NOTE: Site status

Started by Kaesekopf, February 25, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

SSL certificate expired.  I need to figure out how to renew it.  Site is also slow. 

Will try to have this fixed by tonight. 

Kaese
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

ServusMariae

Yeah, when I tried to access the forum straightway from laptop this morning this screen showed up:

... But somehow I can still login from my phone & type this paragraph pretty fine. Thanks alot, Kaes for promptly attending to the repairs. may God reward you.  :pray3:

red solo cup

Last night it told me I could't log on because my clock  was too fast.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Miriam_M

Thank you so much, KK.  I had thought it was my own computer and that I needed to take it in to be checked!

SM, mine shows up as "Your connection is not private."  When I click "Advanced," it allows me to go to the site.

Still, I'll look forward to the fix and am relieved to hear from KK.

martin88nyc

My login and password dissapeared today and insecure portal or something like that popped up on the screen.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Non Nobis

I'm having the same problem now with suscipedomine.com.

I got in by googling suscipedomine.com and clicking on the General Catholic Discussion sub-forum link.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.