Hours of the Passion: St. Pius X-Approved Meditation; Devotion to Divine Will.

Started by Xavier, July 17, 2019, 06:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

The continuous thought in the Passion forms a spring of water in the heart of the soul for the glory of God and the good of all creatures.

Vol. 11, April 10, 1913

"One who always thinks about my Passion forms a fount within her heart, and the more she thinks about It, the larger this fount becomes.  And just as the waters that spring up are waters common to everyone, in the same way, this fount of my Passion which is formed in her heart serves for the good of the soul, for my glory, and for the good of all creatures."

The Hours of the Passion constitutes the same prayers and reparations of Jesus.

Vol. 11, September 6, 1913

"My daughter... the Hours of my Passion, which are my very prayers, my reparations, and all love, have come out of the very depth of my Heart.  Have you perhaps forgotten how many times I have united Myself with you to do them together, and I have changed chastisements into graces over the whole earth?"

"O, how I would like at least one person in each city, town and country to do these meditations! In fact, it would happen, then, as if I heard My own voice and prayers in each country, and My Justice, so despised in these times, would be partly appeased."

Vol. 11, October 1914
"These Hours are the most precious of all, because they are nothing less than the repetition of what I did in the course of my mortal life, and what I continue to do in the Most Holy Sacrament.  When I hear these Hours of my Passion, I hear my own voice, my own prayers.  In that soul I see my Will - that is, wanting the good of all and repairing for all - and I feel drawn to dwell in her, to be able to do what she herself does within her.  Oh, how I would love that even one single soul for each town did these Hours of my Passion!  I would hear Myself in each town, and my Justice, greatly indignant during these times, would be placated in part."

To repeat the Hours of the Passion always gives Jesus such a great satisfaction that as a reward He abundantly repays the soul with new light and glory, new graces on earth and in Heaven.

Vol. 11, November 4, 1914

"I was doing the Hours of the Passion and Jesus, all pleased, told me:"My daughter, if you knew what great satisfaction I feel in seeing you repeating these Hours of my Passion - always repeating them, over and over again - you would be happy.  It is true that my Saints have meditated on my Passion and have comprehended how much I suffered, melting in tears of compassion, so much so, as to feel consumed for love of my pains; but not in such a continuous way, and repeated many times in this order.  Therefore I can say that you are the first one to give Me this pleasure, so great and special, as you keep fragmenting within you - hour by hour - my life and what I suffered.  And I feel so drawn that, hour by hour, I give you this food and I eat the same food with you, doing what you do together with you.  Know, however, that I will reward you abundantly with new light and new graces; and even after your death, each time souls on earth will do these Hours of my Passion, in Heaven I will clothe you with ever new light and glory."

Whoever does the Hours of the Passion makes the Life of Jesus his own and takes His same responsibilities.

Vol. 11, November 6, 1914

"As I continued the usual Hours of the Passion, my lovable Jesus told me:
"My daughter, the world is in continuous act of renewing my Passion; and since my immensity envelopes everything, inside and outside the creatures, from their contact I am forced to receive nails, thorns, scourges, scorns, spit and all the rest which I suffered in the Passion - and still more.  Now, at the contact with souls who do these Hours of my Passion I feel the nails being removed, the thorns shattered, the wounds soothed, the spit taken away.  I feel I am repaid in good for the evil that others do to Me, and in feeling that their contact does no harm to Me, but good, I lean more and more on them."
In addition to this, returning to speak about these Hours of the Passion, blessed Jesus said:
"My daughter, know that by doing these Hours the soul takes my thoughts and makes them her own; she takes my reparations, prayers, desires, affections, and even my most intimate fibers, and makes them her own.  And rising up between Heaven and earth, she does my same office, and as co-redemptrix, she says with Me:  'Ecce ego, mitte me  [Here I am, send me] - I want to repair for all, answer for all, and impetrate good for all'."

"More diffusion, more diffusion!" These Hours are small sips of sweetness our souls can give to Jesus.

When a soul focuses it's mind in the life, passion and prayers of Jesus, the angels are around this soul to take it's words, prayers, compassions, tears and offerings and uniting them to those of Jesus, they bring them to the Divine Majesty to renew in Jesus the glory of His own life.

