Kitchen Nightmares

Started by Anastasia, May 28, 2013, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: CoolCat on May 31, 2013, 04:41:12 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 31, 2013, 04:38:19 PM
Quote from: Spooky on May 31, 2013, 03:51:32 PM
Gordon and Tana Ramsay are NOT divorced and a woman who bills herself as a "professional mistress" claimed she had an affair with Gordon, which he emphatically DENIES.

Really, vox. Take your own advice and google that shit before spreading vicious lies and rumors about people. geesh.
calm down perky t*ts it was done in ignorance not will fully...seriously you need to stop making celebritys into idols.
You sure you're not Mel posing as Vox?
I dont pose...you get what ya see with me.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Spooky

Gordon and Tana Ramsay are NOT divorced and a woman who bills herself as a "professional mistress" claimed she had an affair with Gordon, which he emphatically DENIES.

Really, vox. Take your own advice and google that shit before spreading vicious lies and rumors about people. geesh.
calm down perky t*ts it was done in ignorance not will fully...seriously you need to stop making celebritys into idols.

who's making celebrities into idols, saggy b*lls? you repeated a false rumor as if it were true and backed it up by saying "google it" which, had you done it yourself, would have known the truth. that it was false. or something.

Bonaventure

Please refrain from vulgarities and lewd remarks.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Spooky on May 31, 2013, 04:47:17 PM

who's making celebrities into idols, saggy b*lls? you repeated a false rumor as if it were true and backed it up by saying "google it" which, had you done it yourself, would have known the truth. that it was false. or something.
I was wrong about a fact...you acted liked I slapped your god. Sooory....and by the way my vulgarity was a compliment

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

FaithByProxy

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 31, 2013, 05:12:12 PM
I was wrong about a fact...you acted liked I slapped your god. Sooory....and by the way my vulgarity was a compliment

>vulgarity
>a compliment

Does not compute. Especially not from a Catholic man to a Catholic woman (or any woman, really).
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

voxxpopulisuxx

um.....I aint no monument of virtue Im a construction worker. I do what I can.....but sometimes...tings just need to be said. Any way i was just joking ok...I take it back..any way what I said wasnt as bad as what she said...but thats just like a woman. Ever see the movie grand torino?

911!

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: FaithByProxy on May 31, 2013, 07:23:27 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 31, 2013, 05:12:12 PM

>vulgarity
>a compliment

Does not compute. Especially not from a Catholic man to a Catholic woman (or any woman, really).
well I called her a desirable female attribute (I thought she could tell I was kidding) and she responded with an ugly attribute for me. 8)

911!

Heinrich

Spooks can give as good and she gets. Laughing out loud here.

I enjoy Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen although the people on these shows are savages.  Ramsey is talented Brit.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Lyubov

Quote from: Penelope on May 28, 2013, 02:36:41 PM
I've heard that the Gordon Ramsey on TV is not the Gordon Ramsey of real life--the anger and swearing and general unpleasantness is all an act for his various shows. I can't confirm or deny, but if it's true, I think it's interesting that a man could put on that act so well. I wouldn't want to cross his angry path, you know?

I'm surprised that peanut hasn't commented here yet. Ramsay seems like a great guy, even on his shows. He needs to be harsh to force people to see reality, and by the end of the show he is as nice as can be.

Of course, sometimes he can't overcome their delusions, no matter how hard he tries. This has got to be the most ridiculous Kitchen Nightmares ever:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjgHEctcy0[/yt]
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Monsieur Dupin

Yes, I agree that he seems like a good guy even with all the storming and swearing. Working as a professional chef is very stressful, and the people he deals with are usually so dead awful.
Nos péchés sont têtus, nos repentirs sont lâches;
Nous nous faisons payer grassement nos aveux,
Et nous rentrons gaiement dans le chemin bourbeux,
Croyant par de vils pleurs laver toutes nos taches.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Lyubov on June 08, 2013, 10:11:53 AM
Quote from: Penelope on May 28, 2013, 02:36:41 PM
I've heard that the Gordon Ramsey on TV is not the Gordon Ramsey of real life--the anger and swearing and general unpleasantness is all an act for his various shows. I can't confirm or deny, but if it's true, I think it's interesting that a man could put on that act so well. I wouldn't want to cross his angry path, you know?

I'm surprised that peanut hasn't commented here yet. Ramsay seems like a great guy, even on his shows. He needs to be harsh to force people to see reality, and by the end of the show he is as nice as can be.

Of course, sometimes he can't overcome their delusions, no matter how hard he tries. This has got to be the most ridiculous Kitchen Nightmares ever:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjgHEctcy0[/yt]
WOW!
Now Imagine that woman is in charge of a bank....of a federal office....is a senator...is president...now you see the face of what every day evil looks like. BTW if I was the customer in the first part of the show I WOULDVE called the cops...that bitch would have done a perp walk right on ramseys show...because she would not have kept her cool. I have been in situations like that...and the best tactic is to get calmer and calmer while they spin out.....just like gordon did at the end.
Any one see this BAR rescue episode!?
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgnHwmkSi_k[/yt]

911!