The problem of satanists?

Started by gsas, October 05, 2019, 07:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsas

I am wondering, how Judgement would look like for those, who are victims of Satanists. 

Satanists demand children, then invite and plant wicked demons and other wicked entities into their minds, wills, and feelings.  These then control them from childhood all through life and usher them to hell at the end of life on Earth.

This can also spread to some people around them too.

So it looks like that the devil doesn't need to wait until you sin, it can use a Satanist to take control of your mind, will, and emotions, then usher you to hell in confidence. 

Is there something that the Church offers to these victims?  The prayers of these victims come from a mind that is already controlled by the devil and so these prayers may be trapped by the devil before they even reach God.

Michael Wilson

The devils can never control your will; even in the case of a diabolic possession, the devils only manipulate the victims members, not their wills. Even if the devils could manipulate a person's will, since sin is in the will, that would mean that the person would not be guilty of sin, for whatever actions the devil forced them to do.
Where do you come up with such strange ideas? What are you reading/viewing?
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

gsas

In East Europe, I see these cases, they are typical, and very dangerous.  Where prosecution and repression weakens the church, Satanists are eager to fill in.  Many Catholics have dedicated themselves to become Satanists in the past 80 years.  From what I can see, maybe up to 10 % of former Catholics are in this situation, and even more children, only the children don't even suspect.  They don't have a clue.  I am trying to dig for materials, and every finding is useful, from everyone who is still within the Church, to establish at least some basic level of chance to get them out of the devil.

Non Nobis

Quote from: gsas on October 05, 2019, 10:10:11 AM
In East Europe, I see these cases, they are typical, and very dangerous.  Where prosecution and repression weakens the church, Satanists are eager to fill in.  Many Catholics have dedicated themselves to become Satanists in the past 80 years.  From what I can see, maybe up to 10 % of former Catholics are in this situation, and even more children, only the children don't even suspect.  They don't have a clue.  I am trying to dig for materials, and every finding is useful, from everyone who is still within the Church, to establish at least some basic level of chance to get them out of the devil.

I can believe you see Satanists, but you cannot see what only God knows, that is, which of their victims go to hell. Nobody goes to hell unless he wills it, and Satan cannot control our will (even though he can tempt us).  This is a simple Catholic truth, which is true no matter what your experience is.

It is good to fight Satanism, but you can't do it by denying Catholic truth - THAT is fighting FOR Satan.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

gsas

I think that I can understand that giving in to temptation becomes a corruption of the will.  But Satan can use people to generate enough abuse, to force its victim to give into temptation.  I think your points are, that if Satan controlled the will, then these people would not ask for help.  I suspect, that there may be some % of will controlled by satan, otherwise for example why would abused women always run back to their abusers at first chance.  Can the Catholic doctrine mean, that Satan can't stop your will to be in holy communion with the Savior, but it can control lesser aspects and build you up for disaster with them?

St.Justin

Do you mean these people are really satanist and really diabolically controlled or do you mean they are just doing the work of the devil?
I find it really hard to believe that what you are saying is actually true.

gsas

Quote from: St.Justin on October 05, 2019, 03:44:49 PM
Do you mean these people are really satanist and really diabolically controlled or do you mean they are just doing the work of the devil?
I find it really hard to believe that what you are saying is actually true.

I don't exactly know where this comes from, probably the Talmud. 

But yrs, I have observed sometimes their bodies move against their will, or they get afraid of things that are banign, and their reasoning is muddled.  That's why I think I can identify 3 of the parts of their souls that are affected, and these 3 are their minds, their feelings, and to some extent their will.  I have also recorded the history, that they are induced to this as a part of their childhood, and without their knowledge.

St.Justin

How on earth do you have access to these things?