Vol. 11, October 13, 1916

I was doing the Hours of the Passion, and blessed Jesus told me:
"My daughter, in the course of my mortal life, thousands and thousands of Angels were the cortege of my Humanity, gathering everything I did – my steps, my works, my words, and even my sighs, my pains, the drops of my Blood – in sum, everything.  They were the Angels in charge of my custody, and of paying Me honor; obedient to my every wish, they would rise to and descend from Heaven, to bring to the Father what I was doing.
Now these Angels have a special office, and as the soul remembers my Life, my Passion, my Blood, my wounds, my prayers, they come around this soul and gather her words, her prayers, her acts of compassion for Me, her tears and her offerings; they unite them to mine, and they bring them before my Majesty to renew for Me the glory of my own Life.
The delight of the Angels is so great that, reverent, they listen to what the soul says, and pray together with her.  So, with what attention and respect must the soul do these Hours, thinking that the Angels hang upon her lips to repeat after her what she says."
Then He added: "After the so many bitternesses that creatures give Me, these Hours are sweet little sips that souls give Me; but for the many bitter sips I receive, the sweet ones are too few.  Therefore, more diffusion, more diffusion!"

The Heavenly Father finds in Jesus His glory, complacency, and the most perfect satisfaction and love for the good of everyone, so He wants to find in the souls that, like other Jesus, resemble Him.

The soul must repeat Jesus' intentions in every hour that it meditates on the Passion, in every action, in everything. Thus, Divine Justice will be appeased.

Vol. 11, December 9, 1916

"My daughter, do not increase my pains by worrying – they are already too many.  I do not expect this from you; on the contrary, I want you to make my pains, my prayers and all of Myself your own, in such a way that I may find in you another Me.  In these times I want great satisfactions, and only one who makes Me his own can give them to Me.

That which the Father found in Me – glory, delight, love, satisfactions whole and perfect, and for the good of all – I want to find in these souls, like as many other Jesuses that match Me.  These intentions you must repeat in each Hour of the Passion that you do, in each action – in everything.  If I do not find my satisfactions – ah, it is over for the world!  The scourges will pour down in torrents.  Ah, my daughter! Ah, my daughter!"
  And He disappeared.

The world has lost its balance because it has lost the thought of the Passion of Jesus. It has done as a child who has not desired to recognize his mother or like a disciple who ignores his teacher and does not want to listen to his lessons. They will become pain to themselves, terror and sorrow for their society. This is what man has become: terror and pain, pain without mercy.

Vol. 11, February 2, 1917

As I was in my usual state, I found myself outside of myself, and I found my always lovable Jesus, all dripping with blood, with a horrible crown of thorns, looking at me with difficulty through the thorns. He told me:

"My daughter, the world has become unbalanced because it has lost the thought of my Passion.  In darkness, it has not found the light of my Passion which would illuminate it; and as it would make known to it my love and how much souls cost Me, it might turn to loving the One who has truly loved it; and the light of my Passion, guiding it, would put it on its guard against all dangers.  In weakness, it has not found the strength of my Passion which would sustain it.  In impatience, it has not found the mirror of my patience which would infuse in it calm and resignation; and in the face of my patience, feeling ashamed, it would make it its duty to dominate itself.  In pains, it has not found the comfort of the pains of a God which, sustaining its pains, would infuse in it love of suffering.  In sin, it has not found my sanctity which, placing itself in front of it, would infuse in it hate of sin.

Ah! man has made an abuse of everything, because in everything he has moved away from the One who could help him.  This is why the world has lost balance.  It behaved like a child who no longer wanted to recognize his mother; or like a disciple who, denying his master, no longer wanted to listen to his teachings, or learn his lessons.  What will happen to this child and to this disciple?  They will be the sorrow of themselves, and the terror and sorrow of society.  Such has man become – terror and sorrow; but a sorrow without pity.  Ah! man is getting worse and worse, and I cry over him with tears of blood!"

"These Hours are the order of the universe, they provide harmony between Heaven and earth, and force me to not destroy the world."

When meditating on the Hours of the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, His blood, wounds, love and everything that He went through is to put in circulation of His own reparation for the salvation of all. It is as if the very life of Jesus was repeated again.

Vol. 12, May 16, 1917

Then I found myself outside of myself.  I was in the midst of many souls who were saying to me - they seemed to be purging souls and Saints, and were mentioning one person known to me, who died not too long ago - and they were saying to me:

"He (Jesus) feels as though happy in seeing that there is not one soul who enters Purgatory without carrying the mark of the Hours of the Passion; and surrounded by the cortege of these Hours and helped by them, souls take a safe place.  And there is not one soul who flies into Heaven without being accompanied by these Hours of the Passion.  These Hours make a continuous dew rain down from Heaven to earth, into Purgatory, and even into Heaven."

On hearing this, I said to myself:  "Maybe my beloved Jesus, in order to keep the word He had given - that for each word of the Hours of the Passion He would give a soul - there is not one soul whom He saves who does not benefit from these Hours."

Afterwards, I returned into myself, and as I found my sweet Jesus, I asked Him whether that was true. And He:

"These Hours are the order of the universe; they put Heaven and earth in harmony, and hold Me back from sending the world to ruin.  I feel my Blood, my wounds, my love, and everything I did, being placed in circulation; and they flow over all in order to save all.  And as souls do these Hours of the Passion, I feel my Blood, my wounds, my yearnings to save souls, being put on the way, and I feel my Life being repeated.  How could creatures obtain any good if not by means of these Hours?  Why do you doubt?  This thing is not yours, but mine.  You have been the strained and weak instrument."

For every word that the soul meditates of the Hours of the Passion, countless channels of communication are opened between the soul and God.

Vol. 12, July 12, 1918

I was praying for a dying soul with a certain fear and anxiety, and my lovable Jesus, on coming, told me:

"My daughter, why do you fear?  Don't you know that for each word on my Passion, for each thought, compassion, reparation, memory of my pains, as many ways of electricity of communication open between Me and the soul, and therefore the soul keeps adorning herself with as many varieties of beauties?"

Saint Father Hannibal Di Francia, speaks of the Hours of the Passion (or Clock of the Passion).

Vol. 22, June 17, 1927
After this, I found myself outside of myself, and while looking for my sweet Jesus I encountered Father Di Francia.  He was all cheerful, and he told me:

"Do you know how many beautiful surprises I found?  I did not think it would be so when I was on earth, though I thought I had done good by publishing the Hours of the Passion.  But the surprises I found are marvelous, enchanting, of a rarity never before seen:  all the words regarding the Passion of Our Lord changed into light, one more beautiful than the other – all braided together; and these lights grow more and more as creatures do the Hours of the Passion, so more lights add to the first.  But what surprised me the most were the few sayings published by me about the Divine Will:  each saying changed into a sun, and these suns, investing all the lights with their rays, form such a surprise of beauty that one remains enraptured, enchanted.  You cannot imagine how surprised I was at seeing myself in the midst of these lights and these suns – how content I was; and I thanked our Highest Good, Jesus, who had given me the occasion and the grace to do it.  You too, thank Him on my behalf."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Our Lord Jesus: "A continual Meditation on MY Passion is indeed the thing that pleases Me most."

As we will be entering Lent soon, I was able to find an Hours of the Passion Gethsemane Hours Video, for those who prefer to listen than to read:

Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

JESUS: "My daughter, the world has become unbalanced because it has lost the thought of my Passion.  In darkness, it has not found the light of my Passion which would illuminate it; and as it would make known to it my love and how much souls cost Me, it might turn to loving the One who has truly loved it; and the light of my Passion, guiding it, would put it on its guard against all dangers.  In weakness, it has not found the strength of my Passion which would sustain it.  In impatience, it has not found the mirror of my patience which would infuse in it calm and resignation; and in the face of my patience, feeling ashamed, it would make it its duty to dominate itself.  In pains, it has not found the comfort of the pains of a God which, sustaining its pains, would infuse in it love of suffering.  In sin, it has not found my sanctity which, placing itself in front of it, would infuse in it hate of sin.

