Ex-Abortionist describes shocking procedures

Started by Bonaventure, April 04, 2016, 03:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

I looked, I literally looked at that pile of baby parts on the table, and I didn't see all the things that had sustained me all those years. I didn't see what a wonderful doctor I was helping her with her problem. I didn't see her wonderful right to choose, and I didn't even see the $800 cash I just made in 15 minutes. All I could see was somebody's son or daughter.

Suddenly, this was looking really different to me. For the first time in my life it hit me very powerfully, that this woman had come to me figuratively and said...here's $800, kill my baby. And I was the type of person who would look right back at her very calmly, and say why sure, I'll do that.

When you finally figure out...that killing a baby that big for money is wrong, it doesn't take you too long to figure out it doesn't matter if the baby is this big, or this big, or even this big, it's all the same.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjhK5hfEhU[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THDmys8z30[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o[/yt]
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

dymphna17

With as many women who have had abortions, doctors and nurses who facilitate said abortion, and those who aid one or the other with positive reassurance, I believe there is a special ring in hell just for them.  The walk of death whereby they all see exactly what and who they murdered, i.e. this generations Beethoven, Einstein, St Thomas Aquinas, etc...  It just makes you (more) sick when you think about it.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Greg

There's something very mawkish/maudlin about this whole former abortionist now celebrity speaker thing which makes me very uneasy.

How would you feel about a former paedophile who'd raped a dozen toddlers, over 20 years, going on the Catholic speaking circuit to explain how they came to realize it was 'wrong' and warn you of the dangers?

Try organizing that at your local Novus Ordo Church.  Let me know how it goes.

Murder 1200 children (rather than rape a dozen) and all is forgiven.  Come and tell us your inspirational conversion story.  Sit on the top table and help yourself to some snacks and bottled water.

What about an SS Guard who on the 568th child he pushed into the 'showers' decided that it was 'just not cricket' and that he should not just blindly follow orders?  I don't recall that the Germans were paying to hear such people speak in the 1950s.

Frankly, if it takes a thousand 5 gallon buckets of dead baby parts to make you realize that they are dead babies, then I'm not sure you deserve any kind of a forum or platform in the future.  A sackcloth and some ashes seems more appropriate.  There have to be millions of people with a better formed conscience who are worth listening to first.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bonaventure

I had a discussion with the forum owner concerning abortionists. Ever heard of the Purge?
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Greg on April 05, 2016, 02:15:38 AM
There's something very mawkish/maudlin about this whole former abortionist now celebrity speaker thing which makes me very uneasy.

How would you feel about a former paedophile who'd raped a dozen toddlers, over 20 years, going on the Catholic speaking circuit to explain how they came to realize it was 'wrong' and warn you of the dangers?

Try organizing that at your local Novus Ordo Church.  Let me know how it goes.

Murder 1200 children (rather than rape a dozen) and all is forgiven.  Come and tell us your inspirational conversion story.  Sit on the top table and help yourself to some snacks and bottled water.

What about an SS Guard who on the 568th child he pushed into the 'showers' decided that it was 'just not cricket' and that he should not just blindly follow orders?  I don't recall that the Germans were paying to hear such people speak in the 1950s.

Frankly, if it takes a thousand 5 gallon buckets of dead baby parts to make you realize that they are dead babies, then I'm not sure you deserve any kind of a forum or platform in the future.  A sackcloth and some ashes seems more appropriate.  There have to be millions of people with a better formed conscience who are worth listening to first.

It makes me uneasy as well -- but I think they have a place in turning the tide of public opinion.  Imagine if, instead of in 1952, the SS Guard had stood up and pointed out the truth in 1942.  He would have been shot, of course -- but if he survived, he would be in a unique position to point out the gruesome truth of what was going on.

Of course, there is another issue here.  Most of the pro-life speeches are heard by people who are already against abortion.  I know it is murder.  You know it is murder.  We don't need to hear a graphic presentation with disturbing visuals to know this is a sin and should be a crime.  It seems to me that the pro-life message is often spread in a sort of "preaching to the choir" sort of way rather than true outreach to those who believe abortion should be permitted.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Greg

For all my life there has been a softly-softly approach to the "pro-life" camp.

The women are portrayed as 'victims'.

The protests are nearly always peaceful.

When anyone shoots an abortionist dead or even chains themselves to a D&E machine or smashes a clinic to pieces or bombs it, then they are nearly always condemned of disassociated from by the core of the pro-life movement.

The poster-boys and girls are more often than not people who have had abortions or performed abortions.

Despite the core of the pro-life movement being practicing Catholics, there's almost no focus on the sin of abortion but rather the "sadness" of a life not lived or rubbed out.  Which the pro-aborts laugh at for two reasons.  One, contraception and natural processes are doing the same thing every day through miscarriage and second, there is no way that all these children would be cared for.  You'd end up with massive orphanages of neglected children.  Only the blue eyed blond healthy ones would be adopted by the sentimental types.  We know this is true because the numbers of abortions are just too large.  Short of not having extra marital sex there is no way to stop the pregnancies from occurring.

Not one inch of progress has been made to stop abortion.  Abortion is more widely available (globally speaking) today, than it was in the previous decades.  In most western countries the MAJORITY of voters support abortion.  Pro-life is now a minority position in most European countries.  Countries that had strict abortion laws 20 years ago (Ireland, Portugal) now have more liberal laws.

So I don't agree that the tide of public opinion is turning at all.  That strikes me as wishful thinking.  And why should it?  Without a God, without any Divine retribution then why not abort the children you don't want?  It's only like late contraception which 90% of Catholics and 95% of non-Catholic christians are using anyway.

Now let's imagine if Nazi Germany had been dealt with in the same way.

Let's not go to war, it's not nithe and people won't respect us if we are violent or using violent solutions.  Let's politically lobby Germany and show that the killing of Jews, Gypsies and disabled people is not nithe.  We can get remorseful Nazis to tell us of the horrors of the death camps and smuggle out cine-film and we will slowly win the argument.  They'd probably be burning the last of the Africans bodies about now.  Instead of 6 million the Nazis would have killed 600 million.

How do we know?  Because we didn't go to war with the commies and they killed orders of magnitude more people than the Nazis and they never even faced justice for doing that. 

The entire Second World War only lasted 6 years.  We've had legal abortion for almost 50 years and the end of it is not even in sight.

Kaesekopf

"But we are le pro life generation!  We march each year on Washington dc!"

Frankly, a fraction of those marchers would be more effective if they took more....  volatile action into their hands.

But they don't really believe it is murder. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Greg on April 05, 2016, 05:59:41 AM
We're they an 80's rock band?

No. But I don't want government agents monitoring us even more if I advocate violence.

Bonaventure

I saw the picture of some girl in the 60s dead after she botched a home abortion. My reaction isn't "what a tragedy," but that is her punishment.

dymphna17

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 05, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

Frankly, a fraction of those marchers would be more effective if they took more....  volatile action into their hands.

Isn't it funny that back in the day, stringing blacks up wasn't considered murder either.  It took a war to get that stopped, didn't it?  Is that what it's going to take?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2016, 01:05:37 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 05, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

Isn't it funny that back in the day, stringing blacks up wasn't considered murder either.  It took a war to get that stopped, didn't it?  Is that what it's going to take?

It'd work faster, that's for sure.

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Greg

I hope they find a place for me on a machine gun turret somewhere.  I feel I missed out on a good war.  I'm nearly 50 but put me in the right situation (sitting on my ass) and I'd give them a world of hurt.

I'd thoroughly enjoy machine gunning the horde and waiting to be overrun and killed when my gun jammed, or I ran out of ammo.

Preferable to getting very old and being surrounded by faggots everywhere you turn.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSQAZEp3PA?t=21[/yt]

dymphna17

Quote from: Greg on April 05, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
I hope they find a place for me on a machine gun turret somewhere.  I feel I missed out on a good war.  I'm nearly 50 but put me in the right situation (sitting on my ass) and I'd give them a world of hurt.

I'd thoroughly enjoy machine gunning the horde and waiting to be overrun and killed when my gun jammed, or I ran out of ammo.

Preferable to getting very old and being surrounded by faggots everywhere you turn.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSQAZEp3PA?t=21[/yt]

The future of war is partly in remote control flying drones.  A kid that Hubby taught to rc fly was awarded a military contract  dealing with rc planes and drones.  Some of that is done sitting in your chair.  Go get yourself a flight simulator and get those fingers working!  It's something your kids would enjoy doing as well.  The rc flying part, not the war part.
?

Greg

Unless the EMP weapons render them useless.