Miriam_M

Just expanding on Michael's reply:

What the devil manipulates are our emotions; he does not manipulate our wills.  This is one of many reasons why it's dangerous to rely on emotions as our guide, or to determine our spiritual state based on our emotional state. (This is a special problem for those affected by clinical mood disorders.) By themselves, emotions are neither good nor bad.  They can be harnessed for good or evil, but they can make us vulnerable unless we temper them with prayer and with reason.   Emotions can distort, and when emotions incline us to despair, that's the devil's great opportunity.

gsas

Quote from: St.Justin on October 05, 2019, 05:23:12 PM

Yes. Assisting in East european deliverance ministries gives you access to facts that make your blood boil and your skin crawl.  English language countries have by far not been hit as viciously as East Europe.  It is a moat noble undertaking of the Lord Jesus Christ, to free the East european spiritual prisoners of war.

gsas

Quote from: Miriam_M on October 06, 2019, 10:10:53 AM
Just expanding on Michael's reply:

What the devil manipulates are our emotions; he does not manipulate our wills.  This is one of many reasons why it's dangerous to rely on emotions as our guide, or to determine our spiritual state based on our emotional state. (This is a special problem for those affected by clinical mood disorders.) By themselves, emotions are neither good nor bad.  They can be harnessed for good or evil, but they can make us vulnerable unless we temper them with prayer and with reason.   Emotions can distort, and when emotions incline us to despair, that's the devil's great opportunity.

I think my observation converges with this.  The first line of defense needs to be the defense of emotions.  Failing that, the next one is the mind.  And then, the last victim is the ability to make decisions, which falls in the will category, I think.

St.Justin

Quote from: gsas on October 06, 2019, 01:39:30 PM

Yes. Assisting in East european deliverance ministries gives you access to facts that make your blood boil and your skin crawl.  English language countries have by far not been hit as viciously as East Europe.  It is a moat noble undertaking of the Lord Jesus Christ, to free the East european spiritual prisoners of war.
"deliverance ministries" at best border on Satanic in and of themselves.
What on earth makes lay people think this is job for them.
at the root of this"ministry?" is the pentecostal movement.

gsas

Quote from: St.Justin on October 06, 2019, 06:25:01 PM

May be, but real people suffer real sufferings.  I am certainly not pentecostal, but looks like the Lord Jesus Christ does have a need for His soldiers on Earth in human bodies too.  People don't know these realities because these are individual specific.  But the danger is that they do spread like a cosmic black hole, and Christ Himself called upon all of us to fight for Him.  I know that the individuals ´mutilated´ by the devil in this way may no longer have a sufficiently functioning soul to call on the Lord Jesus Christ in their defense.  So, brothers and sisters, we need to lock our shields of faith closely together, because the enemy is bolding badly and it's arrows increase.  I can say that Holywood does not invent stories like some of these from Eastern Europe.

I myself suffer badly because of these attacks, quite typical, and I offer all my sufferings, which are huge, to the Lord for all things and all people, and all parts of the creation, that has ever come into contact with this or has to deal with this. Especially for those, that had no choice and/or no knowledge that they went under it.

St.Justin

Quote from: gsas on October 06, 2019, 08:08:19 PM
Quote from: St.Justin on October 06, 2019, 06:25:01 PM

May be, but real people suffer real sufferings.  I am certainly not pentecostal, but looks like the Lord Jesus Christ does have a need for His soldiers on Earth in human bodies too.  People don't know these realities because these are individual specific.  But the danger is that they do spread like a cosmic black hole, and Christ Himself called upon all of us to fight for Him.  I know that the individuals ´mutilated´ by the devil in this way may no longer have a sufficiently functioning soul to call on the Lord Jesus Christ in their defense.  So, brothers and sisters, we need to lock our shields of faith closely together, because the enemy is bolding badly and it's arrows increase.  I can say that Holywood does not invent stories like some of these from Eastern Europe.

I myself suffer badly because of these attacks, quite typical, and I offer all my sufferings, which are huge, to the Lord for all things and all people, and all parts of the creation, that has ever come into contact with this or has to deal with this. Especially for those, that had no choice and/or no knowledge that they went under it.
"I am certainly not pentecostal" If by that you mean you don't speak in tongues that is by no means the only requirement. The fact that you place yourself above the Church is sufficient to place one in that category. If you think it is your job to take over a Church function, that probably indicates some demonic behavior or at least direction. I would suggest you seek out a Traditional Priest.