Xavier

The Hours of the Passion is the Ideal Devotion for Lent, especially Thursdays and Fridays (it describes the Hours of the Passion of the Hours of Holy Thursday and Good Friday Respectively), but it is good for any day. I challenge any skeptic to pray these Prayers for 1 Month - you can start with 1 or 2 hours if you will, e.g. the Gethsemane Hours, the Nine P.M. Hour and the Ten P.M. Hour that I have posted - and see for yourself the power of your prayer in obtaining the graces you ask for, as well as the dramatic spiritual progress you will see yourself make, if you persevere in praying it till the end of the month. These are incredibly powerful prayers. Just as Jesus, Mary and Joseph, promised to Save One Soul, every time we pray, "Jesus, Mary, Joseph. We Love You. Save All our Souls"; so also Our Divine Savior, Christ Crucified, has promised to SAVE ONE SOUL FOR EVERY WORD THAT WE PRAY IN THE HOURS OF THE PASSION! DO NEVER NEGLECT TO PRAY AT LEAST ONE HOUR EVERY DAY, DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IF YOU LOVE SOULS, AND LOVE YOUR OWN SOUL.

Non Nobis

These devotion(s) (taken singularly) are fine (as far as I see) but I once again protest your promoting  Luisa Piccarreta https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=23460.0
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Xavier

I am promoting it because it is Lent and it is a good Devotion and also because it is a singularly opportune time to begin renewing our meditation on the Passion. Are you not curious how Our beloved Lord lived the last day of His Most Holy Life? Is there any greater Treasure on Earth than to know for e.g. that He was from 9 to 12 in the Garden of Gethsemane, Praying and Sacrificing, Sweating Blood and already commencing the great work of the Redemption of our souls, Non Nobis. God calls us to co-redeem souls with Him, Non. It is among the greatest calling and vocation any Christian can receive. I pray we all heed that call, as we are all called to co-redeem with Him, at least by meditation on His Passion, consoling His pains (He who meditates on Me already consoles Me, Jesus said elsewhere, in Devotion to His Holy Face, with special reference to His Passion), sacrificing at least our time and suffering with Him at least by mourning for His pains, and so on. Did you read what St. Hannibal Francis said about this? Imo, Non, it may be that, since you're so interested in this :), God is really calling you personally in a special way, though you don't know it now, to say these prayers often, for your good, for the good of those whom you love, and for the good of us all; because these really are very powerful prayers.

St. Hannibal De Maria, Luisa's Saintly Confessor for many years: ""O souls who love Jesus Christ, O souls who make a profession of spiritual life, and especially you, Spouses of Jesus Christ, consecrated to Him either through vows or by belonging to sacred Congregations, consider from all that has been said above, how much pleasure you give to the Most Holy Heart of Jesus by practicing these Hours of the Passion. It is for you, in a special way, that these Hours of the Passion have been inspired by Our Lord in that solitary and contemplative soul, who has been practicing them for many years with great profit to herself and to the whole Holy Church. Special graces have been reserved for you if you take to heart this holy daily exercise, penetrating the same sentiments and the same dispositions as those of the soul who dictated it, and who has been practicing it for many years."

Here's Wiki on the Saint: "On July 11, 1909 he wrote to Pope S. Pius X: "From my youth I have devoted myself to the words of the Gospel: Pray therefore the Lord of the Harvest...In my charitable institutions, orphans, poor, priests and nuns, all pray incessantly to the loving Hearts of Jesus and Mary, to the Patriarch St. Joseph and to the Apostles, that they may provide the Holy Church with numerous and chosen laborers for the harvest of souls" ... He was noted for propagating the devotion of the "Servitude of Love" taught by Louis de Montfort and he embodied the spirit of complete abandonment into the hands of Mary. His charity knew no bounds, and it was directed toward all those in need, including priests facing difficulties and cloistered nuns who often are forgotten by benefactors. In Messina they used to say: "This is the house of Fr. Di Francia. Have a seat and you'll get something to eat."[3] People regarded him as a Saint even when he was still alive. Mons. Angelo Paino, Bishop of Messina, later gave this testimony about him: "He was considered a Saint by all people. By this I mean people from all walks of life, social status and religious convictions". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annibale_Maria_di_Francia

Xavier

Servant of God Luisa Piccarretta on the Hours of the Passion:

The 11 o clock Hour - the Hour of the Crucifixion on Good Friday:

Xavier

The continuous thought in the Passion forms a spring of water in the heart of the soul for the glory of God and the good of all creatures.

Vol. 11, April 10, 1913

"One who always thinks about my Passion forms a fount within her heart, and the more she thinks about It, the larger this fount becomes.  And just as the waters that spring up are waters common to everyone, in the same way, this fount of my Passion which is formed in her heart serves for the good of the soul, for my glory, and for the good of all creatures."

The Hours of the Passion constitutes the same prayers and reparations of Jesus.

