 09:39:08 AM

...as soon as we've figured out what The Mark is, which I think we'll only know when we get there.  (Currently, there's no consensus in the Church among the ordained or non-ordained about what The Mark will consist of.)

Would you really expect a consensus/exposure from the Church on the mark of the beast? That is to say, if and I mean if the vaccine is the mark of the beast are you going to wait for a declaration from the Vatican? 

dellery

Catholics sometime in the future: Antichrist is the legitimate authority now and there's nothing inherently sinful about getting a barcode tattooed on your hand. It's a sin not to get the Mark of the Beast.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

awkwardcustomer

How about the vaccine delivery system being developed by Moderna with funding from Bill Gates?  Could this be the 'Mark' that St John was writing about all those years ago on the island of Patmos.  It certainly fits the bill, because -

-  it's a patch, on your hand, like a nicotine or morphine patch, not an injection and contains nano needles which inject the vaccine into your cells,
-  it also contains a substance called Luciferase which can be detected by scanners, even a mobile phone.  (Yes, they really do call it that.)
-  and it has yet more nano technology which allows access to your data.

Now imagine a cashless society.  This shouldn't be difficult since that's where we're heading anyway, and imagine that ALL your financial data is accessible through the vaccine patch.  Then imagine scanners everywhere preventing entry to anyone without the vaccine patch, including shops and supermarkets.

Could this be the 'mark' described in Revelations - a mark without which no-one may 'buy or sell'?  Terrifyingly, it could be.  (I posted a link elsewhere to various articles describing this.  I'll see if I can find it again.)

Plenty of people will accept this, but many won't.  I know several people who are highly educated professionals who have said they will be first in the queue.  Do they adore the image of the beast already, in their hearts?  They are fully paid up members of the liberal class and have no room for God in their hearts.  Plus they're terrified of dying, in their hearts, although they will never admit this.

Greg

You are really dumb (even if an angel from Heaven appeared to tell you that it was true) to think that all of that change could happen in a year.  You just threw away 100 quid in our bet.

Scanners everywhere.  Patches made.  APIs reaching into your bank account and somehow being signed by your hand patch.

Have you any idea how complex IT projects are in banks?  I spoke to Barclays yesterday and for a margin calculation engine for just their own bank they spent 2.5 years working on it.  That is a small part of a small system

The technology you are talking about would take a MINIMUM of 10 years to develop and roll out.

Think how many years they took to fix the bugs in Window 95 and 97.  You think they are going to be able to roll a global payments verification system with secure links into your bank account in 1 year?

The bankers would spend that long just signing off the security design before you even began coding.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 23, 2020, 07:01:55 AM
You are really dumb (even if an angel from Heaven appeared to tell you that it was true) to think that all of that change could happen in a year.  You just threw away 100 quid in our bet.

Scanners everywhere.  Patches made.  APIs reaching into your bank account and somehow being signed by your hand patch.

Have you any idea how complex IT projects are in banks?  I spoke to Barclays yesterday and for a margin calculation engine for just their own bank they spent 2.5 years working on it.  That is a small part of a small system

The technology you are talking about would take a MINIMUM of 10 years to develop and roll out.

Think how many years they took to fix the bugs in Window 95 and 97.  You think they are going to be able to roll a global payments verification system with secure links into your bank account in 1 year?

The bankers would spend that long just signing off the security design before you even began coding.

Who's dumb?

You for assuming that these systems don't already exist and have to be developed from scratch? Or me for suggesting that if this is what I'm betting it is, then the systems have already been developed and are ready to go?     

Elizabeth.2

If one is only considering this in terms of tech, and not the enormous spiritual combat (reality) then he might appear dumb.

This False Prophet CANCELLED HOLY WEEK AND EASTER.  Nobody else has ever dared something so utterly monstrous and evil and gotten away with it.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Justin Martyr on October 22, 2020, 05:57:59 AM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on October 21, 2020, 03:02:39 PM
Quote from: Justin Martyr on October 21, 2020, 10:55:21 AM
Atleast it's not magisterial...bleugh.
O.K. Its not magisterial, but if any person who claims to be Catholic would state the same thing, would anyone with any Catholic sense left or any sense of right or wrong left, doubt that this man has lost that same Catholic and moral sense?

I agree, but we've known that very clearly since pachamama (and prior). Just because the head is braindead and lacking all bloodflow doesn't make it any less the head.
But he really isn't "braindead"; he is a very intelligent man who is systematically implementing his agenda over what is left of Catholicism in the hierarchy and the laity. He knows what he is doing.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers