‘Pope Francis is a New Judas’ for Betraying Christ’s Teachings

Started by TradGranny, March 30, 2024, 02:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

josh987654321

Quote from: TradGranny on March 30, 2024, 02:04:43 PMhttps://www.lifesitenews.com/analysis/african-priest-pope-francis-judas/

I agree, but I think they shot themselves in the foot a little with 'Our Lady of Anguera' private revelations, which when I searched online I found some of the messages, and while 'Three days of Darkness' etc are in there, it reads way too sensational with other stuff and not at all in keeping with other much more legitimate private revelation IMO.

So I am immediately suspicious of it, especially with the whole 'A solar system is approaching our sun' thing, hey if it happens I'll know to check back, but I think I can safely write this one off, especially when we have many others even Church Approved Private Revelation such as St Faustina regarding Bergoglio's exact date of birth, something totally random and seemingly nonsensical for many years until now, and we have St Francis of Assisi with Roman Catholic Imprimatur regarding a non-canonically elected destroyer, as well as some others I have read and researched which are much more credible IMO.

Other than that it was good and I agree, I'd have just preferred they cited a more credible Private Revelation.

I agree with what Father John Mary said in regards to the Mission of Divine Mercy (Private Revelation also calling Bergoglio a usurper), one must have prudence, prudence not to accept anything and everything on little evidence, but also prudence not to reject that which may be true.

In other words, don't be so open minded that everything falls out and don't be so closed minded that nothing gets in.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)