Vol. 11, September 6, 1913

"My daughter... the Hours of my Passion, which are my very prayers, my reparations, and all love, have come out of the very depth of my Heart.  Have you perhaps forgotten how many times I have united Myself with you to do them together, and I have changed chastisements into graces over the whole earth?"

http://www.passioiesus.org/en/horasdelapasion/beneficios.htm

Xavier

AS we enter the holiest days of the year, indeed the holiest hours of the holiest days of the year, it is an opportune time to reflect much on all that Our dear Lord endured in His Most Holy Soul, which He said was Sorrowful unto death upon this day during His Agony in the Garden of Gethsemane, and in His Most Sacred Heart, especially when instituting the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as the Continual, Daily and Perpetual Sacrifice for all time until His return at the end of time, in the Infinite Love of that Same Sacred Heart. Let us think how much Sorrow there must have been in Our Lord's Heart in having to say goodbye to His Beloved Mother; in having to endure the shameful treason of the unfaithful disciple, the traitor Judas. How much Our Lord Loved; How much He sufered! Let those sufferings be ever dear to our own hearts, and let us meditate much on them, as behold Him today on this Maundy Thursday, contemplating His washing His apostle's feet, in Infinite Humility, and preparing for an even greater Act of Infinite Humility, His Sacrifice on the Cross.

"First Hour - From 5 to 6 PM
Jesus takes leave of His Most Holy Mother
Second Hour - From 6 to 7 PM
Jesus departs from His Most Holy Mother and sets out for the Cenacle
Third Hour - From 7 to 8 PM
The Legal Supper
Fourth Hour - From 8 to 9 PM
The Eucharistic Supper
Fifth Hour - From 9 to 10 PM
First Hour of Agony in the Garden of Gethsemani
Sixth Hour - From 10 to 11 PM
Second Hour of Agony in the Garden of Gethsemani
Seventh Hour - From 11 PM to Midnight
Third Hour of Agony in the Garden of Gethsemani
Eighth Hour - From Midnight to 1 AM
Jesus is arrested
Ninth Hour - From 1 to 2 AM
Thrown from a ledge, Jesus falls into the Cedron stream
Tenth Hour - From 2 to 3 AM
Jesus is presented to Annas
Eleventh Hour - From 3 to 4 AM
Jesus in the house of Caiphas
Twelfth Hour - From 4 to 5 AM
Jesus at the mercy of the soldiers
Thirteenth Hour - From 5 to 6 AM
Jesus in prison
Fourteenth Hour - From 6 to 7 AM
Jesus before Caiphas again, who confirms His condemnation to death and sends Him to Pilate
Fifteenth Hour - From 7 to 8 AM
Jesus before Pilate. Pilate sends Him to Herod
Sixteenth Hour - From 8 to 9 AM
Jesus is brought back to Pilate and placed after Barabbas. Jesus is scourged
Seventeenth Hour - From 9 to 10AM
Jesus is crowned with thorns. Presented to the people: "Ecce Homo!" Jesus is condemned to death
Eighteenth Hour - From 10 to 11AM
Jesus takes up His Cross and walks toward Calvary, where He is stripped
Nineteenth Hour - From 11 AM to 12 PM:
Jesus is crucified
Twentieth Hour - From 12 to 1 PM
First Hour of Agony on the Cross. The first word of Jesus
Twenty-first Hour - From 1 to 2 PM
Second Hour of Agony on the Cross. Second, third and fourth word of Jesus
Twenty-second Hour - From 2 to 3 PM
Third Hour of Agony on the Cross. Fifth, sixth and seventh word of Jesus. The death of Jesus
Twenty-third Hour - From 3 to 4 PM
Jesus, dead, is pierced by the thrust of a lance. The deposition from the Cross
Twenty-fourth Hour - From 4 to 5 PM
The burial of Jesus. Most Holy Desolate Mary"

Preparation before each hour:

O my Lord Jesus Christ, prostrate in your divine presence, I implore your most loving Heart to admit me to the sorrowful meditation of the 24 hours in which for love of us You wanted to suffer so much, in your adorable body and in your most holy soul, unto death on the Cross. O please, give me help, grace, love, deep compassion and understanding of your sufferings, as I now meditate the __ Hour. And for those which I cannot meditate, I offer You my will to meditate them, and I willingly intend to meditate them in all the hours in which I have to apply myself to my duties, or sleep. Accept, O merciful Lord, my loving intention, and let it be beneficial for me and for all, as if I effectively and in a saintly way accomplished what I wish to practice.

Meanwhile, I give You thanks, O my Jesus, for calling me to union with You by means of prayer. And to please You more, I take your thoughts, your tongue, your Heart, and with this I intend to pray, fusing all of myself in your Will and in your love; and stretching out my arms to hug You, I place my head on your Heart, and I begin.

Thanksgiving after each hour:

My lovable Jesus, You have called me in this hour of your Passion to keep You company, and I have come. I seemed to hear You praying, repairing and suffering, in anguish and sorrow, pleading for the salvation of souls in the most touching and eloquent voices. I tried to follow You in everything; and now, having to leave You for my usual occupations, I feel the duty to say to You, 'Thank You' and 'I bless You.'Yes, O Jesus, I repeat to You 'Thank You' thousands and thousands of times, and 'I bless You' for all that You have done and suffered for me and for all. I thank You and I bless You for every drop of Blood You shed, for every breath, for every heartbeat, for every step, word, glance, bitterness and offense which You endured. In everything, O my Jesus, I intend to seal You with a 'Thank You' and an 'I bless You.'Please, O Jesus, let my whole being send You a continuous flow of thanks and blessings, so as to draw upon me and upon everyone the flow of your blessings and thanks. Please, O Jesus, press me to your Heart, and with your most holy hands seal every particle of my being with your 'I bless you', so that nothing other than a continuous hymn to You may come from me."
[/quote]

Xavier

The Lord's Promises: To show how Great His Pleasure with Souls who do the Hours of the Passion everyday, Our Lord Jesus made a Promise like Mother Mary's Scapular Promise, to save so many, many souls! "October 1914 Volume 11 The effectiveness of these Hours depends on whether the soul does them in union with Jesus and in His Will. How Jesus desires that souls do the Hours of the Passion.

I was writing the Hours of the Passion, and I thought to myself: 'How many sacrifices in order to write these blessed Hours of the Passion, especially to put on paper certain interior acts which had passed only between me and Jesus. What will be the recompense that He will give to me?' And Jesus, letting me hear His tender and sweet voice, told me: "My daughter, as recompense for having written the Hours of my Passion, for each word you have written I will give you a kiss - a soul." And I: 'My love, this is for me; and what will You give to those who will do them?' And Jesus: "If they do them together with Me and with my own Will, I will also give them a soul for each word they will recite, because the greater or lesser effectiveness of these Hours of my Passion is in the greater or lesser union that they have with Me. By doing them with my Will, the creature hides within my Volition, and since it is my Volition that acts, I can produce all the goods I want, even through one word alone; and this, for each time you will do them."(!!!!!!!)

Another time I was lamenting to Jesus, because after so many sacrifices to write these Hours of the Passion, very few were the souls who were doing them. And He: "My daughter, do not lament - even if there were only one, you should be content. Would I not have suffered my whole Passion even if one soul alone were to be saved? The same for you. One should never omit good because few avail themselves of it; all the harm is for those who do not take advantage of it. And just as my Passion made my Humanity acquire the merit as if all were saved, even though not all are saved, because my Will was to save everyone, and I received merit according to what I wanted, not according to the profit which creatures would draw; the same for you: you will be rewarded depending on whether your will was identified with my Will in wanting to do good to all. All the harm is for those who, though being able to, do not do them. These Hours are the most precious of all, because they are nothing less than the repetition of what I did in the course of my mortal life, and what I continue to do in the Most Holy Sacrament. When I hear these Hours of my Passion, I hear my own voice, my own prayers. In that soul I see my Will - that is, wanting the good of all and repairing for all - and I feel drawn to dwell in her, to be able to do what she herself does within her. Oh, how I would love that even one single soul for each town did these Hours of my Passion! I would hear Myself in each town, and my Justice, greatly indignant during these times, would be placated in part."

Come, let us all resolve to save thousands of souls this Maundy Thursday by making these prayers and sacrifices many times over. Let us say the 24 Hours of the Passion from beginning to end at least on this Holy Thursday, so that we will Please Jesus and Save Souls.

Xavier

Xavier

Xavier

Xavier

Xavier